Case 1: Just starting

Betrayal

"Sorry for suspecting you Naeun," the girls said in unison,"we promise that we will help you to get your revenge!"

"Thank you," Naeun said.

The girls gathered in the meeting room and opened another meeting, this time, they have to add Naeun into the plan which was a hard thing to do. It was just like their first time meeting, all new because they had one more member added.

"Why not let's stick to the old plan?" Tiffany shouted frustratingly,"just add her in and that's all!"

"Oh ya! Why didn't we think of this plan?" the 8 girls and Naeun laughed.

They had spent an evening thinking and racking on something they needn't,(or do they?)


The next day, the girls went to school with Naeun. Naeun was assigned to sit beside Kai. They laughed throughout the lesson, making someone look at them in jealousy, Kim HyoYeon.

Hyoyeon POV

"Argh! He doesn't even look or talk to me now!" she muttered.

Hey wait! What am I thinking?! I'm not jealous, No I'm NOT! I took another peep at him, my heart aches and I feel like punching her, maybe I am jealous...

What am I supposed to do? I can't allow Kai to die! But I think that I'm falling in love,wait, I CAN'T! I couldn't think properly, not at all. I cn only admit, I LOVE him, but I cn only tell SNSD...


After school, Kris, the leader received a message:

To EXO:

I want 200g of ecstasy ready at around 5pm in the evening. I'll meet you at the riverbank under the expressway.

From: Mr Lee


He looked at the 12 other team mates and signalled them to get ready to go at exactly after the bell has rang which was in a few minutes. They all started packing their bags but they all did not expect SNSD had already 2 members ready to start their action, YOONYUL. The two also slowly started packing their bags by sliding their pencilcase, notebooks into their bag.

Yuri's POV:

I stared at the clock. Argh I should have slept if I had known that they would be in action today than to go to the gym and workout. Now I feel like I'm going to faint anytime and my bones are like breaking into bits. Curse that person who ordered today! 

Finally! 3...2...1...0! The bell finally rung and the moment the teacher said" You may go, I ran out of the class like a maddog.

When I got out of the classroom, I realised I was the first one and I turned to look and saw a huge gang charging out but EXO was nowhere to be seen. Yoona finally came out. i scanned my surroundings and saw them escaping through the back door. The both of us ran up to them.

"Oppa!" we whined in unison, able to get perfect harmony since we had been besties for very long and so getting great chemistry.

The 12 turned and looked at us.

"Isn't this Yoona and Yuri?" Kai exclaimed.

Chanyeol was looking at us flirtively and Suho held onto our waist. I was about to shout before Kris turned around and growled," GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"

"Your girl?" Sehun asked, feeling surprised. 

"Yes, she is Yuri,my first love and my only love," he said as he pulled me to his side. I didn't know why but it did not feel disgusting, instead, it felt great.

End of POV.

"Then I can play with her right?" Chen questioned, looking at Yoona with flirty eyes.

"No you can't! She is MINE!" the quiet Luhan exclaimed in anger. He was standing theree the whole time, trying to hold his anger but he still failed.

Yoona ran up to Luhan with her eyes teary. She was on the verge of crying. Let's go aready.

"Where are you going? I wanna follow too, oppa" she pouted adding some of her aegyo.

"You can't!" Kris answered.

"Oppa, my wish is to follow you wherever you go,"Yoona cried,"bring me along please."

"But, this is  different Yoona," Luhan said hesitantly because he really wanted to be with her for 24 hours.

"Let's go!" Suho said leading the boys. As the boys walked further the 2 girls cried really hard, making Kris and Luhan really burdensome, but in the end they gave in to their demands.

The two girls then tagged along behind. 


 

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this fanfic! Please Subscribe, Comment, Make Requests and Give suggestions! Thank you! Also, I have updated my second fanfic, Everything's Changing already, just a short update. Anyways, thank you so much readers! I hope you like my story and please, Give Me your Comments! Thank you for reading once again, and don't forget to subscribe to this fanfic! -.<