New member?

Betrayal

The girls did not care about their dressings and rushed to the office, just as how yunho wanted, immediately. When they reached the office, they saw an unknown girl.

"Girls, this is Naeun. She will be in your team from now onwards. She is the younger sister of 2ne1 Minzy who has been believed, died since she is no where to be found in the fire. Now, she will be added to snsd as a new member, treat her well okay?" Yunho looked at the girls and told them the important issue.

The girls looked at each other, still quite unsure about what was happening but was again FORCED to accept the new member. After leaving the buliding, the girls brought Naeun to their dorm and let her sleep in the same room as Jessica and Sooyoung.


SNSD new sleeping position:

(Tiffany, Seohyun)             (Living room)

                                                                                          (Jessica, Sooyoung, Naeun)                         

                         (Kitchen)                    (Dining room)

(Yoona,Yuri)                                                                              (Taeyeon,Sunny,Hyoyeon)

                                 (Balcony)                                (Computer room)                       

       (Meeting room)                   (Gym)


The girls were still unsure about accepting Naeun as a new member, so they opened a meeting in their very own meeting room.

"I'm not very sure about her though," Tiffany said.

"I think I've seen her before, you know? She looks very very familliar but I just can't seem to remember where," Hyoyeon said as she continued to "rack" her brains.

After a five minute talk, Hyoyeon shouted," I know already! Remember when we were still queenkas in our high school? I seem to remember her since she had once, once, once spilled coffee onto me! I ranted at her!"

"Is she coming back for revenge?" Yuri said suspectingly.

"No I'm NOT!" someone shouted.

The girls all turned back at once and saw Naeun standing there. They all gaped in horror.

"I'm here to take revenge for my sister and I heard that you have this special mission and since my sister was lost in a fire that EXO started since they knew the truth that my sis was a undercover, I'm here to take revenge," she said sobbing.


 

Author's note:

A short update today. keke. Managed to finish writing. Please subscribe my story and give your opinions,comments and suggestions! Thank you for reading!