CHAPTER 5: FIRST DATE?

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 5: FIRST DATE?

 

 

What was that dream all about? I was trying to summarize everything that happen to my dream and to my paranoia I even search what’s the meaning of that jagiya, yeoja chingu and namja chingu. After a few minutes of searching, I learn that jagiya is a couple endearments like honey. While yeoja chingu is girlfriend and namja chingu is boyfriend. Okay wait up! So in my dream I’m T.O.P’s jagiya but he has a yeoja chingu. WOW! Even in my dreams I don’t have luck with boys, what the hell!

 

 

I’m so focus with the research thing, I didn’t care about my surroundings, I’m in a coffee shop busy with my ipad and busy thinking what was the message of my dream. Does it mean I have to stop all my adventures? I ask myself. Does it mean that he has a girlfriend? Not again! I sigh deeply and frown. Stupid dream! I shout in my head.

 

 

“Care to tell me why you’re frowning like that?” A deep voice startles my thoughts, I jerk to the point I almost curse. It’s T.O.P

 

 “Nothing just thinking about work.” I said as I turn off my ipad.

 

“What exactly is your work?” He sits in the chair in front of me and cross his legs like a king while sipping his iced coffee with double shot of espresso.

 

“I work in a hotel.” I answer.

 

“What kind of work in the hotel we’re talking about?” he smile and look me in the eyes.

 

“I’m the one who’s responsible with the VIP guests, that kind of work.” I sip my coffee and roam my eyes around.

 

 

Actually I’m looking for Paolo he insist that he wants to come with me to see if I’m telling the truth about the guy I’m seeing and he told me he wants to ruin my date. When I spot him few tables away from us I give a don’t you dare do something stupid look, then look again to T.O.P

 

 

“Aren’t you afraid people might recognize you?” I roam again my eyes.

 

“I don’t care.” He shrugged his shoulder and continues to sip his iced coffee.

 

“You don’t care? You’re sitting here with me while drinking coffee.” Shocked registered to my face. “I mean it’s going to be an issue or gossip. Whatever you call them” I continue.

 

“We’re not doing anything wrong and besides I told you they won’t recognize me.”

 

“They won’t recognize you but everyone is staring at you.” I look at him with an amused face.

 

 

 

While talking with T.O.P, I notice that Paolo is still their watching us like a hawk. Stupid!

 

“Yah! Stop staring at him.” He said.

 

“Staring at whom?” I said innocently.

 

“To that guy.” He points at Paolo, who’s sitting two tables away from us.

 

“Him? Don’t mind him” I look at Paolo while mentally cursing him. He’s just sitting there and sipping his cappuccino while staring at us.

 

“Let’s go!” He stands up while looking at Paolo’s direction.

 

“Where are we going?”
 

“Some place that no one is staring at you.”

 

I stand up and followed him, I stole a quick glanced at Paolo and sure enough he’s about to stand and follow us. I shake my head to indicate not to follow us but to my surprise he went to the restroom. Good! I said to myself then bump to someone, my head bump to someone’s chest when I lift my head T.O.P is staring at me.

 

 

“I told you not to look at him.”

 

Before I could answer he turns his back at me and continues walking. I just shake my head and follow him then someone whisper to me.

 

“Busted!” Paolo said to me and quickly went out of the coffee shop.

 

I quickly run towards T.O.P’s car, he’s in the driver’s seat while talking to his phone. He’s speaking in Korean so I don’t have a single clue what his talking about. I hunt for my phone when I feel it vibrates. I got a text message from Paolo.

 

*Busted! Hahahaha*

 

I hit reply.

 

*You’re dead, wait for me later!*

 

Then my phone vibrates again.

                                                

*He’s so pissed earlier. Hahahaha*

 

 

I throw back my phone to my bag and didn’t bother to reply. I just sat there and wait for T.O.P to finish his phone conversation, my mind drift back to my stupid dream. I really don’t know why I keep thinking of that stupid dream? There are dreams that I like to remember but too bad I can’t recall it, I just stare at the window and look at the cars that’s passing by.

 

“Ready?” I startle as T.O.P hold my hand.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Where do you want to go? And can you please stop frowning!”

 

“Anywhere will do.”

 

“Want to go to Samcheongdong to check some paintings or Itaewon or Han River? Your choice.”

 

“You can go to those places in broad daylight?”

 

“No!”

 

“Then why are suggesting those places? Bingu!”

 

“I can take you there then you can roam around all by yourself.”

 

I scoff! I’m tempted to go out of the car and follow Paolo where ever he is right now.

 

“Let’s go to Han River, I’ll park my car somewhere then we can talk.”

 

I just nod and off we go to Han River.

 

 

“Do you often go here?” I ask him out of curiosity, he’s car is park near Han River.

 

“Yes”

 

“Date?”

 

“Yes”

 

“So you just do dates like this? Sitting in your car?”

 

“Yes”

 

“You didn’t get bored? I mean look at them.” I point at the people or couples that are walking. “The weather is nice, the place is lovely, good time to walk and talk” I continue.

 

“You want to walk and explore the place?”

 

I nod and stare at him. He suddenly reaches for the glove box and gets a face mask.

 

“Let’s go and explore the place.” He put the face mask on and put the hoodie of his jacket over his head.

 

“Yah what are you doing?” I panicked and went out of the car to follow him.

 

He didn’t bother to answer me, we just walk side by side. I really like the view and the place even though it’s freezing, many people walk with us with their children and love ones. Good thing no one recognized T.O.P although some people look at him once in a while.

 

“Can we sit? I’m tired” I said as I pull him to a bench.

 

We’ve been walking for atlaest a couple of minutes now, is this how he goes on a date? BORING! I said to myself. While admiring the view he suddenly place his phone in my lap, their I saw a message, I pick it up and read it.

 

“Sorry I can’t talk, I can’t take off this face mask.”

 

“It’s okay. Thank you for bringing me here.” I said as I hand him back his phone.

 

“Still enjoying it even though we’re not talking?”

 

“Yes of course.” I smile at him.

 

“Good thing your friends agree with you to stay here for 2 more weeks.”

 

“They almost kill me when I told them that.” I shake my head as I remember how angry Chel was then I whipped my head to T.O.P’s direction I heard him laughing with what I said.

 

“Can I meet them?”

 

“You want to meet my friends?” I ask. He just nods at me and continue typing.

 

“Of course yes!”

 

“Okay! I’ll let you meet them but I’m warning you they’re not the nicest persons you will meet.”

 

“No problem! Just tell me when and I hope you can squeeze in another week of stay here in Seoul.”

 

“Hell no! Are you kidding me?”

 

“You’re shock face is epic. Hahahahaha… Anyway do you have a boyfriend?”

 

Stupid Dinosaur! How can he ask those kinds of questions after everything that happens to us?

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend. Do you think I’ll do those kinds of stuffs with you if I have a one?”

 

“Just asking. Don’t be so defensive.”

 

Okay it’s my turn now!

 

How about you, do you have a girlfriend?”

 

There I ask it but before he can type his answer another hand phone is place in my lap, both of us look at the person standing in front of us. It’s Daesung and Youngbae. They both point at the phone in my lap. T.O.P grab and read it, I scoot closer to him and read the message.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE? DATE? HOW SWEET. ^_^”

 

“Date?” I shake my head and caught Paolo at the corner of my eyes. Wow! How did he manage to follow us?

 

“YES DATE! ^_^” Daesung gives the phone again to us and after reading it he earn a good slap in the shoulder from T.O.P

 

“How about you two, are you on a date?”

 

“YES!^_^v  ANYWAY LET’S HAVE DINNER NEXT WEEK, SINCE YOU WILL SOON RETURN TO MANILA. IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU CARLA?”

 

“Yes that would be fine Youngbae.”

 

“GOOD! WANT TO GO WITH US LATER? WE’RE GOING TO A BAR.”

 

“Sorry I can’t, I promise my friend to accompany him later.”

 

T.O.P suddenly stands and takes his face mask off.

 

“We have to go now. You two continue your date.” He said then put his face mask back again.

 

I wave goodbye to Daesung and Youngbae and follow T.O.P back to his car. When we’re inside his car he starts the engine and maneuvers his car out of the parking lot.

 

“Where do you want to go next?” He asks.

 

“Where do you suggest?”

 

“I’m planning to take you to Itaewon but since you can’t spend the night with me maybe we can just go my place.” He said while smiling at me. He reaches for my thighs and squeezes it gently.

 

I just nod and stare at him. How can I say no to this person? How can I turn him down? But it bugs me he doesn’t been able to answer my question a while ago. I think I can ask him later.