The Mission

Betrayal

On the car...

"Oppa, where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"Somewhere. Just follow us,"Kris replied her.

Yuri then took out her phone and played some games. She played the games together with Yoona who was sitting beside her until they reached EXO's dorm.

"You can go up first, I still have something to do. D.O will lead you up. If you need anyhthing, give me a call," Luhan assured Yoona.

Yoona nodded her head and went up with D.O. together with YuRi.

"We wil be at level one. Since this is level two, you can call out to us if you need anything. And please rest since it would be a long night," D.O told the girls, before climbing down the steps to level one. After checking that D.O had went down, the two then started their real mission. 

"Where is the riverbank under the expressway? There are so many of them!" Yuri said frustrated.

"I don't know...but...could it be the one in...Gangnam?"Yoona suggested. 

"Maybe, but we are not very sure, what should we do?" Yuri thought.

The two sat on the bed and racked their brains. The 12 boys obviously would not tell them where they were going and the two girls were already lucky enough to be able to tag along with the boys. What were they supposed to do? Nothing, and just sit on the comfy bed? They could not think straight. It was either the girls that were lucky or the boys who were unlucky when suddenly, Mr Jung Yunho called. Luckily their phones were on silent mode. 

"Ah, Mr Jung, anneonghaseyo," Yuri answered whispering.

"What do you think you are doing right now?!" Mr Jung shouted at the top of his lungs," do you know how dangerous this is?"

"Sorry Mr Jung but could you please lower your volume... we ... we.. we just wanted this to end quickly," Yuri replied him.

"Come back to the headquarters, RIGHT NOW!" Mr Jung ordered.

"Mr Jung, we have already completed half of the mission, we cannot stop now!" Yoona objected.

"Sorry Mr Jung," Yuri muttered under her breath before hanging the phone.

Just then, the doorknob turned, coming into the room was D.O who cooked a splendid plate of food.

"Time to eat my darling, just joking, but how i wish it was real," D.O served the two girls food.

Yuri and Yoona giggled and chuckled in unison.


Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

                    Please help me by commenting below whether I should stop this writing or I should continue. Thank you! =)