Chapter 5- Jiyong meets Taeyang.

High school daze.

 

The classroom was noisy and filled with chatters as usual, even though the teacher was there.
The teacher himself couldn't be bothered with the students, him too was doing his own personal things.
"YOU'RE SOOO ANNOYINGGGGGG!!!!" Dara tickled her best friend, taeyang back.
"YAHYAH NO STANDING ITS CHEATI- HAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!" She burst out in giggles as he tickled her tummy. "STOP ITTTT!!!!!!"
"HAHAHAHA OKAYOKAY." Taeyang sat back down. " loser."
They knew each other since both of them were little kids, and they've been the best of friends ever since.
Dara treated him just like an older brother, but as for taeyang.
It meant something way much more. Had meant something way more for the past 2 years.
Well, obviously Dara didn't know that. She would never know it. Tae would never let anything risk their friendship getting ruined.
"Don't you touch me okay I am watching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." Dara threatened, trying to sound intimidating.
"Ooooohhh I'm scared~"
Tingting!Tingting! Text message~ text message~ Tingting!Tingting!
Dara's phone rang. 
There was a 180 degree turn in her expression the second she read the text.
"Who is it?" Tae asked.
"No one."
Dara pulled her table closer to her and played around with her pen.
"What's wrong? Who was that?"
"N-nothing's wrong. I-i'm fine. I need to use the washroom." Dara stood up.
Taeyang grabbed hold of her arm.
"It's him isn't it. It's that er isn't it, that seungr-"
"Tae, please.." Tears started to form in dara's eyes.
Taeyang clenched his fists. He took a deep breath and forced himself to stay calm.
"He's an ..I'm sure you know that Dara. Don't. Stop helping him already. You've given him enough money. Please listen to me. Please?"
Dara turned and walked out of the classrom.
She leaned against the girl's washroom wall, shutting her eyes and exhaling.
Again. This is happening again. He left you for her dara, remember?
He caused you all that misery..don't you remember how you were...how depressed you were..
She thought to herself as she stared at the text her exboyfriend suddenly sent her. 
Ugh..But..You can't sit here and do nothing......
Slowly, she dialled his number.
She stared at her phone, knowing how she would feel the second she heard his voice.
Slowly, she held it up to her ear..
"Yoboseyo..?"
Bang. 
It all came back at the sound of his voice. The past memories..the pain...Just like a bomb.
"Seungri."
"Dara ah..I'm so happy to hear your voice.....how've you been...is your-"
"I-i'm doing fine ri."
"Are you sure?..Hows life?"
"......T-Thats not what I called you for ri. How much do you need this time."
"....10,000,000won.."
".....Ri. You. You have to know that..I can't keep doing this."
"I know..bu-but.....you're the only person I know that can help me..and you're the first person th-"
"Stop. Don't bring the past memories back Seungri. Please."
"Okay......Sandara. I miss you."
Once those three words came out of Seungri's mouth, tears rolled down dara's cheeks.
"I miss you so much baby..no one else can take your place in my heart. I've tried to find a girl that could replace you, but-"
"You have your girlfriend."
"We're over dara..me and her, we're-"
"Seungri. Stop it. I have had enough of your lies."
"I'm not lying Dara! How I feel towards you is true! Please! I know I tell alot of lies, but this is really-"
"STOP IT. JUST STOP IT ALREADY. I was hurt badly enough by you. YOU BROKE MY HEART. Please, dont hurt me again."
Her crying got worse.
".....okay..okay..just..meet me at the park..opposite my house. 9pm. Bye.."
Dara hung up.
She hugged her knees up to her chest and buried her face in between them.
Aish...she couldn't deny that she once loved ri. But they just couldn't be together because of their families.
And not only that.
She knew seungri didn't love her. He was just using her for her money and looks.
He broke her heart, leaving her for another girl. 
Its not that she did not love him anymore. She just did not want to love him anymore.
Ri on the other hand also couldn't deny that he liked being with Dara.
Dara comes from a rich family, and she's pretty and innocent.
Seungri's family has yet to clear countless debts to loan sharks, and he didn't think of himself as handsome, nor innocent.
He didn't know how to cherish anything at all.
And he only came back to her when he needed help, certain that the other would definitely help him.
Dara got up from the ground.
What's past is past. This would be the last time she was gonna help Seungri.
She faced the mirror at the sink and took a look at herself.
God I look like a zombie.
She washed her face and combed her hair a little, before walking out of the washroom. 
A familiar, cheerful voice called out her name from across the now packed hallway.
"DARA!" Jiyong came running towards her with the same bright smile that was always plastered on his face.
Dara instantly felt better from looking at his smile.
"Hey Ji! What's up hahaha," She prayed for him not to realise how puffy her eyes were.
The other suddenly went silent. The smile disappeared, and a serious glare shot straight into her eyes.
"What happened. Why were you crying."
Damn he noticed. But for some reason, dara was touched and somewhat happy that jiyong could tell.
However, she wasn't planning on telling him anything.
"H-huh. What are talking about? HAHAHA jiyong oppa you're funny-"
"Don't lie to me. Your eyes are as puffy as a pufferfish. WHO MADE YOU CRY!" Jiyong inched his face closer to hers. "Tell me. I swear I'll kill the ."
Dara's heart softened once jiyong said that.
Why was she feeling like this..?
"Noooo oneeeeee. I'm having a flu okay? And swollen eyes, haha gosh oppa.." She gave a fake smile.
Jiyong's eyes narrowed. "Are you sure........I don't quite believe you..." he folded his arms.
"Oh fine then up to you whether you wanna trust me or not~" Dara turned and started walking away.
"O-OKAYOKAY," Ji ran up to her and blocked her path. "I believe you i believe you!!" 
Dara grinned to herself. "HEH! YOU SHOULD!"
She felt terrible for lying to jiyong. But now's not the time to tell him. Nope, nuh-uh. 
"Hahahah anyway. There's a party at one of my best friend's house tonight, do you wanna come?"
"I'd love to!" Dara lightened up instantly.
YAAAAAAAAY SHE AGREED. Jiyong forced himself not to jump around like a mad man.
That's exactly what dara needed. A party with friends around her to make her happy. Some time off from all this stress. And major plus point, jiyong would be there.
"Alright cool! We're all taking his car back to his house after school, so you can just tag along with me," Ji smiled. 
"Okay sure!" 
"Alright, see you later then- OH YEAH, and wheres that Taeyong or Daeyong or whatever guy?" Ji asked, his tone totally changing from cheery to annoyed.
"It's Taeyang. He's still in classsss hahaha, we've known each other since we both were 5. Hes my best friends! Heh! 
Don't forget to meet me outside my class after school yah!"
Jiyong couldn't explain how freaking jealous to the freaking core he was.
"Ouh okay. Yeah I won't. Gotta guide a dumb little lost sheep to the gymn." He groaned. 
Just you wait, Taeyang. We shall meet reallllly soon. 
Dara chuckled to herself. "Haha okayokay, see you later!"
She could feel butterflies in her tummy as she turned around and ran back to class.
Does this mean something?
-------------
The sound of the school bell rang, and as soon as it sounded jiyong grabbed his bag and dashed out of the classroom immediately.
He ran down the stairs to dara's classroom and positioned himself right by the door.
The hallway was still empty, none of the other classes have been dismissed yet.
Well, he did dash out when the teacher was still talking. 
Out of boredom and plain curiousity, he peeked inside dara's classroom.
After scanning through the first two rows of students he finally spot her tiny little figure.
There she was, ever so beautiful. 
....Yeah, beautifully sleeping like a pig.
And next to her was a male student, who was also asleep face flat down on his desk.
"....his hair looks cool.." Ji thought to himself.
The class got dismissed after a few more minutes.
Dara got up from her table and rubbed her eyes. "Eh....."
It took her a moment before she realised that school was over. "OH! School's over. YAHYAH TAE WAKE UP!"
She poked his cheek.
Jiyong's eyes widened to the size of fishballs.
She, touched his face.
She freakin' touched his face. Stay calm ji, stay calm.
He clenched his fists.
He didn't even know who that guy was and he already hated him. 
Taeyang got up from his table, with drool at the side of his lip.
"HAHAHA OH GOD EWWWWW TAE!! YOU'RE DROOLING."
"N-NO I'M NOT. IT'S NOT DROOL!!!!!!!" 
His cheeks turned bright pink as he wiped it off vigorously. 
Jiyong irked. Eeeeeeeew he drools. ewwww. 
Dara got up from her seat and grabbed her bag, still laughing.
She glanced past the classroom door and saw Jiyong already standing there.
"JIYONG!" She skipped towards him with a gleaming bright smile.
"Heyyyyyyy hahah." He tried to sound normal. 
"JI, MEET TAEYANG!" Dara pulled tae up from his seat in front of ji.
"And tae, meet Jiyong!" She introduced them to each other happily, without even the slightest clue of how both of them felt towards her.
"Hey!" Tae greeted with a smile.
"Oh hi. So you're tae."
"Oh you know me?" Taeyang asked.
"Yeah Dara told me you would always lose your way and needed help getting to the gymn."
He knew the tone he was using was extremely rude. Well, who could blame him.
But jiyong couldn't deny that Tae was extremely fit. 
He couldn't compare with him.
Dara bit her lip. Jiyong didn't sound like his usual self.
"Anyway," Jiyong put his arm around dara's shoulders, on purpose, "Dara and myself, no wait, WE are heading to my best friends party. Like now. 
So, to get to the gymn you go straight here then turn right then go straight again and turn left at the detention room then turn right again.
Then you go up the stairs and down the other hallway there then turn left again and its the second room on your left. Got it? K bye,"
Ji helped dara carry her bag and pulled her along with him, his arm still around her as he walked off. 
"Y-yah yah, b-but tae i-" Dara tried to pull away from ji but his grip was so tight she couldn't even move.
Taeyang laughed to himself, "It's okay, don't worry about it Dara! I've pretty good memory! Enjoy yourself at the party, and text me!"
He smiled and waved, as if nothing was wrong at all.
We shall see who gets Dara first then, Kwon Ji Yong. 
---------------------------
It was 10pm. Most of the guests in seunghyun's house had already left. And worst of all.
Bom, was drunk. Epic drunk.
"Oh its really coming to me~~ woooooooo~" the drunken bom blabbered, walking unsteadily all over the house, "one, little two, little three, little daisies~" 
"Oh my god what in the world happened to her." A wide-eyed Dara sitting on the couch got frightened.
"Nothing. She's just...happy. " jiyong answered, scratching his cheek. 
Lee Park Bom. You know your alcohol intake is low. You . Jiyong thought to himself.
"Wooooo~ Wow I just found a chocolate daisy!" Bom exclaimed, holding up a pillow. "Its...its beautiful!" 
Jiyong and Dara stared at her as they sat on the couch.
"Oh my god." They said at the same time.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA THERES VANILLA DAISIES TOO!" Bom lied on the floor and drew flowers in the air, "vanilla and chocolate~ MOOOOOO!"
"Oh god. Seunghyun! Take bommie up to your bed to rest! She's acting like an idiot!" Jiyong turned to seunghyun, who was smiling sheepishly, surrounded by four girls.
"CHOI SEUNG HYUN!"
The girls turned to look at ji.
"God! Okayokay!" seunghyun scoffed, "I'll be back ladies, wait for me." he smirked a seducing smirk as he walked to bom.
Jiyong got up from his seat and took dara's hand.
"Come on, lets go to the pool. " he smiled.
"At 11pm?"
"It would be worth it. Trust me." he smiled a warm, gentle smile.
Dara's heart melted on the spot. 
She got up and followed the other.
----------
"Move it bom! Use your strength!" Seunghyun yelled as he supported her weight up the stairs.
She was much heavier than she looked.
"Ooooooo mama I can see birdies~ one birdie~ two birdie's~ oh gosh their pinkkkkkkkkkk~~!" bom cried out in excitement.
"THERES NO BIRDS IN THE FREAKING HOUSE!" Seunghyun clinged onto the handrail with his left arm as he supported her on his other arm,
"Move it!!!!"
"YES THERE IS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ I SEE THEM! AND BLUEBLUE CLOUDS....~ OOOOO LALA~" 
Bom circled her finger in the air as she completely rested her weight on seunghyun's arm.
"Just...five....more....steps......"
"FINALLY!" he exhaled as he let go of her once they reached the upstairs.
Bommie started twirling around in circles.
"Heeeheeeheee pink birdies and white daisies~~"
"YAH! THIS IS A HOUSE NOT A GARDEN."
"Pinkie pinkie birdie- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES IT IS! OMONA I SEE A PURPLE LION!"
"IT LOOKS JUST LIKE SEUNGHYUNNIE~ WITH THE PURPLE MANEEEEEE~~~"
"WHAT? I DO NOT HAVE A PURPLE MANE! AND- S-seunghyunnie?"
"HAHAHAHA YES IT DOES! AND MAMA A PINK TIGER. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE MR LEE. WITH THE MOUSTACHEEEEEE~"
"Oh my god. How am I gonna get her in the room." Seunghyun folded his arms and stared at bom.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" 
Conk.
Bom dropped.
Seunghyun looked down and stared at her body for the next 10 seconds.
"Oh great. Just great." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. 
Picking her up, he walked to his room door and kicked it open.
He walked up to his bed and threw her down.
He then sat on the edge of his bed and finally relaxed his muscles.
"Gosh. Yah, you dummy. Don't ever get drunk again."
seunghyun panted.
"You don't know how much I went through to get you up the stairs."
Bommie lay there lifelessly, her tummy exposed.
Seunghyun turned around to look at her. He rolled his eyes again as he got up to pull her shirt down.
"Don't let your stomach show like this, its bad fo- "
That was when he froze at the sight that met his eyes.
Right when he was about to pull her shirt down, he saw it.
Cane scars. Bruises. And burn scars.
"Oh my..." he lifted her shirt up a bit more in curiousity, only to see more of the horrifying marks.
He rubbed the markings lightly to ensure that it was real.
"What the hell..." seunghyun's eyes widened.
All over her. There were scars and terrible bruises.
Everything started to make sense.
Why she was always in jeans. And why she never wore anything that was sleeveless.
He lifted her sleeves just to see many more bruises from the top of her arm all the way down.
Seunghyun's jaw dropped.
----------