Money? Friendship? Danger? And something delicious ~

I'm sorry, but this is my planet!

...
{Z} - How did it happen?
{D} - I just wanted to try what they eat! That's all, nothing more.
{H} - And this is your problem, you should wait until you understand what and how!

{D} - I'm sorry!
{H} - And should be!
{Z} - Look!
All three of them turned back and saw five policemen chasing them. Tatsmato grabbed the other two hands and pulled them behind the corner of the street and then they quickly went to a store and hid behind the counter.

 

<30 minutes ago>

{Z} - So, now what?

{D} - I'm hungry, let's get something to eat ~

{H} - And something on the wound.

{D} - Of course hehe~

The three of them moved forward. They passed many people. The street was very busy. More and more people looked at them. They walked slowly while looking around the street. At some point Kekemato stopped.
{D} - What's that smell?!
Kekemato quickly ran to one of the windows and literally stuck. Zelo and Tatsmato approached him

and also looked through the window.

{Z} - Interesting ... but not now.
{H} - First, any medications. My right hand starts to hurt quite strongly.
{D} - ... okay.

They went back to the crowd and tried to get to move on, but suddenly the crowd grew bigger and Kekemato was separated from them. The other two did not notice it and they went away. Lost Kekemato returned to the store where they were before. The smell brought him there and he decided to wait for his friends there. When Kekemato admired earthly food, but rather the smell, Zalo and Tatsmato found a pharmacy.

{H} - Look. This place reminds me of our points of care.
{Z} - Come and see. Do not get separation from each other, okay?
Zelo looked behind him and with him Tatsmato.
{H} - It's too late ah ~
{Z} - When we get drugs ... he can handle it.

Tatsmato and Zelo approached the glass door that opened after a moment. They went inside and they stood between shelves with medications. They were immediately noticed. But they stood there and watched. In the end they came to the counter and they stood behind the back of an older woman who was shopping. When she paid for her purchases and left, Zelo went to her place.

{Z} - My friend is hurt and I also whether ..
{H} - ... we can get some drugs?
The pharmacist looked at them strangely. He noticed the wound, he also noticed that  their clothes were like torn robes of monks. Clothing was the color pink, and blue. Zelo and Tatsmato waited for a response but the seller did not look like he wanted to help them with anything. Suddenly an older woman offered to help. It was the same woman who stood before them moments ago.

{W} - Boys, I do not think you would get anything if you do not have money.
Tatsmato and Zelo looked at the woman.
{W} - Let me help you with this. You have to help each other.
The woman smiled warmly.
{W} - So what exactly do you need?
{Z} - There's a friend of ours, who is also injured and ...
Zelo and Tatsmato said everything, well almost everything for the woman, and she bought them what was needed. They felt that something is wrong. They had never seen such goodness. After all, they came out with a woman.

{W} - I hope that someday I will meet you again. Forgive me. Surely you have to feel uncomfortable. It is through this that I can not have children. It feels as if all the lost children were mine. So it probably farewell then ...

The boys looked at each other and then smiled at the woman, slightly bowed and went away in their direction.

{Z}&{H} - See you ~
The boys smiled and waved leaving. The woman stood smiling on the street and after a moment she walked away.

 

Kekemato stood at the window and looked through it to the inside. People enter inside and out. Everyone noticed a young boy at the window who drools. Kekemato stood there and felt so hungry that he could no longer endure. He walked through the door in and started looking around. Soon he noticed the food, went to the shelves with food and began to eat. Vendors and customers froze. They looked at the situation and a few began to laugh, others just looked pityingly and sellers rushed to Kekemato to stop him. One of the sellers called the police. After a few minutes of struggle all heard the police car. Immediately afterwards the police arrived. They wanted to handcuff Kekemato but he quickly escaped and ran into the street where there were several police officers. Along with a piece of something in his hand quickly fled police. After a few minutes of escape came to Zelo and Tatsmato.

{D} - ... it hurts ....
{H} - Where have you been?
{Z} - What is it?
Zelo pointed to Kekemato hand.
{D} - Delicious! I've never had anything like this. You have to try this!
{H} - And what is it?
Tatsmato pointed at the officers running after him.
{D} - And this ... possible that blinded by hunger ...
Tatsmato and Zelo looked at Kekemato and then soon the three of them began to run.

 

{H} - No movement.
Then someone stood behind the counter.
{W} - Oh! We meet again.
All three of them turned around.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

In the next chapter: Jongup, Yongguk and Youngjae.
Forgive me that they were not here. Next chapter is all for them.

The woman in the story will always have {W}, because I still have no idea what her name will be. (Oops spoiler forgive me).