CHAPTER 72: T.O.P'S LUCKY CHARM

One Night Stand with T.O.P
CHAPTER 72 T.O.P'S LUCKY CHARM
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                        To: T.O.P
            
                                                                                I hope you like it
 
                                                                                                      From
 
                                                                                                           Your future wife.
 
 
 
It's been one whole month since I receive the bracelet and I keep on wearing it, whenever I take it off it feels like i'm incomplete and uneasy. It becomes a buzz to everyone, asking who gave it to me, they're guessing that 'my girlfriend' gave it to me, actually i'm not comfortable talking about my relationship to the public, I know a lot of people will be happy for me but I also know some will not.
 
 
"Seung hyun, I've tried everything but I can't find any information about the fan who gave that bracelet." Manager Lee said.
 
 
"What bracelet hyung?" Jiyong ask, I lift my right hand and wiggle it.
 
 
"I don't know why he wants to track down who sent that bracelet."
 
 
"I just want to say thank you, that's all." I sigh and inspect the small box and card for the nth time.
 
 
"How can you do that? We receive a lot of gifts and letters every single day." Jiyong arched his brow. I know that but I really wanted to say thank you and i'm really curios who gave this to me.
 
 
"Talk to that hyung of yours." Manager Lee scoffs.
 
 
"I will find who give me this bracelet, just wait and see." I smile and read what's written in the card... again. "From your future wife." I chuckle.
 
 
"You're hopeless." Our manager scoff again.
 
 
"Yes I am." I sigh. "I have to go, I have a date." I stand up and leave the two of them in the recording studio.
 
 
 
The date that i'm excited about for a long time didn't happen, it turns out that my girlfriend is busy with her work so to kill my time I dumped in my bed all the fan letters that I wasn't been able to read for the past few days because of my busy schedule. As I read every single letter I encounter one familiar handwriting, I grab the card from my wallet and compare it to the letter and you know what...... THE HAND WRITING MATCHES...... 
 
 
 
 
To my future husband.
 
 
 
       Sorry for my audacity but believe it or not you are my future husband and just by thinking about it i'm starting to feel giddy and excited. I'm a huge fan and I really do hope that I can see you up close and personal , actually I went to Seoul a year ago just to get a glimpse of you and the other members of your group but I learn that you're busy promoting in Japan, I'm really devastated that time because I thought that finally I can see you even from a far but luck is not on my side that period of time.
 
 
 
       I want to call you oppa but i'm older than you. WAIT! Since this is just a letter, maybe i'm allowed to call you oppa. OPPA.... OPPA.... OPPA.... OPPA.... OPPA.... OPPA.... Okay I'll stop now, you might think that i'm crazy. Well, actually i'm crazy... i'm crazy over you. It's so cheesy and yucky right? just bear with me because for sure i'm going to be as hard as a stone when I see you in person, I think I won't be able to talk or even breathe when you're standing in front of me.
 
 
 
        Anyway, thank you for showing your talent to everyone. You're such an inspiration not just for me but for a lot of people who adore, love and support you. Just take care of yourself, you know the drill. I know a lot of people say that to you. I must stop now probably you're scared or you think that something is missing in my brain right now.
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                          Your future wife
 
 
 
 
I chuckle. If this person only knows that she made my day complete I think she will flip out. I read it once more and leave it in my bed together with the card, my curiosity hikes up because of the letter, now i'm really curious about this girl. I just hope and pray that one day I will meet her, there's something about her that I like, I don't know what it is but i'm determined to find her.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Every normal couple have fights and quarrels, I think it's a part of every relationship and those fights and petty quarrels will made the relationship stronger in each passing time. I admit I don't have time for her, my work is so demanding, most of my time I spend it with the group to do this and that, to perform here and there to do this photo shoot and that interview, to go one country and another in a couple of days. I know she understands it because practically we're in the same business, we do the same work.
 
 
 
But sometimes things didn't fall into places, whether you like it or not it's not always happy endings. I love her dearly and she knows that, we have dreams together that we want to build and we want to share to each other. We even talk about marriage even though we're both young, we're seeing the future with us together, building a happy home and a family that we can call ours. Well, things between us just became a huge question mark, every goals that we set suddenly vanish, suddenly disappear in thin air and to be honest with you I got scared. Scared that I must lose her and scared that I might grow old on my own.
 
 
 
"Let's end this Seung hyun." She said. "It's not working out anymore."
 
 
"That's right, I think this is the best for the both of us."
 
 
"Thank you for everything."
 
 
"Thank you also for everything." I said and hug her for the last time.
 
 
"You know what." She broke our hug and look at me. "There's something different, something wrong."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You."
 
 
"Me?" I point at myself and she nod.
 
 
"It feels like I've lost you because of someone." 
 
 
"Someone? Do you think I cheated on you?"
 
 
"Do you?"
 
 
"Of course not."
 
 
"Fine! I believe you." She smiles and give me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I said. Yes we love each other but we're growing apart.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Half a year has passed by, it feels like yesterday when I had a girlfriend. The letter I read couple of months ago still haunts me, still lingers in my head. Every letter that I receive I immediately open it to find out about this mysterious fan I want to meet, I want to know and who wants to see me face to face. I laugh loudly, we can't be face to face she might die maybe from a far. I nod and smile yes I want to see her even from a far. 
 
 
 
The issue about my bracelet is still in the air, a lot of people have their different views about my blue and silver bracelet and I always tell them that a fan gave it to me and it became my lucky charm. Actually my ex girlfriend asks me a couple of times about it and yes she got jealous, she thought that someone close to me gave it, she said that why should I keep on wearing it everyday and never remove it.
 
 
 
We've been busy with our schedule, concert, promotions and guesting here and outside the country and the promotion for Se7en hyung's song but I never forget about the letter, never a single day I re-read the card and the only letter I receive from her. I wonder what happen to her? What is she up to? 
 
 
 
As time passed I slowly forget about it, maybe I've got tired of waiting for another letter or gift. Sometimes I dream about her, standing in front of me, squealing, smiling and jumping, a very different from the letter but every time I woke up and try to remember her face my mind always got blank and I HATE IT... I REALLY HATE IT.... 
 
 
But I think fate is playing tricks on me, when I totally forgot about the letter and the mysterious fan, I receive something from her. I smile as soon as I saw the familiar hand writing but frown because the letter is too short and not to mention the contents of it.
 
 
 
My future husband,
 
 
            How I wish you're here by my side, my heart is broken. It really hurts. I forgot you while i'm with him, I cheated on you I hope you forgive me. For sure i'm your craziest fan.
 
 
            By the way I don't want to call you OPPA anymore..... Can I call you..... uhmmmmmmmm....... JAGIYA? Can I? Yes, I can, you can't stop me because you don't know me. Take care. Can I ask you something? The bracelet you're wearing is that the....... nevermind.
 
 
           One more thing can you give me 10 kids? As in 1 and 0? 10... Did I freak you out? Sorry.... I forgot to drink my medicines, i'm just joking. Bye
 
 
 
                                                                                                                      Your future wife
 
 
 
 
I left dumbfounded for a few minutes, she got a boyfriend but he hurt her. I want to comfort her, to hug and protect her but I don't know how. I grab a pen and paper then wrote back to her, tell her everything I had in my mind, to tell her that i'm curious about her and to tell her that  YES the bracelet i'm wearing belongs to her.
 
 
 
BUT............
 
 
 
How can I send this letter of mine to her?
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I've met a girl, her name is Carla and I like her the first time I laid my eyes on her. Actually not like her, like her but just like her. She's different, good different. She became the apple of my eyes, she became my world to be exact. My world start and ends with her, we had a strange start, very strange start. Whatever happens that night between me and her is amazing, I will never regret it in my entire life and if ever everything rewinds, I will never change a thing.
 
 
 
Yes! I'm crazy. We've been known each other for more than two months but my feelings for her become deeper and deeper to the point that I just decide to propose to her, to marry her, to make her mine forever. I don't care if we didn't know each other that well, we can do that when we're married, we can know each other everyday. I can't wait to wake up every single morning that she's by my side, I can't wait to spend my lifetime with her. She's going to be the mother of my children, my wife and my companion.
 
 
 
"Damn it." I shout and look at the floor, roaming my eyes from left to right.
 
 
"What's wrong? You're in a bad mood again." Daesung said.
 
 
"My bracelet, it's gone." I said.
 
 
"Your what hyung?" Suengri ask.
 
 
"Bracelet." I said. "I'm just playing with the strings earlier and now I can't find it." I said in annoyance.
 
 
"Don't sweat it, we will find it hyung." Youngbae tap my shoulder and bend down to look under the couch. 
 
 
"Of all the things." I said and slumped my shoulder. "First Carla and now the bracelet." I place my elbows in my thighs and buried my face in my hands. "!"
 
 
"Hyung." Jiyong sit beside me. "I know how you feel. I really don't know what to say to you, we all know that you're hurt. It's hard for us to see you like that."
 
 
"We told you hyung, just give her some space and time." Youngbae said. "You know that she loves you right?"
 
 
"I know that but look what happen." I sigh. "Everything is going smoothly then that ex girlfriend of mine shows up. I don't know what she's up to, we broke up peacefully."
 
 
"Don't worry you will see Carla again, we're sure about that hyung." 
 
 
"I can't afford to lose Carla, you all..." And I cry, all the feeling I keep for months explodes. I sob uncontrollably. "You all know that she's my life." I choked.
 
 
"I found it." Seungri shouts. "It's in the balcony under the chair. Hyung, the strings snap off." He gave it to me and I look at it. Of all the time why did it suddenly snap off?
 
 
"Thank you." I sob and walk towards my bedroom and lock myself for the whole day. I send tenths of messages to jagiya and call her but no answer. I think i'm going to lose my mind, I just wish that the girl who gave me the bracelet is here I bet she will do everything to make me smile.
 
 
 
===========================================================================================================
 
 
 
PRESENT
 
 
 
JEJU ISLAND
 
 
 
"Yah jagiya, who told you to open your eyes?" I bite her shoulders. "No peeking."
 
 
"I want to see your surprise." She opens her eyes again and about to lift her right hand.
 
 
"I said no peeking." I hiss. "I'm going to handcuffed you." She stops. "You open that eyes of yours i'm going to get you pregnant."
 
 
"You wouldn't." She said.
 
 
"Try me." I smirk and kiss her swollen lips.
 
 
"Fine! I'll stop." She sit still and sigh.
 
 
"I have a story for you." I said caressing her cheeks and neck.
 
 
"About what?" 
 
 
"About my secret." I replied and she arched her brow. "You want to hear it?"
 
 
"Yes" She said and pout. "But you have to kiss me first."
 
 
I chuckle and comply. I slowly press my lips to her and we start to move, slowly, savoring our mouths. I thought this woman will just vanish but she's here, both of us sitting in our bed, inside our house, savoring and loving each other an have 3 beautiful kids.
 
 
She's my wife, my life and my world. She's my everything.