Heartbreaker

Because I'm Crazy

Melody's POV*

Today was the day were I got to see my boyfriend. I haven't seen him for 2 days b/c my work schedule and his band practice couldn't give us enough time to see each other. I really miss him but today is really special. Today at work i'm able to get off early. The only thing we have to do there is help decorate the place. It's for my boss, he wanted to suprise his girlfriend with a romantic dinner. But the best part about it is that he is going to propose to her. I really hope she says yes, to be honest they make a really cute couple.

2 hours later~

I asked my boss if i could go home now and he said yes. I took my apron off and put it away in my locker. I hurried up and left work to go back home to change into this really cute outfit.

I was ready to go see my boyfriend. I told him that I was going to meet him at the mall in front of Hot Topic. I called a cab and told the driver to drive me to the mall. By the time I got there I was walking around trying to find the store. As I was about to turn the corner, I saw something I didn't waqnt to see. My eyes started to get all watery. A minute later tears started running down my face. I saw him, he was kissing another girl rigt in front of me. I was just standing there next to the entrance, I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I didn't know what to do, this was my first heart break. I just kept on standing there clenching my fist until I saw him look over at me. I walked up to him and slapped him right in the face.


"M-Melody its...its not what you think," he said.

" What do you mean it's not what I think! I saw you kissing her!"

"Melody she came on to me. She's just some crazy fan."

" ohhh really? Do you think i'm stupid?! I saw what you did don't lie to me!'

"Come on Melody, she means nothing to me i swear," he said starting to walk up to me.

" No! Don't touch me!"


"Melody jebal, don't be like this," he said trying to get closer to me.

"I said no! I trusted you and you broke that trust. I thought you loved me."

"I do love y-."

"No you don't if you actually did none of this would of happened. You broke my heart Jeongmin."

"I know. I'm sorry. Just give me another chance. Jebal Melody jebal."

"I'm sorry, I can't give you another chance. Goodbye Jeongmin."

I walked away crying about how i just got my heart broken by my first love. The only person that made me feel happy. Is now gone from my life.