Dream Girl

Because I'm Crazy

* Woosang POV*
I was walking around the park. It was starting to get dark outside so I went to go walk back to the dorm. On my way back I saw this girl waiting by the entrance of the building. She had long black hair and wore a red tank top with a black 30 Seconds to Mars logo, with a pair of skinny jeans that were red and black. Half of the side was checkered while the other half was fully black. She also wore a studded belt with a red and black fox tail hanging on the side, to finish off the outfit she wore black DCs. I looked around to see if anybody else was around but there was no one in sight. I looked back at her and she was smiling right at me. I continued to walk up to the entrance to go inside the building but someone stopped me. I looked over to my right to see the girl holding my hand, she looked straight at me smiling saying, " Woosang Oppa, saranghaeyo."

I looked at her brown eyes They looked lovely in the moon light. I leaned up close to her getting ready to kiss her but I felt something wet hit me. I woke to realized that was cover in a pool of water. Literally I was in an actual pool, I looked to see the guys laughing at me making kissy faces at me. Guess it was just a dream that would never come true but if this girl keeps on appearing in my dreams I think I might go crazy for once in my life.