CHAPTER 24: ALIVE TOUR IN MANILA PART 3

One Night Stand with T.O.P

CHAPTER 24 ALIVE TOUR IN MANILA PART 3

 

 

 

“What the hell is going on here?” I said as I enter Paolo’s office. Glaiza is walking back and forth behind the two guys while I and Chel are standing in front of Paolo’s desk.

 

“I thought you already told them about this?” Paolo ask as he looks at Glaiza who is behind him.

 

“I was about to tell them but when I went out to look for them, Bigbang is here already. Carla is talking to Daesung, Suengri and Youngbae.” She explains.

 

“How did they decide to stay here?” I ask.

 

“When I went to Seoul for the conference, I suggested to Manager Lee for them to stay here instead to other hotel” She said. “I’m invited to their after party” She continues.

 

“Really?” Dennis said. “Go girl” He smile and Glaiza giggles.

 

“I think I should visit our VIP guests” Paolo said while smiling at me.

 

“You want me to punch you?” I smirk at him.

 

“So you’re taking his side now?” Paolo ask.

 

“No” I replied. “By the way, stop nagging Jiyong will you.” I said as I look at Chel.

 

“She’s right, he is still a VIP guest, and you must respect him. The hotel’s reputation is on the line.” Dennis said.

 

“Why would I?” She said.

 

“Jiyong’s a good guy, he seem to be a snob and arrogant but he’s nice and a shy person” Glaiza explains.

 

“I know what happen to the both of you in Japan” I said to Chel making her frown. “Both of you keep pissing each other then all of a sudden both of you end up in bed” I continue and her shocked face is to die for.

 

“WHAT?” Glaiza shouts. “You and my husband number 3 end up in bed?” She is freaking out right now. “As in ? Make love? You? Jiyong?” She said in a whisper while clutching her heart.

 

“Did the two of you know about this also?” Chel said to Paolo and Dennis. The two nods and point at me.

 

“Where the hell did you hear that?” She asks me.

 

“Somewhere” I replied.

 

“So that wrecker has a kiss and tell habit?” She snarls.

 

“No” I said. “And please refrain yourself for slapping any of them” I continue.

 

“You slap one of my husbands’?” Glaiza said in gritted teeth.

 

“What? When? How?” Paolo said. “Carla?”

 

“She disappeared before we board the plane, right? She saw them went to the comfort room then slap Tabi” I explain.

 

“He cheats on Carla then got her pregnant, what do you expect me to do? Congratulate him?” She said.

 

“T.O.P is Soju’s dad?” Glaiza ask.

 

 

I sigh. Is this revelation night? If I know this will happen I will definitely choose to stay in Japan and listen to that boring conference, I slumped myself in the chair then close my eyes and massage my temple.

 

 

“Glaiza” Dennis said in authority. “Can you please just keep everything to yourself, don’t tell this to anyone?” He continues.

 

“Of course” She responds. “I will”

 

“You two stay here” Paolo said while pointing to me and Chel. “Glaiza, ask our VIP guests what they like for dinner.” He continues.

 

 

I want to dig up my own grave and stay there until they’re gone. Piece by piece my secrets are revealed to the people around me.

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

GLAIZA’S POV

 

 

 

Husband number 3 and Chel? Eat that world, I want to smack my husband number 3. He can do better than that. I’m much prettier then Chel, why didn’t he bang me instead of her? I smile at myself and shake my head. ry thoughts please go away! I said to myself as I fix my hair before pressing the door bell to T.O.P’s suite.

 

 

 

Daesung, My husband number 2 opens the door and ushered me inside T.O.P’s suite. They’re all in the living room talking about something. WAIT! I said to myself. My greedy eyes scan the five guys one by one, my body wants to faint but I stop myself, I won’t let myself faint and waste this opportunity. All of them are wearing Chrome Hearts sleeveless shirt, my heart somersault in the outer space then back to planet earth, they’re wearing a sleeveless shirt, T.O.P is wearing a sleeveless shirt. WOW

 

 

 

My eyes feast at the five of them for a short period of time and I must say I’m drooling and in no time I think T.O.P’s suite will be filled with my saliva. Lucky Carla. Sometimes life is really unfair, what did she do in her past life to have this god in her life? Even though he didn’t show too much skin, he is still hot as hell, still damn handsome and y. His smile is to die for, that dropper smile, making your private part wet in an instant.

 

 

 

“Yah Glaiza, are you just going to stand there?” Suengri said that made me back to the reality.

 

“I’m just thinking some ideas to where we can go tomorrow” I responded. Well I lie, I’m still drooling over their bodies. I must give Hwangsabbu oppa a gift for doing a job well done. I said to myself.

 

 

“We want to swim tomorrow morning” Jiyong said.

 

“Sure” I replied “Including T.O.P?” I continue. Please say yes! I smile.

 

“Dream on” He said and smirk at me.

 

“Fine” I snarl. “I’ll let the security know”

 

“What are you doing here?” Daesung ask.

 

“I just wanted to ask if you guys wants to have a dinner here or outside?”

 

“We will eat here and if you’re not busy join us, our hyung wants to talk to you” Youngbae said.

 

“Where is Carla?” T.O.P asks.

 

“She’s in a meeting right now and sorry about Mrs. Kwon Jiyong’s outburst earlier. They just arrive this afternoon from Japan” I explained.

 

“Japan?” T.O.P asks again.

 

“For a conference, just what I did in Seoul” I said.

 

“That’s why Mrs. Kwon is grumpy.” Jiyong said.

 

“Yup, they didn’t have time to rest.” I continue.

 

 

 

 

After deciding what they want to eat, I went back to the reception and ask one of the staff to prepare their food, after a few more minutes I went back to T.O.P’s suite and have dinner with them, and then we heard a knock on the door.

 

 

“Boss, you’re here” I said as I open the door and found Paolo and Dennis in the threshold.

 

“Can we come in?” Paolo said.

 

“Of course” I said. “Guys, I want you to meet our boss, Paolo and of course you meet Dennis earlier” Everyone is in state of shocked beside Youngbae.

 

“Hi I’m Paolo, one of the hotel manager” He said while looking at T.O.P. Okay! What’s going on?

 

“You also work here?” Suengri said and Paolo nod.

 

 

 

The whole suite becomes tense while I’m still confused as hell, I look at Youngbae and Daesung for some answers, and they just look at me then T.O.P and Paolo.

 

 

“What’s going on honey bunny?” I whisper to Dennis.

 

“I’ll tell you later” He answer and an awkward silence engulf the whole suite, good thing my phone rings and it’s Carla.

 

“Boss, Carla said she’s ready to go home” I said to Paolo making the guys look at me at the same time while T.O.P’s brows knit together.

 

“Tell her we have another meeting before we go home” He answered, then I relay the message to Carla and end the call.

 

“Enjoy your stay here” Paolo said to them.

 

“If you have anything you need just call the reception and look for Glaiza” Dennis butted in.

 

“We will leave the five of you now and take some rest” Paolo continues.

 

“Can I look for Chel instead of Glaiza? Jiyong ask.

 

“Yup! She will be here tomorrow morning around 6AM with Carla.” Paolo answered.

 

“Good” a wicked smile form in Jiyong’s lovely lips that I want to devour. Okay stop now.

 

“Enjoy your stay here and welcome to our country.” Paolo said and leave the room.

 

“We have a meeting in 10 minutes, don’t be late” Dennis said to me and off he goes out of the room with Paolo.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us that he works here?” Daesung ask.

 

“I didn’t know you knew him” I replied.

 

“So they are living together?” T.O.P said in gritted teeth.

 

“Yup, they live together with Chel, they’re friends since college.” I answered back. “Most of the time I sleep there also.” I continue, I don’t know but the way T.O.P ask that question makes me shiver, he looks mad, really mad. I notice he sigh deeply maybe because of relief when he heard my answer.

 

“I have to go now” I said. "We have a meeting, if you need something just call the reception or text me.” I smile at them.

 

“Glaiza” T.O.P called me before I went out of his suite. “I already found my girlfriend” He smiles.

 

“I know” I smile back then T.O.P frown. “She almost buried me alive earlier when she saw you, good thing Paolo and Dennis stop her.” I giggle and everyone laugh.

 

 

Good thing the mood lifts up a little bit, and then I left the room and went to Paolo’s office. I learn from Dennis that T.O.P punch Paolo when he saw him in Japan, why didn’t I know about that? I’m too pre- occupied fangirling over Se7en when that incident happen and I’m too dumb to believe that Paolo tripped that’s why he has a cut in his lower lips.

 

 

That information is too intense for me, I can’t believe T.O.P can do that, maybe he really loves Carla that’s why he did that, lucky girl and for the nth time I envy her. What will T.O.P do when he finds out about the baby, I suddenly want them to talk to each other while T.O.P is here. So with that I grab my phone and type a quick message to a friend of mine.

 

 

*Need your help. Carla and T.O.P must talk before it’s too late*

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

 

After the tiring 1 hour meeting, Carla went out of Paolo’s office and went to the reception area when she saw Youngbae, Suengri and Daesung waiting for the elevator.

 

 

“Hi Carla” Suengri said.

 

“You’re still here?” Youngbae said as soon as he sees Carla.

 

“I’m just waiting for Chel, Jiyong called the reception and look for her” She said that made the three guys laugh. “Why are you here?” she continues.

 

“We eat there” Daesung said as he points to the pastry shop that’s located inside the hotel.

 

“You should try the pastry shop over there” She points at the shop in front of the hotel. “Their chocolate mousse is to die for.”

 

 

 

They talk for a couple of minutes before they bid farewell, Carla talk animatedly with the receptionist when one of the staff approach her.

 

 

“It’s for you” He said and leaves immediately

 

“Thank you” Carla shouted and found a cup of coffee in the reception desk and takes a sip of it.

 

 

 

Didn’t she know a pair of eyes is staring at her. He’s sitting comfortably at the far end of the pastry shop, sipping his own cup of coffee, he knows that she’s tired because of the traveling and her work is so hectic. He suddenly remembers the first time they go out in public and meet up in a coffee shop.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK (T.O.P’S POV)

 

 

 

I stand in the corner of the coffee shop staring at Carla, she’s frowning while reading something in her ipad, I smile as I stare at her crumpled face. She never fail to amaze me, she lifts up my mood every time we’re together but right now I’m kind of annoyed since I notice a guy staring at her, so I decided to approach her and to send a silent message to the guy to BACK OFF!

 

 

 

Last night I’m shocked and at the same time happy when I see her hanging out with Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri, even though we spend the night together I miss her terribly, I’m thinking of her most of the time to the point that I feel I breathe and live for her. Clearly it’s not just , I need her and just by thinking that she will go back to Manila made me sick. I think I like her. NO! I think I love her, love that I didn’t realize developed in a short amount of time but I’m in a complicated situation right now, maybe I’ll think about that later. She jerk when I talk near her ears and then sit in front of her, I ask her random questions to  know more about her, good thing she’s In a good mood to answer all of it.

 

 

“I told you not to look at him” I said as the red light flashes, I’m driving going to Han River.

 

“Look at whom?” She asks. “Don’t mind him” She said still frowning at something, the red light is still on so I unbuckle my seatbelt and kiss her forehead.

 

“Stop frowning, please” I said.

 

“Fine” She said and unbuckles her seatbelt and lean towards me and kiss my lips.

 

 

Heat ignites my whole body so I hold her face with both of my hands and kiss her passionately, our tongues entwine with each other, savoring every inch of .

 

 

“Let’s go home” I said in between kiss.

 

“No” She replied while my semi hard bulge that’s throbbing under my jeans.

 

“Please” I plead still kissing her lips and making my way down to her neck.

 

“No!” She said and move away from me. “Look the traffic light turns to green, drive now” She smiles at me while fastening her seatbelt.

 

 

I smile at her while fastening my seatbelt and continue to drive to our destination.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

=============================================================================================

 

 

T.O.P smiled as he remembered the day he realized that she love the girl, the only problem is how the hell he will win her back, he really misses her so much, she’s within reach but he can’t approach her, can’t hug and kiss her even can’t talk to her. His thoughts vanishes when he saw Carla smile while looking at the cup of coffee she’s holding, she must saw his autograph in the cup.

 

 

She roams her eyes around while looking for someone and he knows that she’s looking for him, he smiles as he looks at her every move. He sign the cup before asking one of the staff to give it to her, it’s a habit of his that every time they go to a coffee shop he always sign her cup before giving it to her and she always say that Why do keep doing that? I told you I don’t need your autograph, I’m not a fan of yours.

 

 

Chel and Paolo suddenly pop out from nowhere; he hopes that they will go home now because Carla looks tired. He’s phone vibrates on top of the table and his eyes widen when he see Carla’s name pop out in the screen.

 

 

*Thank you for the coffee, good night and I still don’t need your autograph*

 

 

He smiles as his eyes follow the girl he loves leave the hotel, when she’s out of his sight he finally stands up followed by his manager and went to his suite.