CHAPTER 13: POSITIVE

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 13 POSITIVE

 

 

“My son wants to have a vacation here in Manila” I’m suddenly snapped out of my foul mood when I heard Mr. Choi said that. “But too bad his busy, maybe after their concert”

 

“Why don’t you let him stay here?” Mr. Dong said.

 

“I heard all of them want a vacation” Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

Chel chokes when she heard what Mr. Kwon said, I look at her with a puzzled expression.

 

 

“You should meet my son Chel, you will like him.” Mr. Kwon continues. “You’re like the girl version of him.” I try to stifle my smile because of Chel’s face, I don’t know what she hates about GD. She didn’t even meet him while we’re in Seoul.

 

 

“I would love to meet him Mr. Kwon” A big fake smile plastered to her face.

 

“Good to hear that Chel, don’t worry we will tell them to have a vacation here.”

 

“They’re schedule is crazy right now, maybe after all the concerts and comeback” Mr. Kang said.

 

 

We’re all startled by the ring of the phone of Mr. Choi.

 

 

“Is your wife calling again?” Mr. Kwon asks.

 

“I think she’s checking on you” Mr. Lee teases and the room erupts of laughter and teasing. Mr. Choi just shakes his head and answers his phone. I and Chel just look at each other with puzzled look.

 

“It’s not my wife, its Seung hyun” He said as he put his phone on the table and press speaker button and it makes my heart stops beating.

 

“Appa how’s your vacation?” Jagiya said. Wait what did I say, Jagiya? Stupid!

 

“We’re fine, we’re just having dinner with our event coordinators” I literally stop breathing.

 

“Good! Umma said you behave while you’re there” Chaos erupts again.

 

“What are you talking about son? You want to talk to our event coordinators?” Panic suddenly strikes between me and Chel.

 

“Sure!” I die.

 

“Chel say hi to my one and only son. Seung Hyun say hi to our event coordinator.”

 

“Chel?”  T.O.P said in a curious way.

 

“Hi Seung Hyun” She said in a flirty way. Seriously?

 

“Hi! Your voice sounds familiar” He said and I want to bury her alive. “Anyway thank you for taking good care of them.”

 

“No problem” She answers back and look at me.

 

“Seung Hyun say hi to Carla.” Mr. Choi said but before T.O.P can answer we heard another voice and I’m sure it belongs to GD.

 

“Enjoy your vacation.” GD shouts and Chel scowls.

 

“Appa did you say Carla?”

 

“Yes! Chel and Carla, they’re our event coordinators. Why?”

 

“Can I talk to her?” He asks but before Mr. Choi turn to face me one of the waiters call me because of an urgent meeting.

 

Wow! That was close. I said to myself and went to Paolo’s office, I sigh. Good thing they will leave tomorrow afternoon and I’m craving again for a chocolate mousse.

 

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

GD’S POV

 

 

“Her voice sounds familiar.” Hyung said as he hangs up the phone, we’re all in YGE for our rehearsal for the upcoming concert.

 

“Hyung, some people have the same voice okay” I said as I sit crossed leg in the dance studio floor.

 

“Do you think it’s just a coincidence?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

“How about their names?”

 

“Hyung, Chel and Carla are very common names in this planet. Stop it, you’re so weird.”

 

“I just wanted to talk to her, you know that.”

 

“And probably Carla is so itching to throw her phone somewhere far from her.” Youngbae butted in and sit in the floor followed by the maknaes.

 

“That’s right, she’s probably cursing you right now.” Daesung said

 

“You text her how many times a day?” I ask

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“What do you think of her phone? Your personal diary?” Youngbae said.

 

“You text her everything you do.” I smirk and we can all feel he’s about to erupt.

 

“Hi Carla. How are you? Thank God you pick up your phone” We all turn to Ri’s direction, he’s talking to Carla on his phone? Seriously?

 

“I’m fine, we’re all fine except for hyung of course. What?” He glances at hyung nervously with wide eyes. “You’re getting married next month?” he continues.

 

“How dare you do that?... Where’s Chel?... I want to talk to her, I’ll ask her to smack you in the head for me… what?... I’m invited to your wedding?...”

 

 

Hyung stands up and walk towards maknae and snatch his phone from him.

 

 

“Jagiya?” Hyung said. “Hello… Hello… Hello…” He looks at Ri and stalk towards him.

 

“Hyung, I’m just joking around!” He says and hides behind my back.

 

“Do you think I’m joking around? Come here!” hyung shouts.

 

“Hyung stop that” Daesung said. “I told you before we go to Las Vegas that we will go to Manila to hunt Carla. Let’s just first focus on this concert. Okay?”

 

“Before Chel smack you in the face.” Youngbae said while slapping my face playfully.

 

“Slap?” I ask, I’m lost, I didn’t know what they’re talking about.

 

“Chel.” Ri said. “She went to the men’s comfort room then slap hyung.”

 

“When did this happen?”

 

“Incheon Airport” Hyung said.

 

“You’re so busy with Jasmine so you miss all the action” Youngbae said while suppressing his smile.

 

 

And I’m intrigue, that day Rich showed up in the airport also and ruin my vacation with jasmine.

 

 

“Can I see her picture?” I ask them.

 

“Chel’s picture?” Ri asks. “Here” He snatches his phone to hyung and browses it then he hands it to me.

 

 

Holy ! Oh girl, you’re so dead. Don’t you dare show your face to me or else you’re going to regret it for the rest of your life.

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

AFTER 1 MONTH

 

 

“Are you not going to work?” Someone ask me while tapping my shoulder

 

“We don’t have a VIP guest right? Can I just go to work later?” I ask while trying my best to open my eyes.

 

“Are you sick?” Paolo ask as he place his palm in my forehead.

 

“No! I’ll go to work later”

 

“You’ve been like that for the past few weeks, are you okay?” Chel sits in my bed beside Paolo

 

“Yes” I lied. I don’t know what’s happening to me.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re still not over with that ex-prince charming of yours?” She says.

 

 

I frown just by thinking of him makes my blood boils but I’m dying to see him. Weird! I just shake my head and turn my back to them.

 

 

“Just let me sleep, please! I’ll see the both of you later.” I beg and with that both of them leave my room and went to work.

 

 

After a couple of minutes I bolt upright and run towards the bathroom. Every morning I feel this way, I want to vomit but nothing comes out. I went down stairs to drink some water and almost vomit again when I smell something weird, what the hell is going on? Don’t tell me I’m…. I ask myself and just like that I’m in a foul mood again. I stomp my way back to my bedroom and sleep.

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

“Here!” Chel hand me a kit as soon as I arrive at Paolo’s office, it’s 2 in the afternoon already.

 

“What’s this?” I ask as I examine the box.

 

“You can read right?” She told me. “Go. Now.”

 

 

I grab the box and went to the comfort room, I look at Paolo and he just shrugged his shoulder. After a couple of minutes I went back to Paolo’s office followed by Glaiza. She’s back from her 1 month vacation.

 

 

“I want to give the three of you my presents.” She said as she laid signed CD’s, crown sticks and other official merchandise of Bigbang in Paolo’s desk. “I went to Seoul to watch Bigbang’s concert”

 

“You’re a VIP?” Paolo ask and my brow shoots up

 

“Omo! Don’t tell me you’re a VIP too boss.” Glaiza is beaming with happiness.

 

“No! But these two girls are so into Bigbang.” He points at Chel and say. “This girl loves GD” Then he points at me “While this girl is dreaming to become T.O.P’s girlfriend.” Then he smirks.

 

“OH MY GOD! NO WAY. I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH.” She claps her hands with so much glee. “OF COURSE I LOVE YOUNGBAE, DAESUNG AND SUENGRI TOO.” And she squeals.

 

“Stop” Chel said. “I’m not into k-pop okay”

 

“You’re in denial Chel, they’re so handsome. I nearly lost my underwear because of them. I bought the three of you their new album and crown sticks as well.” She hands out the album but when she’s going to give me the crown stick I refuse.

 

“I already have one”

 

“Really? Where did you buy it?” She asks.

 

“T.O.P gave me one”

 

And for the nth time Glaiza squeals like a little child. “Really? Lucky you” She’s still bouncing up and down.

 

“Thank you for the CD” I hand Paolo the kit and leave his office. “I’ll just buy chocolate mousse” and off I go.

 

 

While I’m eating my chocolate mousse. My mind is like a whirlwind, what will I do? Should I text him? Call him? I frown and continue to eat then I saw Chel and Paolo walking towards me.

 

 

“Want some?” I ask them when they arrive at my table.

 

“What’s that?” Paolo ask as he pops a big piece of chocolate mousse in his mouth.

 

“Chocolate mousse”

 

“So, I assume he didn’t use any protection” Chel ask and I nod. “What are you going to do?” She asks.

 

“Don’t know.”

 

“Check up” Paolo said. “Then call him” He continues.

 

“I won’t call him”

 

“Stop being stubborn, he has the right to know” Chel scolds

 

“That’s delicious” Paolo stands up and went to the cashier.

 

“Buy me another one” I shout and he just nods.

 

“Give me your phone, let’s call him.” Chel said.

 

“No way and besides I’m not sure if I’m really pregnant.”

 

“What proof do you want huh?” She asks, I shrugged my shoulder and offer her a spoonful of my chocolate mousse.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

That night I didn’t go home and just stay in the hotel when Glaiza approach me again. Paolo and Chel wants me to go home and rest but I refuse, I need to earn for a living.

 

 

“I want to show you something” She says. “Can I use your computer for a while?”

 

I swivel my chair to the side and let her use my computer after a few minutes she show me a MV

 

“Watch this new MV of Bigbang, it’s “Tonight”. You’re going to love it”

 

“I’m not interested okay”

 

“Just watch it okay. Bye” I scoff then she leaves.

 

 

For the first time since we left Seoul I allow myself to watch and see him, he has a new hair style and I love it. I watch the MV several times, then I watch they’re dance practice, even though he didn’t dance like the rest of them he is so damn hot and y. I suddenly miss him, everything about him. I miss his voice, I miss the way he calls me jagiya, I miss how he takes care of me, and I miss how he made love to me. I know at first it was a one night stand but as we go along the way our feelings develop and eventually become a couple. I realized I love everything about him, I love him not because I’m a fan but I saw the real him, the real person that everyone loves, he’s easy to love whether he’s an idol or not.

 

 

My phone suddenly vibrates and I know the message is from him again probably telling me what happen to him all day, I didn’t answer any of his messages and I’m shocked that he keeps informing me everything happens to him, everyday he always text me how much he loves and misses me and he is still waiting for the day that we can talk so that he can explain to me what happen that night. He said that he wanted to explain everything in person not thru text. I grab my phone and read the message.

 

 

“Jagiya, I’m tired and you will be proud of me, I finally memorize our new dance routine. I wish you’re here by my side, I miss you so much. Please let me explain everything. I love you and please take care of yourself. Good night.”

 

 

I smile. Should I call him now? Tell him that I’m not mad and that I love and miss him badly. I suddenly remember what the doctor told me a while ago.

 

 

Congratulations Carla, you’re 5 weeks pregnant!