chapter 1

THE SENIOR

I look at the window and see my brother playing with his friend.

"Ms. Park! what are you looking at?" Mr. Jung said

"Nothing Mr. Jung" I turn my head to see Jungkook. he's looking at me then the clock.

tick...tock..tick..tock

"Psst... Minji! what are you looking at? this is the killer jung subject you idiot" Jungkook whisper

"Mr. Jeon! is there anything you want to tell your classmate?" Mr. Jung said as he look at jungkook.

Jungkook shake his head and bit his lower lips. 

KRINGGG...

"ya.. guys see you next week! dont forget your project" Mr.Jung said while tidy his things.

Jungkook walk toward me and tap my shoulder. 

"Oh Hey" I said coldly. He pout and pich my cheek "is that how you greet your bestfriend?" Jungkook mess my hair and pull me out.

AUTHOR POV

As Usual, You go to cafetaria with Jungkook. it's your first thought when Jungkook pull you out from your seat but he pull you to the other way.

"Kook-ya~ Cafetaria is that way" You poke his back "I know it!" He said but he keep walking "so?"you ask "I dont say we're goig to the cafetaria!" Jungkook mumble.

You just walk behind him to the 12th grade building. every eyes are on you and Jungkook. You keep walking as you pull out your masker and put it on.

"Yo sup hyung"Jungkook stop and so do you. You just nod few times and turn away.

"MINJI-YAA!!! TALK TO ME" you could hear Namjoon calling you. "Hi"you just answer namjoon coldly and play your PSP.

"hey! where is Hoseok oppa?" you coldly ask namjoon "did she just talk to me? JIMIN!! YOUR SISTER TALK TO ME" Namjoon shout.

"yea yea I talk to you so where is he?" you stare coldly at him "in the Cafetaria with Taehyung and Yoongi" Namjoon said. 

you walk to the cafetaria alone since Jungkook have a problem with namjoon.

as you arrive, Yoongi look at you and tap hoseok shoulder.

"do you want to start the battle or not?" you ask Hoseok "eung... where? when?" Hoseok said as he pick his PSP. you shot a death glare to Hoseok and with just a second hoseok understand.

"by the way... you know Taehyung right?" Yoongi ask. you just shake your head and look up to see who is Taehyung is.

"Hi Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said coldly. you froze as you look at him. his eyes,lips,and nose make your heart skip a beat. you cant stop looking at him until you realize you need to get up from your day dream.

"Minji. Park Minji" you try to hide your blush and action. you try as cold as you could. in the end it's work.

"she's cold to all the student... dont worry" Yoongi explain. Taehyung coldly smile and his face become straight again right away.

"Yo Sup Minji" you could hear Jin voice behind you "how you doin man" you greet him 

"as Beautiful as my face, and as nice as my hair.. oh yeah" Jin aswer. you turn your face and make a weird face.

RINGG

"" Jin curse. you tap his shoulder and walk back to your class.

*Me? PARK MINJI? is skipping a beat because of this cold man? Impossible* you thought

"I wonder if I know what my feeling to him" you put your hand on your chest and let out a sigh before enter your class room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : so that's the first chappie.. a bit absurd-_-

thank you for subscribing this story 

don't forget to comment and subscribe