Feelings ... so complicated ~

I'm sorry, but this is my planet!

[Two and a half weeks before the holidays]

 

Military school was a unique institution. Especially the newly-founded. It was a combination of an ordinary high school and military service. Boys who have completed the high school did not have to join the military line of duty. However, to get there has to be extremely intelligent, good at sports at a glance unique. In this school there is another profile that provides jobs in the military and develop their careers there. That is why this school is so great.

On the bench in front of the school hall was a boy who was sitting alone. He had headphones on his ears, eyes closed, open book and a slightly open mouth. In his direction went another boy. Medium height with brown hair. When the brown-haired boy came to the bench, he has stopped for a moment. He stared at the boy on the bench. His cheeks, covered with a delicate blush. He slowly raised his left hand and approached the sleeping boy's hair. He was about to touch them when suddenly his cell phone started ringing. Frightened quickly jumped, turned, and this time covered with strong blushes picked up the phone.

{J} -Yeoboseyo?

{Y} - Ya! What does it take you so long? Looking on Mars or something?

{J} - I found him and now we're back.

{Y} - Make it fast or else I will also be punished.

The conversation ended, and Jongup turned to Yongguk.
{J} - Hyung we have to go. They changed the lesson plan and we start earlier.

{YG} - Okay.
When Yongguk gathered his things and looked up for a moment on Jongup.
{YG} - You did not have to run. It is normal that as we do not know about the changes we may be late.

{J} - You did not answer the phone and ...
Yongguk gently smiled. Jongup returned the smile and they both went to classes in between time talking about anything.

Yongguk already graduated from high school at the profile of the military and now begins his military career. Youngjae and jongup also plan to do it. They always stick together. They all attend activities on military knowledge, as well as spend time on games. They are best friends ready to help each other forever.

 

[Two weeks before the holidays]

 

In the school cafeteria.

{YG} - How much?
{Y} - Two months ... ah ~ It's just ...
{J} - ... unusual.
{YG} - And the reason?

{Y} -I do not know! She just said that we were not right for each other. Maybe it's my fault. I should not have to force her to eat my cheesecake. Maybe she does not like it.

Jongup and Yongguk looked at each other.

{J} - You bake cheesecake for every girl.
{YG} - It looks like you're checking them out. So .. this girl for which it will taste your cheesecake ...
{Y} - It should be my wife!
{YG} - So clearly you check them.

{Y} - What's that got to do with anything?
{J} - Maybe she found out that you are testing her.

{Y} - Oh ~

{YG} - It's strange that she was with you two months. That's a long time ...

{J} - That's why you're grieving hyung. Only she was with you two months.

{Y} - Is on this earth there is no one who would have liked my cheesecake?

{J} - Do not worry Hyung. You will find your love.

 

[A week before the holidays]

 

In one of the rooms in the dormitory. The rooms are quite large and can accommodate 4 people.

Dormitories are divided into those who are still learning and those who already develop their career in the military. Yongguk has 3 roommates: Seo Eun Kwang , Cha Hak Yeon and Kim Min Seok. Yongguk that night he could not sleep. He got up and went for a short walk. He did not want to wake his roommates. Walking around the small park next to the dorms he admired the cloudless sky. Brightly shining stars and the big moon. After a few minutes of walking, he began to feel sleepy. He was going to go back to the dorms when suddenly there was an incredibly bright star. Actually shooting star. As soon as it came so quickly disappeared. However Yongguk noticed that the star was extremely close. It seemed to him that this star could fall to Earth.

{YG} - It's all sleepy.
However, after his return before he went to sleep he looked at the sky, and for no reason he smiled. He felt something which he had never felt. Like unlimited happiness, like love at first sight. As if someone was waiting for him and called him. Trying to calm down he fell asleep dreaming of a falling star.

 

[Two days before the holiday]

 

{Y} - So?
{YG} - What 'So?' ?
{J} - All agreed with your uncle?
{YG} - Yeah. He agreed to two more mouths to feed.

Youngjae and jongup looked at Yongguk.
{YG} - You will understand when you meet him.
The three of them spent the day packing and preparing for the holidays. They had to do it two days before, because the next day they had an important exam.

 

[The first day of vacation and travel to Bongha village]

 

Packed and ready to travel the three of them began to look for vacancies on the train. When each of them comfortably sat the train began to move.
{Y} - Finally ~ holidays.
Jongup only nodded to him, and the three began to talk.
{Y} - I wonder if I fall in love? I would like to have such a true summer love.
Jongup looked at Yongguk. However Yongguk hardly take his eyes from the sky. Jongup felt a slight pain in his heart. He lowered his gaze and almost the whole way he just nodded and sat quietly.

 

[A week earlier, Bongha village]

 

{H} - No movement.
Then someone stood behind the counter.
{W} - Oh! We meet again.
All three of them turned around.