Busted?

Betrayal

YURI POV

At the beach...

"Yoona, I'm sorry, but i really didn't mean it just now. I'm sorry. It's just, my feelings got the better of me. I mean, just look at the way he treats me, What should i do." I sobbed. I got a hold of myself and continued"but, can you leave me alone..? I'll be back soon, I promise". Yoona nodded as she walked away.

I sat on the sand. It was soft, mushy. It felt comfortable, yet rough and painful. But what is this pain. Tears trickled down my cheek. One  by one. I tilted my head back, hoping that this tap would stop leaking, but to no avail. Instead, it leaked more and more, slowly it seems like this tap was on, it was running and running. I looked into the clear sea water. I stared at my reflection and thought, " what was i doing to myself...?" Just then, the sun rose up brightly. I looked at my watch. 10.45AM. it has been 30min since i sat on the shore. Just when i stood up, ready to get back to the EXO dorm,.the sunlight shone directly into my eyes. Unable to withstand the brightness, I turned away. I saw that familliar figure, standing alone, staring down at the beach. I continued staring, and our eyes finally met. I couldn't help it. My tears flowed down again. Seeing my Kris standing there. His eyes, were filled with hurt and sadness. It wasn't the Kris that I knew and he changed so much because of me. I thought back about how deeply i hurt him. How i was the one that made him lose his faith in love, women. When Kris was young, his mother left him. She let go of his hand. She hurt him. After falling in love deeply, the two of us. He once again gained back that trust and faith. But it was me. It was me who hurt him again. 

This scene was just like a television drama. Both of us just stared at each other. He was trying to tell me how hurt he is, he is telling me everything. But what excuse can i give him, what excuse am i supposed to give to him. Tell him everything and see him die? I turned away and ran back into the dorm. Straight to our room. 

"Yoongie"

"Yea, Yul?"

"I think, we better go to the headquaters now." I whispered

"WHY! We are nearly there! This is our only chance. I'm not going!"

"Then, Yoongie, Anneong." I took all my belongings and was ready to leave the room. Yoona, seeing me, also gave in.

Just as we were going to leave, Kai came into the room.

"Where are you going? Did I give you the permission to leave?"

I looked at Kai, shocked. 

"Wait...what? But I need to attend school.  My grades are on stake here." Yoona said, shaking, stuttering a little.

"Who cares about your grades now noona? You girls aren't gonna leave this room. You probably know everything about us. You were present the whole time. You think I'll let you go this easily?"

Yoona and I looked at each other. We knew, something was off. This is definitely not it. We are SNSD. We can't, nope, we won't be busted this easily.

Just then, D.O walked into the room and dragged Kai out. They had a mini conversation. I was too shocked to do anything, like recording what he said and stuff. I sat on the sofa, staring blindly at Yoona. I asked, " Did I just get kidnapped?" 

"You mean...We?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

HAI MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS! I'm finally back from my long HIATUS. I hope you liked this chapter! Please continue to show BETRAYAL lots of love!