What Is Love??

Our Love Will Last Forever

*Daehyun's pov*

 

There is noone around here. What if he is going to kidnap me? Noo Daehyun you are a man. Dont be scared of.. of him...

 

*Yongguk's pov*

Why was he looking at me like that? Its not like im going to kidnap him or anything. I walked over to the bench and stood right beside him. He was pretty good looking. "Do you uh mind if i sit here??" I asked. "uhh you know i was just um  leaving..." He got up and when he took a step I turned my head. "Dont worry im not going to harm you, if thats why you look so scared." I didnt hear anymore foot steps so he probably stopped. "Oh.. its not like that..." I turned to face him. "Its ok, I get that alot." I flashed him a smile as he turned to face me. "Oh i forgot, Im Yongguk." "Im Daehyun." and an awkward silence came along. He has a cute name. i thought to myself.

 

*Daehyun's pov*

 

He seems nice. But how did he find this place?? "So uhh how did you find this place?" I finally broke the silence between us. "I thought i was the only one who knew about this place.." I added. "Oh thats what I thought too! haha well I was pretty frustrated and exhausted so i just needed some space and time to think stuff over. I came to this park because its the closest to my house and i just kept on walking, but i somehow ended up here." i shook my head in agreement. He seems too deep for his look and expression. "What about you?" He asked me as he sat down on the bench. "Just to get some air..." i took a deep breath. "For some reason i feel like there is just too much of everything." I said shyly but i felt like i sounded pretty depressed. "Are you ok? We can just stop talking about this if you want.." "Yeah sure." "Do you live around here, Daehyun?" He asked me. "Yeah just a few minutes of walking from my house to this park." I said as i sat down on the bench too. "aah" he said that with a weird expression that i couldnt really tell what it meant.