Did I Fall For Him??

Our Love Will Last Forever

Daehyun's part

His expression was unknown to me but it made his face look really cute... Wait... What am i saying? Cute? uhh...

Yongguk's pov

I was deep in my own thoughts. Why can't people accept who I am and what i wanna do? I hope Im not making anyone's life miserable with this. "Uh Are you ok? " Daehyun asked me, that's when i realized i've been crying a bit and that he called me a few times. Wow didn't remember he was right beside me. I took a deep breathe "Yeah, Im fine!" I looked at him, he was giving me a 'are you kidding' look. "Weaaa?" I asked. He was still giving me that look. "Dude, even though we dont know eachother that well you can trust me and tell me whats wrong... Maybe I can help??" He said with a sweet tone of his angelig voice. "I told my friends and family that, uh, Im gay. They don't accept it. They think it's weird and they started judging me.I hope Im not making it hard for anyone. I want them all to be happy." I looked around trying hard not to make eye contact. Please dont feel creeped out. please please please pl... "Yaa! Why do you want to make everyone happy?... Really... Yaa, you aren't everyone's source of happiness. In time they all will find something that can make them happy no matter what they have been through. Either their love... Or their dream job. Anything." He was right.. but still i dont want to make them unhappy because of my decisions. "I agree, but I dont want anyone to be miserable because of my decisions." I said it with a low tone. "WEAA, Ya isnt this too much?? If a person could make everyone around him happy he wouldn't be a person... He would be an angel in those people's lives!" He said kinda angrily. "Yongguk... Dont try to become someone you hate just because you want everyone to be happy. You are too nice. Try shouting at people for once. It might help." He lookd at me and looked away. I thought about what he said. He got up, patted my shoulder and walked away. I hope I can see him again... Real soon...

Daehyun's pov

Why would he be so nice?? Wow i wanna help him. I wanna see him again and tell him that life isnt about anyone else but yourself. He needs to say no to people. ~Later that night~     Daehyun seriously stop thinking about him, he was just too nice.. yeah thats all. Aishh I cant even convince myself, how am i supposed to sleep? ...

~Daehyun dreaming~

"Daehyun, why do you make everyone's lives miserable? Why dont you try being nice for once huh?" Daehyun's mom said. "Daehyun why can't you be responsible??" Daehyun's dad said. Like everyone else blamed him for not being a good child. "STOOOOOOP" I got up with cold sweat and I was panting. That felt really weird. I think I know how Yongguk feels now. I looked at my clock, it was 3 am. I felt like going for a morning walk. I needed to clear my mind. 

I went to the park again. After a minute of walking from the enterance of the park to my favourite place! As i got there I thought about how me and yongguk met. I remembered his voice. His thick huskey voice that sang my favourite song.  "Morning Daehyun." I got scared for a second but then I remembered who knew about this place other than me. I felt like i could hear his smile when he was talking. Aww. "Hey Yongguk. What are you doing here?" He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. "Wait.. Dont tell me you didnt go home yesterday at all!" "Nope i didnt go home. It doesnt matter anyway." "Yongguk..." i looked at him. I felt really bad. He must be really cold right now. His nose was red. I held his hands. It was super cold. I got shocked for a second. "Woaa! Yaa Arent you cold? Micheoseo?? (Are you crazy?)" I put his hands in my pocket since it was warm. He looked at our hands and then back up to my eyes. "Im okay!" i didnt respond to it beause i knew he wasnt. "...Really. Im fine." He looked at me again. His eyes glowing!! Yongguk...