Ok About It

Because I'm Crazy

*MELODY'S POV*

        I ran back home and locked the door behind me. My heart was beating really fast I can't believe Double A's Woosang just saved me. Maybe I should go thank him when I go to the fan signing, but wait what if he doesn't remember me at all. No, I shouldn't do it I already thanked him now that I think about it. I feel like my soul just left my body after that accident and came back after coming back home. I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out of my pocket. I looked at the text and saw who it was, my eyes started to get teary again.

Hey, i'm really sorry please forgive me?

Why should I forgive you! What are you going to do when I do forgive you hurt me again like you  just did right now!

Please Melody, it was a mistake she was one of my ex-girlfriends that is obsessed about me. So please forgive me!

Fine i'll forgive you. i'm ok about it but don't call me no more.

Melody, you and I both know that you can't live without me so don't do this.

That's a lie! I can be able to live without you.

        I started crying because I knew that he was right. I couldn't live without him to me he was my everything. I heard someone open the door . I looked up to see who it was and it turned out to be the one and only Jeongmin. He had puffy red eyes and I could see tear stains on the side of his face. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, while caressing my hair.

" I told you that you couldn't live without me and I can't live without you either. I love you too much to let you just go."

        I kept on crying in his chest as I was holding on to him tighter like my life depends on it. I don't want him to leave me ever I still love him with all my heart. I don't want to let go of him I want to stay with him( A/N: suuuurrrreeee.... thats what you think for now just wait intil later on).

        "I love you Melody."

        " I love you too."