CHAPTER 16: DINNER WITH A FRIEND

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 16 DINNER WITH A FRIEND

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

 

 

What a way to start the year 2012 then a sold out YG Family Concert, I feel happy and energized.

 

 

After the last day of concert we all went to a bar to celebrate, it’s just a few blocks away from our hotel. Everyone is in a good mood, chatting, laughing and drinking. As I roam my eyes around the bar I saw a very familiar face and not thinking twice I follow her outside.

 

 

“Carla!” I shout. She turns around and got shocked when she saw me. I walk towards her. “How are you?”

 

“Fine! You?”

 

“I thought you’re not here, that guy and Chel told us…”

 

“I know. I heard everything, I was there in the room.”

 

“Can you go somewhere else?” I ask. “Have you eaten dinner?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

“But your already drinking” I scold her briefly and itching to call hyung.

 

“Believe me I’m fine, don’t worry.”

 

“Where’s Chel and what’s that guy’s name again?”

 

“Paolo. They’re still inside with Glaiza paying our bill.”

 

“I know a good restaurant, let’s eat.”

 

“But I’m waiting for them.”

 

“Please” I beg. “Don’t worry, no one will know about this.”

 

 

She looks confused but then after a while she nods and we walk a block away from the bar. The Italian restaurant is cozy and only a few customers are there when we arrive.

 

 

“So how are you?” I ask her again.

 

“Good! How about you? By the way nice concert.”

 

“You’ve watch it?”

 

“Yup! Paolo wanted to see CL and Gummy, so I and Chel are force to watch with him.” She said. “Plus Glaiza is a VIP.” She smiles.

 

“Glaiza?”

 

“Workmate” She explains and I nod.

 

“I’m sorry what happen last night.” I said to her while holding her hand.

 

“Don’t worry Paolo’s fine. It’s just a small cut in his lower lips.”

 

“Is he your boyfriend?”

 

“NO!”

 

“But that night… in Seoul….”

 

“His a good friend of mine, we’ve known each other since college.”

 

“So he’s not your boyfriend?”

 

“No!” She said shaking her head while smiling at me. “I forgot to text Chel, they’re probably looking for me now.”  She grabs her phone and type a short message to her friend.

 

“But last night he said to hyung that he’s your…”

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I smile and pinch her nose.

 

 

The time went by so fast, we didn’t realize it’s 3 in the morning. We’re sitting in the bench in front of the hotel we’re staying while eating ice cream.

 

 

“I want to explain something to you Carla.”

 

“Explain what?”

 

“The night you saw us with….”

 

“Stop!” She said. “I don’t want to hear and talk about it.”

 

“But you have to know what happen.”

 

“Just let it go Bae, we can’t turn back time.”

 

“I think I owe you an apology.” I said seriously.

 

“For what?”

 

“For all of this, what happen that night. It ruined your vacation and your relationship with hyung.”

 

“You don’t need to apologize.” She smiles. “Anyway how’s everybody doing?”

 

“We’re all good, we’re flying to New York next month to shoot two MVs.”

 

“Two MVs? Wow”

 

“And we’re going to have a world tour but I’m not sure if Manila will be included.”

 

“World tour that’s amazing. I bet Glaiza will be in cloud nine when she hears that.”

 

 

I stop and put my cap to Carla’s head. Damn it! I said to myself.

 

 

“Let’s go back to the hotel.”

 

“Sorry!  I know you’re tired.” She mutters.

 

“No, it’s not that” I said “There’s a paparazzi that’s been following us since were in the restaurant.”

 

“What? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Because I don’t want you to panic and I thought that we lost him when we go here.”

 

 

Carla is in panic right now and I can’t stop laughing at her reaction.

 

 

“Just walk towards the hotel okay? He can’t catch us since his still in his car.”

 

“Fine”

 

“Let’s go!”

 

 

We walk in a casual way towards the hotel and head straight to the elevator, before she step out of the lift she hand me my cap and wave at me.

 

 

“Let’s have lunch tomorrow with the two maknaes.” I hold up the door before it closes.

 

“Sorry I can’t our flight is tomorrow morning. Thank you for the dinner and ice cream” She smiles.

 

“No problem, visit us in Seoul or we can visit you in Manila.”

 

“Sure! Bye Bae, nice seeing you again”

 

I smile. “Wait” I said. “Is your phone still working?” She frowns not understanding my question. “Hyung text you all the time right?” I shrug.

 

“Yes! Thank God it’s still working.” She laughs. Then we both hear a girl squealing.

 

“OH MY GOD IT’S TAEYANG… OH MY GOD IT’S TAEYANG…” She squeals.

 

 

I and Carla just look at each other, we’re both stunned.

 

 

“You knew Dong Youngbae?” The girl asks Carla, while pointing at me. She just nods and again the girl squeals in pure delight and I think she’s about to have a heart attack.

 

“And you are?” I ask the girl.

 

“Glaiza! Glaiza Criscelle”

 

“Hi!” I wave at her and look at Carla. “Nice meeting you”

 

“I’m about to die, can we shake hands?” Glaiza ask and I oblige to her request.

 

“Can you please stop it?” Carla said to her. “Let’s go its late, his tired.”

 

“Picture” Glaiza whines. “Can we take picture together Taeyang? Please”

 

“Of course.” I answer. She hands Carla her phone and step inside the elevator.

 

“Just don’t tell anyone you see us together okay?” Carla said to Glaiza in a serious tone.

 

“Okay… Okay… I won’t, don’t worry but Taeyang has to kiss me.” She beams at Carla and then to me.

 

 

I kiss her and again she squeals grabbing the attention of one of the chamber maids, after that I wave them goodbye and the elevator door closes.

 

 

It feels good to spend some time with a friend you didn’t see for a long time, too bad the maknaes can’t see her. They’ve been wanting to talk to her since the last time they saw her and of course it’s too bad hyung can’t see her, I know his dying to explain everything to her. I shake my head then remember the paparazzi outside.

 

 

The following morning the other Bigbang members and our managers are all in my suite. What do they want now?

 

 

BREAKING NEWS

 

 

Bigbang member Sol spotted dating after the YG Family Concert last night

 

 

Sol spotted with a mysterious girl having late dinner in an Italian Restaurant, they seem to enjoy each other’s company. After having dinner, the two decided for a walk in a nearby park while eating ice cream. Sol even hold her hand and pinch her nose while in the restaurant and he even put on his cap to the girl’s head and around 3:30 in the morning they both went to the hotel, so it supposed that both of them are staying in the same hotel. Who do you think is the lucky girl?

 

Check the pictures below!

 

 

Manager Lee read it aloud so everybody can hear it.

 

 

“You’re all over the news Bae.” Manager Kim said.

 

 

I shake my head while sitting beside T.O.P hyung. “Holy , pictures!” I exclaimed and snatch Manager Lee’s phone from his hand who’s sitting in front of me.

 

“Don’t worry, her face is covered. Thanks to your cap.” GD said while smiling at me.

 

“Hyung, how dare you go on a date behind our back?” Maknae said while chewing his food.

 

“It’s not a date.” I answer back.

 

“Introduce us to her, she’s staying in this hotel right?” Daesung dodge my shoulder.

 

“I want to but she has work.”

 

“So you are really dating?” T.O.P hyung said while poking my cheeks. Oh if you only knew it was Carla, you will not be sitting here.

 

“No I’m not! She’s just a friend”

 

 

They just look at me and start to bombard me with questions. Jeez! What’s with them?

 

============================================================================================

 

 

I’ve done packing my clothes and ready to go back to Manila, it’s my first time to be away from Soju and it’s killing me. My mind drifts back from last night, seeing and talking to Bae feels so good. I’m itching to ask him about Tabi but I stop myself. I sigh and went out to go in Chel’s suite, carefully looking from left to right making sure that no Bigbang members spots me again.

 

 

“Where the hell did you go last night?” She said as soon as she opens the door, Paolo is sitting in the table eating his breakfast.

 

“Good morning!” I said smiling sweetly at her.

 

“Good morning yourself, just answer my question.”

 

“Where’s Glaiza?” I ask to distract her, I’m not in the mood to talk.

 

“Fan girl mode again” Paolo shrugs.

 

“That girl, she’s always missing like you.” She grabs her phone and call Glaiza. She’s in a bad mood!

 

 

After talking to Glaiza, NO! After shouting to Glaiza in the phone, she lies to her bed and buried her head to the pillows and groan loudly. What’s wrong with her? I and Paolo just look at each other then talk animatedly then a loud knock startles the three of us, Chel bolted up in the bed and open the door. A happy and giddy Glaiza enter the suite then shouts and lie in the floor.

 

 

“I meet my husband’s in the flesh.” She squeals. “Look” She stretches her arms and put her phone in Paolo’s lap. We both scan her phone and got shock. “Don’t worry I didn’t mention to them that you and Taeyang are together last night.” She beams at me.

 

“So you’re with Taeyang last night?” Chel exclaimed.

 

“Yup! It’s just a quick dinner.”

 

“So did you tell him that…?” Chel stops and look at Glaiza, I bet it’s about Soju and Tabi. I just shake my head and shrugged my shoulders.

 

 

============================================================================================

 

 

GDRAGON’S POV

 

 

She’s still a ! That’s the only thing that I’m thinking after that dreadful night. What am I thinking? First of all I didn’t know that she’s a okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well right now she’s not and the thought of it that I’m her first makes me smile and giddy. Wait, why am I like this? Why am I giddy and why am I grinning from ear to ear? I admit it’s my entire fault, I’m the one who started this entire dilemma and I’m shocked that I like what happen to us.

 

 

“What’s with that stupid grin in your face?” T.O.P hyung said while typing something in his phone.

 

“I’ve just remember something hyung.” I said.

 

“The last time you had a grin like that in your face the next thing I know you’re dating a Japanese model.” He smirked.

 

“What?” I look at him and he just laughs at my reaction. “Is it the time of the day to text Carla?” I shot back and he just nods.

 

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

 

We heard a scream or a squeal and I think my eardrums are broken, I together with Bigbang, our managers and security are walking towards the hotel gym when a girl run towards us. The security immediately stops her to come closer to us, and for a minute I think, I just look at her. Part of me is scared because she shocked the hell out of me by screaming but at the same time I find her funny and cute.

 

 

“Let her go” Bae said to the security. “I know her.”

 

“You know her?” I ask.

 

“Yes!” He said “Hi Glaiza”

 

“Hi Youngbae!” She’s calmed now and looks at the five of us. “Can I shake your hands?” She asks.

 

“Sure” I said, she shakes our hand and when she’s about to shake hyung’s hand she stared at him for a minute. “Watching your videos, kdramas and MVs really works well.” She smiles.

 

“What?” T.O.P hyung said confused.

 

“My friend just gave birth to a baby girl a couple of months ago, I gave her my collections of your previous concerts, kdramas, movies… and her baby looks like you, want to see her pictures?”

 

“Let me see” Suengri butted in. She grabs her phone and look for the pictures, when she hand her phone to Bae it suddenly rings and the name Mrs. Kwon Jiyong appeared on the screen.

 

“Mrs. Kwon Jiyong?” Daesung ask.

 

“My friend is head over heels in love with GD” She giggles and answers her phone. Well, that Mrs. Kwon Jiyong is not very happy right now. She shouts like there’s tomorrow. The five of us just look at her while talking to whoever it is on the other line.

 

“Fine, I’ll go back to your suite... Bye” She hangs up and turns to us. “Can I have a picture with you guys? Please!” All of us nod and she squeals again making me jump and hide behind hyung’s back.

 

 

“Thank you! I have to go now, nice meeting you all” She bows and head towards the elevator.

 

“Glaiza, tell your friend to call me okay?” Bae said, making the four of us look at him then Glaiza.

 

“Sure! She’s also in Mrs. Kwon’s suite right now. Bye!” When the elevator door finally closes, all of us including the managers and security look at Bae.

 

“We’re all lost right now.” T.O.P hyung said. “Care to tell us about her friend?”

 

“She’s just a friend hyung.”

 

“Dong Youngbae, you’re such a liar.” I said.

 

 

We need to torture this boy to spill about the girl he’s with last night. Speaking of girl, I wonder if Chel is still in this hotel or she went back to Manila. I think I need to apologized to her, should I text her or call her? Should I talk to her personally? Aish! I can’t think straight. I shake my head and sigh heavily.

 

 

“Hyung, Bae, Dae and maknae” I call them. “I have a problem”