First Day,New Friends!

Our Love Will Last Forever

Hey Guys!!! So before you read this I should tell you that I changed some stuff from the forward so the story makes more sense. If you don't wanna get confused please read the forward once again. THANKS and sorry if it got confusing for you.

 
 
Yongguk's pov
Thunders and lightenings. Aiish, perfect! Why righ... "Hyung..?" I heard a soft voice beside me. "Yeah?" "Are you still awake?" Daehyun asked me, he sounded scared. "Yeah. Are you ok?" "I'm kinda.. you see... What I'm trying to say is.." "I know! Come here." I opened my arms knowing he was scared of the thunder. He hesitated for a second but he chose to come into my arms anyway. Daehyun... Cuddling you was the second perfect thing that ever happened to me... 
Daehyun and I were cuddling all night, I watched him fall asleep with fear. Don't worry I'll protect you. Daehyun... No matter what happens, I will definitely protect you, even if it takes my life. I'll do anything for you. I will make you happier than ever. I will love you no matter what. I will always be by your side. Nobody can ever hurt you because I'll be there to protect you and keep you safe in my arms. I promise.
 
Daehyun's pov
 
Yongguk, I feel really safe in your arms. I  will do anything it takes to keep you happy and I will even take a bullet for you. Anything it takes, I'll do it! Yongguk, I'll help you achieve your dreams. I'll be there by your side, when you take a step. If you fall, trust me, I will catch you! I promise.
 
~The day after that~
 
"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Yongguk said and smiled at me while he was fixing his hair. "Good morning Yongguk!" "Did you sleep well?" He asked me. I remembered how scared I was last night, I also remembered how he held me in his arms and I could sleep really well. "Yeah!" "Your welcome!" He sounded like he was teasing me. "Oh yeah!!! Thanks for not kicking me while you slept!!" I back and gave him a wink. "Yaaa!!" He laughed. I guess my sense of humour was getting better. "Let's go eat breakfast." "Oh you go ahead, I don't eat breakfast." With that he turned around. "Hyung, you need it. It gives more strength!" I told him. "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt anyway. Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. My parents were in the kitchen but they didn't care so I just went to get my toasts and extra ones for Yongguk. "Hello, My name is Yonggu.." "You don't have to." I told him. "Daehyun. you brought a guest, and you didn't tell us about it, at least let him introduce himself." My mom said, I was pretty shocked that she actually cared for once, she never does. "Since when do you care?" I snapped. Yongguk pulled me to the side. "Yaa. Don't talk to your mother like that." He said sounding a bit angry. "Mother? What mother? She doesn't even care." It got me pretty upset so I just decided to go up and get ready for school. "I'm sorry. Thanks for letting me stay here." I heard Yongguk say that and then I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. "Ya are you ok?" I heard Yongguk coming closer to me. I wasn't facing him and I was just putting my stuff in my bag. "I'm fine." I told him, obviously lying. I didn't like how my parents treat me. When there are no friends at home they just pretend that I'm not there. When my friends are over at my house they act like they care so much. BULL. It pisses me off! "You know you were talking out loud right now right?" I turned to face him. He was sitting on my bed. I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" "'When my friends aren't around your parents don't care, but when friends are at your house they act like they care so much.' Isn't that right Daehyun?" Oh I guess I was actually talking out loud. "Dont worry, I'm not gonna judge you because of that."
"My parents just don't want to get into trouble." I told him shyly. "I always wanted them to care about me, come and pick me up from school, put home made lunch for me not money. It always felt like they don't want me." It made me tear up. Aiish Daehyun dont cry. "Don't cry! Daehyun-iee I'll give you the love you deserve. I'll do all the things they didn't. I'll take care of you. Don't worry and trust me!" He said the sweetest things at that moment. "Thank you! I trust you with all my heart." He came closer and wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead again and patted my shoulder. "Let's go or you'll be late for school!" I almost forgot about school. "Oh yeah, let's go!" He offered me his hand and I took it. Now I don't have to walk alone. (To the bus stop.) "By the way, I will be meeting my friends from school at the bus stop. Their names are Zelo and Youngjae. They are both really nice." I told him as we were walking to the bus stop. I smiled at Yongguk. He smiled back and nodded.
"We're here!" We were waiting for the two to come. There they were. "ZELO!! YOUNGJAE!!!!" I called their names out loud, a brown haired Youngjae with a black hoodie with a blue haired Zelo with a red shirt and his jacket on his hand came closer. I couldn't hang out with them in the summer because they both were on vacations! "HYUNG! What's up?" Zelo ran towards me. "You tell me!! You dyed your hair!" "Yeah do you like it hyung?" "Of course!! Aiigoo you're cute." We did our secret handshake that was good for all three of us. "Guys, this is Yongguk. He moved here around a week ago." I pointed at Yogguk who was watching us. Zelo and Youngjae both bowed, after that Yongguk stepped forward "It's nice to meet you guys!" Zelo gave me a 'he is cute' look. I glared at him, wanting him to stop being so obvious. "Youngjae how's Jongup??" I asked him about his bestfriend. I didn't know Jongup that well but he got into an accident. It wasn't that bad but he was really shocked. And Youngjae was worried about him, so I just wanted to check on him. "Oh he has recovered, I'm not sure if he's coming today." I looked at Yongguk, he was sitting quietly. I felt bad for him. He was left out. I pointed at Yongguk. Zelo was the outgoing one so he went and sat beside Yongguk. "So Yongguk-ssi, tell us about yourself." "Well... I like dancing.. But I'm not like pro!" "Oh really?? Me and Youngjae both love dancing. Maybe we can teach you some moves." "Yeah that sounds good!" "He has an amazing voice." I whispered loud enough so Zelo and Youngjae can hear me. Yongguk looked down. 
 
Yongguk's pov (I was literally typing Yongguk's voice)
 
"He has an amzing voice!" Daehyun whispered but I heard it. I blushed and looked down. "Oh! You too must be really close. I still haven't heard Daehyun sing. Yongguk? Have you?" I looked at Zelo and then Daehyun. "Uh. Yeah. I have!" I smiled at Zelo. "REALLY?? How does he sound? Is he good? Tell me, Hurry up!!" Youngjae suddenly started to ask those questions. "He has even a better voice than I do." I smiled at all three of them. "The bus is here." Daehyun was trying to change the subject. He was lucky the bus was here. We got into the bus and found 3 seats. "Yongguk-ssi, let's continue what we were talking about." "Umm, okay." I didn't want to make Daehyun uncomfortable. "So there is this place me Daehyun and Youngjae go to and we do what we are good at. I rap and dance, Youngjae sings because he is really good at it, Daehyun just stares at us like a freak! And Yeah you have to come with us since you have a good voice and you like dancing. It'll be so much fun!" Thank God. I thought he was gonna talk about Daehyun's voice. 
"I would love to come!" I told them. They smiled. Daehyun was listening to his music with his eyes closed. He looked so innocent. "Hyung do you like him?" Zelo asked me. I froze for a second. uh what should i say? . Yongguk don't freak out. Act cool. "Who?" I tried to sound confused. "Our Daehyun Hyung. Right beside you." "Shhh" I put my finger on my lips. They smiled knowing I do. 
 
Zelo's pov 
Yongguk Hyung must like Daehyun, he is always looking at him. Just like right now. When can I find the love of my life?? Nah Zelo you should just keep dancing and rapping! Yeah you're good at those so keep yourself busy. "By the way who IS Jongup? Do I know him?" I asked looking at Youngjae and Daehyun. "Oh he is one of my bestfriends. You haven't met him so you probably won't know him." "Ohhh, Is he in grade 10?" "Yeah, he is." "Ok Ok. Cool." I nodded. "He LOVES dancing!" He added to what he said. "Ohh now this is getting interesting!" I winked at Youngjae who was already smiling, knowing how silly I was. 
 
*Infront of the school gate*
"Hyung, how was your first year of high school??" I asked Daehyun because he seemed a bit bored. "Quiet... As always." He said. Of course. "What else could I expect from you Hyung?" I started walking away with shame (He is just kidding) "YAA! I'm your Hyung!" He shouted and ran and grabbed my head and started fake punching my head. "I'm sorryyyyy, let me goooo! HYUNG MY HAIR!!!" I screamed because he was really messing up my hair. "Oh you better watch out about what you say next time or there will be more damage!" He sarcastically smiled at me. That was the first time I saw Daehyun Hyung like that, he looked so out going!! Daehyun, you have improved!! We walked into the school and there were lots of people! The sun was really bright but it was still pretty cold. "Jongup! Over here!!" I heard Youngjae call for someone. I didn't quiet see his face. I turned around and started talking to Yongguk about the place we go to for dance and singing practices. He seemed pretty interested.  I like his huskey voice as he talks! 
Anyway... Who IS Jongup?