Cuddling With You Was The Second Best Thing That Happened To Me

Our Love Will Last Forever

Yongguk's pov

Daehyun almost tripped, but I caught him. I grabbed his waist and it looked like we were shooting a drama but.. it was real. Now I know why there are a lot of scenes like that in dramas. I scanned every inch of his face. How cute he looked it was just killing me... His eyes... His lips. I wanna kiss those lips again. Daehyun can I kiss you again...? "I'm.. I'm fine.. uh" He looked even cuter when he was blushing. "Have I told you that you look cute when you blush?" Words just spilled from my mouth. After a second I realized what I just said. I helped him back up feeling disappointed because I wanted to kiss him. "I think you did mention that!" He flashed me an adorable smile. "It's this way." He pointed to a room at the end of the hallway. I almost forgot why I was here. "Oh ok. Thank you Daehyun!" I followed him into the room. His room was filled with really inspirational quotes like Never give up and stuff like that. He had a cute blue bed, that could have two people on it if they cuddle, and the walls were light blue. I guess he loved SHINee because there were posters of them on the wall above his bed. 

He told me to sleep on his bed while he was going to sleep on the ground.

"Oh Daehyun-a it's okay I can sleep on the ground. You sleep on your bed." I told him going towards the matress on the ground.

"No, no you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Daehyun said.

"This isn't going anywhere." Something just hit me! What if we both sleep on his bed?? (No pedo thoughts) I wanted to ask him that but wouldn't it be a bit awkward?

"Well, uh... Maybe we can share the bed??" He asked me. I was really surprised. "If you're ok with it." He added to that.

"Uh haha ~Nervous giggle~ yeah i'm ok with that." I smiled but I looked at the ground so he wouldn't notice my freaked out expression. 

"Oh uh you don't have any comfy clothes do you?" Before i could answer he ran out of the room and came back seconds later with some clothings in his hand. "Here you go! I hope it fits you." He gave me a blue shirt and gray-ish exercise pants. "They're clean. Fresh out of the laundry!" He said that with a tone that people use to advertise their products. haha. How cute! We both shared a laugh at his lame sense of humour

Daehyun's pov

I got him my blue shirt and gray-ish pants. I gave him the clothes and just stood there looking at him. He looked at the clothes. "They're clean. Fresh out of the laundry!" I wanted to reassure him and sound funny at the same time. I know... That was lame. Im not usually funny so.. yeah. I was thinking about how lame I sounded that I didn't realize that yongguk took his shirt off. I looked up and saw him shirtless... He had the iest abs ever! (a huge turn on for our Daehyun XD). "Ya ya. Don't stare at me like that!" he noticed. Act cool Daehyun. Get your together. "Do you uh.. Work out a lot?" I asked him scratching my nose awkwardly. "Oh uh yeah! haha..." He said nervously. WHAT DO I DO??? I'm freaking out! uh okk just go get some water. "You know, I'm gonna go get some water. Do you want some?" I looked at his bare chest once again, making my heart beat fast. "Yeah sure. Thanks Daehyun-iee!" "ahh no problem. I'll be right back."

I turned around and headed towards the door but I was so into my thoughts of how Yongguk is gonna think I'm a HUGE loser, that I walked into the wall instead of the door. I hit my head into the wall. "Ouch!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and held my forehead. "Yaa what are you doing? Are you ok??" Yongguk came over and turned me to face him. I opened my eyes and see him right infront of me, just a few inches away, I could feel the heat from his bare chest, it was super hot in the room. He moved my hand with his hand. That touch sent shivers down my spine. He looked at my forehead like a doctor. "It's not bleeding. Does it hurt? Do you wanna go to the hospital?" He asked me holding my forehead. "No, I'm fine! It was my mistake, I should have paid more attention." He came closer and looked me deep in the eyes that made me blush... REALLY HARD! I felt the heat on my cheeks. I looked at the ground. Didn't know what to do. I felt his face getting closer to mine. What's going to happen? Are we gonna kiss again? I really do hope we do, no matter how many times I kiss him, it feels as if I can't get enough of his lips or him in general.

Yongguk's pov

He was gonna get some water but he just walked into the wall. I was about to put the shirt he gave me on but he was in pain so I ran over to him and turned him around so I can face him and without myself noticing I was really close to him. I took his hand that was holding his forehead where he was hurting and took a long look at it. My mom was a nurse so I know some stuff about what to do in these kinds of situations. It wasn't bleeding. "It's not bleeding, but are you ok? Is it hurting? Do you wanna go to the Hospital?" I asked him, still holding his forehead. "I'm fine. Really, it was my mistake I should have paid attention." I looked him in the eye to check if he was really ok (you know how doctors do that.). I guess he wasn't lying. But I had to do something. My face was getting closer to his... He looked down. That was the perfect oportunity!! I kissed his forehead. It made my tummy go CRAZY! He looked up at me.. "Hyung..." That was the first time I heard him call me Hyung. "I kissed it better." I looked away, going back to changing my clothes. Smiling widely. "I'll just go to get the water. I'll be right back." And after that I heard footsteps getting away from the room. Aiigoo Daehyun. Stop playing with me.. I thought to myself. I replayed what just happened and it made me smile even wider! I finally changed into my... well Daehyun's clothes. And he came in the room with two glasses of water in his hands. "Here you go Yongguk Hyung." He smiled at me. "Thanks. How's uh how's your head? Does it still hurt?" I asked him taking my glass and drinking a bit of water and waiting for an answer from Daehyun. "No, it got better after.. you're... After I got some ice on it, downstairs." He changed what he wanted to say. "So what you're saying is my healing kiss didn't work??" I put the glass of water down on the desk beside me. Trying to tease Daehyun a bit. "oh uh that's not what I meant. Of course your kiss helped a lot too!!" He was trying hard not to hurt my feelings!! hahaha Daehyun everything is just so perfect about you.

*They finally went to bed at around 5 am*

Thunders and lightenings. Aiish, perfect! Why righ... "Hyung..?" I heard a soft voice beside me. "Yeah?" "Are you still awake?" Daehyun asked me, he sounded scared. "Yeah. Are you ok?" "I'm kinda.. you see... What I'm trying to say is.." "I know! Come here." I opened my arms knowing he was scared of the thunder. He hesitated for a second but he chose to come into my arms anyway. Daehyun... Cuddling you was the second perfect thing that ever happened to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Y'all!!! This is a longer chapter than the other ones (i think, i haven't checked). I hope it's not too long! YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME WRITE THIS OKAY??? I ACCEPT IDEAS AND FEEDBACK!!! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEAS/FEEDBACK!!! Thank you!! 

PS: When the text is Italic it means it's that person's thoughts. I just thought maybe it would be better to put that out there.