Angel

Because I'm Crazy

*Melody POV*

I walked outside still crying my eyes out after what just happened. I couldn't really see anything b/c my eyes were filled with tears. I wiped my eyes to find a couple of men drinking by a food that sold fish cakes. My eyes started to get teary again and everything was just blurry.

* Woosang POV*

I walked out of the mall with some new clothes I got for Double A's comeback. "Hyung~ let's go get something to eat I'm hungry," Kimchi said trying to use aegyo on me.

" Aniyo, Kimchi-ah kajah we got to go back to the dorm," I said.

We started to walk off to the dorm until we saw a man driving really fast. I looked to see a girl crossing at that time.( Wow this reminds me of how i almost got hit by a car in 3rd grade except it was a lady WHO THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO JUST TEXT WHILE DRIVING!!! Anyway back to the story :{D ) I hurried and dropped the bags and dashed over to the girl pushing her out of the way. I looked down at her, she looked alot like the girl in my dreams except crying. I asked her if she was okay and she said he was fine. I looked to see the car crash into a street light. I told kimchi to call 119 (yes, it's korea's emergency # I used it before b/c I left the stove on when i was making rainbow cupcakes yesterday) while I go over to pull the guy out of the car. As I was pulling him out he smelled like cigarrettes and alchol. It was easy to tell that this guy was mad drunk. Later on the cops came and dealt with everything. After that I went back to the girl except she was gone, Icouldn't find her anywhere. I asked Kimchi but he told me she went back home and told me she said thanks for saving her. The sad part was that I didn't get to know her name. My dream girl was gone just like that.