Wlcome on planet Earth, strangers.

I'm sorry, but this is my planet!

 A small capsule was launched in the direction of the solar system.
The force with which they have been catapulted was very huge, so they were immediately directed into the center of the solar system. When they realized the situation, it was too late for any reaction, but they didn't give up. They tried in any way to stop the capsule. Unfortunately, they were able to just slow it. They moved in space. They had little time to choose the planet. They looked around, and finally Kekemato noticed the blue planet and he couldn't take his eyes from her.

{D} - Waaa ... Incredible.
{H} - You said something?
{D} - Look at her. Isn't she beautiful?
{H} - You're right. I wonder if we could survive on it.

{D} - Come on, I think it is our ''hope''!

Tatsmato looked at Zelo and put his hand on his shoulder.

{H} - Let's do it. What do you think?

 Zelo couldn't take his eyes off her. His heart was beating very fast.

 {Z} - Yes, it's her. It has to be this planet.
{D} - She has something, right?
{H} - And so decided, quickly before we lose the engines. The temperature is too high.

 As soon as the trio prepared capsule Tatsmato went to the Zelo.

{H} - I have something to tell you.
{Z} - What is it?

Tatsmato heart was beating very fast. His cheeks were covered with blushes. Hands nervously hid behind his back. He tried to establish eye contact but it was very difficult.
{H} - This planet is our new beginning. As we start everything from the beginning, I would also like to start all over again with you.

 Tatsmato lifted his hands from behind his back and put them on the shoulders of Zelo.

 {H} - I would like you to know what you, in our old life couldn't know, what I couldn't tell you. You see, I have always lo-

Suddenly, the ship started to shake up and set off in the direction of the blue planet. However, none of the three of them couldn't control the machine. By shocks they lost consciousness. The capsule was approaching very quickly, until finally flew into the atmosphere. On the night sky it looked like a falling star. Just like the announcement of something new. After a few minutes of falling capsule landed in a village near Busan, South Korea.

 

[Meanwhile in Seoul]

 

Three young men trained hard in the gym.

{Y} - Hyung. So in general where your uncle lives?

{YG} - Bongha Village

{Y} - Oh, great. I can't wait.

 {YG} - As I said before, this will be a normal vacation, a rest and quietly return back to Seoul.

 {J} - Hyung, maybe it's time to find yourself someone? This is our best years.
{YG} - Maybe, but I think that when the time comes, I'll know and I do not have to look. Heaven certainly would send me my second half.

 The trio returned to the exercises and talks about the plans for their vacation.

 

 [Returning to Bongha Village]

 

 When three of our aliens regained consciousness, they slowly left the ship wreck. The capsule landed in the woods, but rather almost wiped it from the face of the earth. Luckily it saved them. Not seriously, but on the whole body hurt, left the board, and walked away quickly. The next moment the ship started to burn, finally burst. The three of them knew that if is life on this planet, the fire will attract the attention. Wounded went as far away from the landing site as they could. When they went already for some time, they came to the village. Hiding from the locals, watched them and tried to fit in.

 {D} - These are strange.
{H} - They do not have ears or tails.
{Z} - And they are very big.

 {D} - And they all have the same color, well, almost everyone.

 {Z} - We need to adjust.

The three of them began to shine brightly. It was a moment and on the street appeared three young and handsome men. They stood next to each other. Immediately they began to chain the attention of passers.

 {Z} - So, now what?

 {D} - I'm hungry, let's get something to eat ~

 {H} - And something on the wound.

{D} - Of course hehe~