Coincidence? Destiny? Ordinary love...

I'm sorry, but this is my planet!
The next day Zelo got up quite early. The sun just started to rise. Slowly went out of his bed and not to wake up his roommates, quietly went out to the balcony. He leaned against the railing and closed his eyes. Zelo felt the warmth of the rising sun on his face. Suddenly he remembered what had happened the previous day. He could not describe the feelings that he felt after contact with that guy. In the end the sun came over the horizon and enveloped his light all around. He decided to not worry about this any longer. He yawned and went back to the room where both Daehyun with Himchan began to dress. It will be a long day, he thought. In a brown two-storey house in the morning was very busy. Three young boys were making breakfast. The home owner just watched them from his paper and waited patiently for their culinary magic. {Y} - I'm telling you bacon and eggs for breakfast are the best! {J} - That's not true! Anyway, today I feel like cornflakes. {YG} - The best is rice. It is the healthiest and- {U} - Come on already. You do not have to argue. I think I have everything. Take yourself what you want to eat for breakfast. {Y, J, YG} - Thank you ~ {U} - No problem. Immediately after breakfast All three of them went for a little walk to get to know the area better. The tour lasted about half an hour. Tired but smiling went to the nearest store with snacks. Immediately after entering, they sat on the free space by the window. {Y} - Hyung what you order? {YG} - I do not know, you choose. Today's quarrel in the morning is enough for me. {Y} - Uppie? {J} - Me too fit. {Y} - Then- {D} - I recommend the cheesecake ~ {Y} - What? {D} - Cheesecake ~ Today went exceptionally well ~ So? The three of them stared in amazement at the waiter. However, they quickly come to their senses. {Y} - Cheesecake? Oook ~ Can it be? Yongguk and Jongup just nodded his head. {D} - Great ~ Anything else? {YG} - Coffee. {J} - Orange juice. {Y} - Strawberry shake. {D} - You got it ~ Please wait a moment. {Y} - Strange ... Never mind. We have to be at the festival. I'm sure there will be a lot of girls. {J} - Maybe one of them will like you. {Y} - What's that supposed to mean? {J} - Nothing ~ Yongguk not listened to more conversation the other two. He looked out the window and watched the passers-by. His thoughts wandered everywhere and nowhere. He closed his eyes for a bit to enjoy the warmth of the sun on his face. Then the order was brought by the waiter. Yongguk quickly opened his eyes and when he turned in the opposite direction from the window, someone came into the store. Yongguk looked in that direction. In the doorway stood a tall boy. After a while Yongguk recognized him from the previous day. {Z} - Daehyun hyung! {D} - Oh! Zelo. What is it? {Z} - I met Mr. Lee. He asked if we could help with the decorating scene in Busan. Apparently something happened and do not have enough people to work. {D} - Himchan hyung knows? {Z} - I'll go and tell him. {D} - Good. I'll meet you in half an hour. {Z} - See you. Zelo quickly ran out of the store and went to the pharmacy. The whole time he was observed by Yongguka that probably by curiosity could not stop to look at him. {Y} - Good, just as if something was missing ... {D} - What? {Y} - Cheesecake ... something is missing. I feel that certainly has been done by an amateur. {D} - And what are you? Pro? {Y} - You can say that. {D} - Huh? {J} - Hyung has many years of practice. {Y} – Uppie! {D} - Really? Daehyun looked at Youngjae with a questioning look on his face. Youngjae lowered his gaze slightly. {Y} - Ye-Yeah. {D} - Will you teach me?! {Y} - What? No way! {D} - Please! Please Pretty please!~ Two geeks cheesecake was left for each other.   At the same time Yongguk further look for Zelo. So that's his name? A little strange. It's probably his nickname. When the older boy was so engrossed in his thoughts, he did not notice the boy sitting beside him. Jongup watched his hyung. He suffered. Loved him so much. He knew that these feelings are ... dangerous for them. Confessing them he could destroy their lives and careers permanently. Jongup at the beginning did not understand that this is love. Yongguka admired, he wanted to be near him. Enjoy with him, to protect him from injury. He always thought it was his job to protect his Hyung against any evil. However, when he was just trying to do something in his presence, he lost all strength. He became completely helpless. Just like at the moment. He knows he must do something. He knows he has to do anything ... {J} - Hyung everything is ok? Yongguk did not say anything ... {J} - Hyung? {YG} - I'm sorry, what? I was distracted for a moment. Jongup looked into the eyes of Yongguka, then the older boy gave him his smile. The same smile that made ​​Jongup fell in love in Yongguku. The same smile that makes the heart Jongupa torn to pieces because he has to hide his feelings. Forcing himself Jongup returned the smile. {Y} - I agree! {D} - Great ~ Come back here tomorrow afternoon. As I finish the work we start pastries. Youngjae just sighed and stood up. {Y} - Let's go ... I'm tired. {YG} - Okay. {Y} - By the way, what's your name? {D} - Daehyun. Jung Daehyun. {Y} - My Yoo Youngjae. This is Yongguk and Jongup. {D} - Nice to meet you. O! I have got to go now. See you. All three returned to explore the village, and Daehyun went to a meeting with Zelo. Some time ago Zelo went to the pharmacy, where Himchan had a break. {Z} - Hyung! {H} - Zelo What are you doing here? {Z} - Mr. Lee asked us to help him at the festival. {H} – Okay. We must show that we are normal. Daehyun? {Z} - Soon he will meet with us. He needs to take time off. Immediately afterwards Daehyun appeared, they went to Mr. Lee and with him went to Busan. Since then they have worked with decorations 4 hours. {Mr.Lee} - Take a break guys. All the time you work you do not feel tired? {D} - No. Not at all. Mr. Lee looked in them with surprise. {H} - Of course, we feel tired. We are only human. Thank you. Already we'll do a short break. {Mr.Lee} - Take your time {Z} - Ok ~ {D} - I'm sorry. I forgot. They sat on chairs beside the big tent. {D} - Now What? Then they noted two men next to the stage. {MEN1} - break? {Men2A} - Ok ~ They sat next to the props. Then they took out of his backpack a few sandwiches and drinks. {D} - Ok! I will run and see if there is something to eat ~ Zelo and Himchan only smiled. Then Himchan stopped smiling and looked gravely at Zelo. {Z} - W-What? Himchan slowly moved to the Zelo. He raised his right hand and gently put it to his cheek. First, gently slid his slender fingers toward his lips. Then he gently slid his fingers over them. He approached his face to face Zelo and wanted to connect with him in a kiss when he noticed facial expressions Zelo. It was not anger. It was not uncomfortable. It was ... a question. {Z} - Why? {H} - What? {Z} - Why are you doing this? {H} - Do not you know? {Z} - Tatsmato, I ... Then Himchan understood. He understood everything. Zelo loved him. It was undeniable, but not like Himchan. {H} - I will not apologize for what I feel. I do not really know if I'm feeling good with this, that I know the truth, but I think this is the best. {Z} - I'm sorry ... Himchan sadly looked at Zelo then forced a smile. Then came Daehyun with some sandwiches and drinks. {D} - Hungry? {H} - Of course ~ Each of them got a sandwich and began their break.