I Don't Love You

Because I'm Crazy

* JEONGMIN POV*

        Thank god, that was close. I thought I was actually going to lose her this time. I should really be more careful. I don't want her to know that I still have feelings for my ex-girlfriend. I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see who it was, it was Jessica.

        "Oppa, what's wrong?"

        "It's nothing Melody. Kwangmin just got his hand stuck in the cookie jar again."

        "Oh... does that mean that you have to go?"

        "I'm afraid so, but I'll see you sometime soon okay?"

        "Okay oppa, bye."

        "Bye."

        I walked out the house heading downstairs looking at my phone. I saw the text saying :

 

        Hey want to meet up sometime?

        No.

        Why not?

        B/c you almost made my relationship with Melody end.

        So, who cares?

        I ing care Jessica!

        After that I turned my phone off and kept on walking. I was about to head into my apartment which was just a few feet away. But someone pulled me into an alley. I was about to say something but I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine. I pushed the person away from me to see who it was... it was no other than the its self , Jessica.
       

        " What the hell do you want Jessica?"

        "What do I want. Well that's easy it's you that I want."

        "Sorry, but i'm not for your taking. Now get out of my way."
       
        "No! Why do you love her and not me Jeongimn?"
       
         " B/c I just don't love you Jessica."

        "Why, is it b/c you have been sleeping with that the whole time?!" she said slapping me across the face.

        " I have never slept with her Jessica and don't you dare call her a !''

        " Who cares about her feeling about mine Jeongmin! Don't you care about me, us, I thought you had feelings for me?!"

         "I do have feelings for you but that doesn't mean that I love you."

        "I-I-I don't understand. What are you tring to say Jeongmin."

        " What I'm trying to say is that I love Melody more than you. What we had was just a one time thing remember? You broke up with me and didn't show up for 3 years, and now you think it's okay to jump back into my life saying you love me!"

        " I do love you."

        "Wow, what about your husband and your two kids Jessica?"

        " That was the past Jeongmin."

        "Bull Jessica. Your the one who left me for him saying that I was too young for you that you needed a man not a little boy."

        "That's not true.''
       
        "Yes it is now goodbye Jessica.

        *MELODY'S POV*

        I was about to return Jeongmin's jacket back to him until I heard arguing. I hid behind the wall that was by an alley. I heard everything that I didn't want to hear. I felt my eyes start to water again I felt my heart start to crack a little. I dropped Jeongmin's jacket and started running back home.

        *JEONGMIN POV*

        " I will make you mine again Jeongmin just you wait and see!"

        "Whatever."

        I was walikng out the alley when I saw a jacket on the ground and picked it up. I looked at it closely and realized it was mine. I looked to my left and right, I saw a figure running wearing the exact same outfit as Melody. I started rubbing my eyes to see if I was being eye tricked and looked again to only see some one jogging. Hmmm.... I guess it was just my imagination.