A completely new life ~

I'm sorry, but this is my planet!

The boys turned toward the people behind them. Tatsmato and Zelo recognize this woman from the pharmacy. A nice old lady smiled at them. Then outside the store, police began to search for them. They asked other vendors and passers-by. The old lady understood the situation and asked the boys:
{W} - Why are they looking for you?
{D} - I've been really hungry and-
{H} - He got into a fight.
{W} - Aaahahaha ~
Then the woman saw that one of the boys holding a piece of cake.
{W} - It seems that not only fight is the cause of all this.

Suddenly the door to the shop opened, the bells rang at the door. Three boys closed his eyes and prayed up for anything that watches over this planet.

The woman straightened up and turned toward the officer.
{P} - Have you seen Mrs three young boys?
{W} - You work hard to catch them.
{P} - Ah, yes. Thank you. Then you saw them?
{W} - Yes-
All three felt threatened. They were willing to stand up and fight when the woman put her hand on his head Kekemato.

{W} - Yes, They ran like a storm through my store. They even knocked my mannequins!
The policeman looked at the shop. And indeed, two mannequins were lying on the floor. He said goodbye and walked quickly back door. The woman quickly made ​​sure that no one will come inside and closed the shop. She closed the back door. Then slowly the three aliens came from behind the counter. They looked at a woman in a slight surprise.

{W} - Easy, on the back of the store there is no cameras, they do not prove that you came out that way. On the other hand, in front of the shop there are a lot of people and a lot of cameras. It's hard to prove that you were not here.

{Z} - But why did you help us?
{W} - Because you needed help. Someone was seriously injured during a fight?
The boys looked at each other and waving his head denied.
{W} - Oh, good. This means that it is enough to apologize and pay for the damage.
{D} - You help all those who need help?
{W} - For some people, yes.

The woman looked out the window and noticed that people are starting to go back to their homes.
{W} - People are beginning to go back to their homes. On today evening I wanted to invite you to me. And by the way my name is Kim Ji Eun. Nice to meet you.

Boys slightly bowed. She smiled and was about to go out when she remembered something very important. She turned up for the boys.
{W} - You can not walk in those rags.
The boys looked at each other and then remembered about the clothes worn by other people.
Woman smiling all the time, exactly covering all the windows and the light.

{W} - Time for a makeover. Then you explain everything to me. Ok?

She was very curious why these kids are so dressed and behave so strangely. However enjoyed. Chose clothes for them, in the evening, prepare a meal for them. Even prepare for them beds was something special. She always dreamed of children, but she was not destined to have them. However, she did not give up. She lived on and dreamed that one day will be able to take care of children. To share her love with them. Her memories and thoughts were interrupted by the collapse of something. She looked in that direction and saw three young boys trying to set a overturned mannequin. What reminded her that before they hiding in her shop, some young girls were quarreling about blouse and made ​​a mess in the store and she had to ask them to leave the store. Quickly shook her head and walked over to the boys.
{W} - Let's get to work.

The woman brought a few pairs of pants and a few t-shirts. At such times, it is good to have a clothing store. It was her few clothes from old collection, which no one wanted to buy. The price for this was lower, so she could easily pay for it and give it to them. After nearly an hour trying them finally managed to choose their clothes. Kekemato had black pants with a white shirt. Tatsmato white pants with a black shirt and a black sweater. Zelo blue jeans and a white shirt with colored patterns.

{W} - Not bad! You are incredibly handsome. You will be very popular. And now let's go.

The four of them quickly and rather quietly went to the woman's house. When they arrived they saw a white house with a small garden at the end of the village.

The woman went first to the house and left the door open. However, the three boys still stood before the entrance.
{D} - Why we went after her?
{H} - It seems that she really wants to help us.
{Z} - For this and so we have to hide from those who were chasing us.
{D} - We'll tell her the truth?
{H} - I'm not sure it's a good idea.
{Z} - Do not forget that our capsule was probably found.
{D} - So we hide, but for how long?
{Z} - Time will tell.
Zelo made ​​the first move and went inside and behind him Kekemato. Tatsmato stood for a moment outside.
{H} - ... Zelo ...time is...
He quickly pulled himself together and also went inside slamming the door behind him.

And so past week. Aliens have at least a little assimilate to life on earth. They even began to work. They apologized and paid for the damage they caused when they arrived. A week is not enough to capturing the trust of others, but at least they are no longer so great sensation. For a few days in Busan will be held a great festival. Everyone are preparing for this event. Nobody paying attention to them, and they even assist in its preparation. Many tourists and even from all over the country come to this event. Not only in Busan, and also Bongha village begins to be crowded. It all started a week ago, when everyone began to prepare. Of course the incident with the capsule from space helped to increase interest in the festival. They suspected them of being aliens, but after much research gave them live peacefully. Incredible power of adaptation helped them. They did not change their DNA completely, but brought him to such a state that could be mistaken for human. Since then, they live ... quietly.

{B} - YA! JUNG Daehyun! What are you doing, huh? It's already your second cup! How are you going to pay for it?
{D} - I'm sorry.
Kekema-, or rather Jung Daehyun. With head hung low gather the pieces beaten cups.
{B} - I can not believe I gave the work a person who less than a week ago he wanted to destroy my place.

{D} - I'm sorry, Boss.
{B} - When you're done, go collect your order. In this you are the best. At least you can find us customers. Well, at least you look good. How come my shop turned into agencies for models? YA! Kim Jong In get to work!

{M} - Do not worry about it Daehyun-ah. He is like that.
{D} - Thanks Minhyuk hyung.

...Well at least they try.

Tatsmato, now known as who Kim Himchan. He works in a pharmacy. It seems that he wants to know all about the treatment to help their friends.

{H} - Can I help you?
{C} - I'd like something for a headache and sore throat.

Himchan met a few friends at the pharmacy, and especially female clients love him.

{H} - That's it?
{C} - Thank you, but I could also get your phone number?
{H} - Umm ...

{D} - Excuse me, but this is a pharmacy.
{C} - Oh, so good-bye.
{H} - Thanks Doojoon ...
{D} - ... hyung.
{H} - Hyung
{D} - No problem.

He quickly begins to understand many things. Actually read about medycie what he can and when he can. Since when Ji Eun ajumma showed the mobile phone and the computer he spends his time taking photos. as a hobby of course. Daehyun as it learns to cook. Zelo was named Choi Junhong. However, the other two further calls him Zelo. This is not the name of the planet Mato and only a nickname. They do not feel they need to change it. Zelo works in the library. Mainly laid the book on the shelf, or collects them from the tables. The library is not huge and it is not a lot of work, but it has a nice atmosphere. In his spare time he likes to do some dancing or whatever just to get to know this world.

Around evening, the three of them went to the station to help bring a new product to the clothing store. At the same time the bus arrives at the station of Bongha village. With it comes people, among them three young boys. Despite the hours the station is a little crowded. Preparations are approaching the end. Therefore, the last festival participants arrive.

{Y} - Hyung ~ Ahhh ~ You said it was a village.
{YG} – Aaaah, this time of year is here Festival in Busan, that's probably why. I totally forgot about it.

{J} - Looks like it'll be interesting.
{Y} - Maybe they will not be an ordinary vacation.
The three of them smiled and slowly walked to the exit. At the station was so crowded that they barely came out. At the same door station Yongguk someone accosted.
{YG} - I'm sorry.
{Z} - Nothing happened.
And without turning, followed friends.
{H} - Are you okay?
{Z} - Yes.
{D} - Ajumma, where are these boxes?
{W} - There. We will go into the red door and there they are.
{D} - Hurry up!
Zelo suddenly grabbed his arm. He turned around, but all he saw was the closing door. He felt a strange uneasiness.
{Z} - Something is not right.
{H} - You said something?
Zelo quickly denied and followed the rest.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sorry for the long absence. Problems with finding time to write. I will try to write every week, although this can be difficult because I have important exams soon.

PS.

I'm sure you all understand, but for the peace of my conscience:

{P} - Police

{B} - Boss

{C} – Customer