Anger

Betrayal

I watched them one by one walk pass me. I was totally clueless about what was happening. I fish out my handphone and searched for the news. 

-DRUG TRAFFICKERS IN ACTION-

this made to the headlines...

"Did Mr Jung know where they were going...? What i did was redundant then...!

but...why is Kris so cold to...me...?

Did D.O overhear my conversation with Mr Jung..? That cant be...we spoke so softly and Mr jung's shoutings weren't that audible! Are they suspecting us...? Oh damn! What am i going to do...?

I walked back to the room and lied on the bed, ruffling my hair. I know that Kris is different now...i can feel it. He became such a bad boy, a self protective person. It was not the him that i knew. He was a friendly gentleman. Kind and caring...but now, he had become such a cold person...a badass, a stranger to me! I cant feel the love that i use to receive from him. I know that leaving him in the past was my fault. I caused him to change to somebody like this. I caused him misery, but if i hadnt did that...he would have died already. But...he's just like a living dead...what is the difference! At least this time when i returned to him...i'm already trying to make it up to him, but...why doesnt he accept me? I look out of the window at Luhan and Yoona, hugging, sweetly, teasing and playing around. Luhan accepted Yoona already, i'm trying to be the usual me! I just hope that for this short time span, you would just love me like how you used to! I miss the times where we smeared cream cakes onto each other's faces, how we used to play and joke around. But now...you became a hard to approach guy...not the one i even knew in the first place! Can't you remember the first time you confessed to me in the school cafeteria? I just want your love for now. Even if you don't love me already...you need not push me away...do you?

Do you know anything about me now...? 

I looked out of the window and see Kris lying alone on the mat in the garden, while the other members were swimming and playing joyfully. I look into his eyes...and i could...i could feel the sadness in it. Did he have a choice to do this..? Who is his boss...? Who is the mastermind controlling them?! 

I could not stand the loneliness staying in the room alone. I ran down the stairs to the garden. I walked to Kris, smiled at him, grabbed his hand. 

"Oppa! Let's go play!" I gleefully exclaimed.

"no!" Kris shoved my hand away.

He stood up and walked pass me, brushing my shoulders roughly.

This time, i couldn't take it any longer.

After he entered the house, i ran after him. 

"Wu Kris! What do you think you are doing?! Pushing me away huh! Why are you doing this to me? You said that you will never leave me! You said that you will never push me away! You promised to be by my side! You vowed that you will love me no matter what i did! You promised me! What are you doing now? You got another girl in such a short time?! You forgot about me?" My emotions got the better of me. All the words just came out of my mouth.

"What do you mean by that Kwon YuRi? You were the one who first betrayed me! You left me first. You turned me like this. You made me this man! Don't you know how i lived in misery? Don't you know how i lived like a dead human? One without emotions? And out of a sudden, you come back to me? What am i to you? Your toy? I'm sorry , please scram from my life. I don't need someone like you, someone that treats me like a toy. I don't need such a person to treat me as a substitute!" 

"..." I was speechless. He called me a ...a . But he was right, i was one to him. I left him first. I made him like this. My head dropped down. I did not want him to see me in this current state, crying, with all my makeup smeared. 

"Where were you when i most needed you? Yes! I left you first! But i had my own reasons! Yoona and I left you and Luhan because we had to! I did not want to either! And what? You were there hating me? I also had a hard time without you! We were--"

"Yuri unnie!" Yoona shouted. 

This time, i regained my senses. I almost gave us away. What was I thinking. I almost got our whole company, whole family, into trouble. What did i almost do?

I lift my head and met his eyes. All i could see, was a broken heart. I understood how he felt, but i just could not stand his behaviour towards me. I was filled with anger.

"Unnie! Lets go to the beach to play together!" 

Yoona walked over to me and pulled me away to outside of the house. 

"What were you thinking?! Have you gone crazy? You almost gave us away!" She reprimanded me.

"Ah... I know i know, im sorry kays!"

"Are you alright...? Lets go to the beach then...you'll feel better there..."