Chapter 3- Bom's home.

High school daze.

 

She dreaded going home. She did not even want to stay in that house, with that guy.
Bom reluctantly walked towards the building, hesitantly turning the doorknob..
There was a click as she pushed the door open.
"What the took you so long," was the first thing she heard once she stepped in the house.
"Missed the bus." she lied. She turned to walk to her room.
"Whatever. I don't care. Wheres my lunch? I need my lunch now. Make it. And get out of my sight."
"K." bom said.
The guy smirked to himself, sitting on the armchair as he puffed away on his ciggarette.
"I've been thinking about a lot of things lately," he said, "Ive been thinking about........"
Bom couldn't be bothered to listen. She opened the fridge and reheated the leftovers from last nights dinner.
She then headed towards her room.
".....also, I've been thinking about your mother." 
That very line caught her attention. She halted right in front of her room door and spun around to face her dad. 
"What?" she defensively asked, staring straight at him.
"Are you deaf? You know you heard me. She forgot about her daughter and left her allllll aloooone. Poor little you eh."
He sniggered once again at bom's reaction.
Bom gritted her teeth against each other, forcing herself to stay calm.
"...Why do you live your life like that." she finally gathered the courage to ask her father.
Her father put the ciggarette out and looked up at her.
"What?" 
"Your wasting your life. And you know it." 
The guy immediately stood up and walked to bom. His big burly figure overshadowed her small frame.
"What did you say."
Bom looked up at his face.
Her heartrate started increasing.
"I-I said you-" 
Before she could finish her father raised his palm and sent a tight slap straight across her face.
"At least i've got a life." Another slap came seconds after.
"What about you huh you little ?" And another.
"You're motherless." slap. "Worthless." slap. "A damned little ." slap. "And now, being rude to me?! HUH?!"  
He grabbed her t-shirt and threw her against the wall.
Bom stumbled onto the floor as she clutched onto her head.
"Who am I to you? HUH?!" her father started kicking her, as he walked towards bom and cornered her to the wall.
"APPA STOP, PLEASE S-"
"A stranger?" kick. Bom backed up, moving backer and backer. Her pleads didn't help at all.
"I'M SORRY-"
"Do you even take me as a father?!" kick. 
"OR PERHAPS AN ENEMY?" KICK. 
The guy panted, staring down at his daughter whom he just beat up. 
Bom didn't dare look up at him, she stared at the floor as she leaned her weak body against the wall.
Disgusted at the sight of her, her father turned and stormed to the bedroom.
Slam.
Bom held her knees up to her chest once again.
Her tears fell..
----------
"And then i was like *smile* and then she was like *smile back* and then she got into my car, 
and then i got in after her and then i gave her the look and oooo~lala another catch," 
seunghyun smiled proudly at his "achievements" as he slurped away on a caramel frappuccino.
Seung Hyun and Jiyong were chilling at the cafe opposite the school, the usual spot for them.
It was empty most of the time, not many people went there. It was a good thing, for them.
"Hahaha. God, hyung. When would you stop doing that. " ji sipped on his latte, as he meddled with his new ipad2, 
obviously just answering so that seunghyun would assume he was listening, when he wasn't.
"I don't know, when girls stop being so dumb as to trust a guy like me," he grinned.
Ji looked up from his phone.
"I mean. You should have respect for a girls body. Getting one in the night, and leaving her in the morning. 
Then getting another one the next night and leaving her in the morning too. Don't you think its kinda.." 
"What." seunghyun stared at him.
Jiyong sighed. "Nevermind." Whether that was bad or not, seunghyun won't ever understand. 
"Your cakes, sir," a waitress interrupted, putting two plates of chocolate cake down, "enjoy." She was staring at seunghyun, mesmorized.
"Thanks." jiyong smiled, he looked back down at his ipad and got busy.
"Thank you," seunghyun politely replied, catching her staring at him. He purposely flashed one of his seducing smiles.
Her cheeks turned bright pink as she smiled back and quickly walked away.
He chuckled to himself at her reaction. 
Jiyong looked up from his phone again, to see the waitress blushing and squealing with another waitress, and to see seunghyun smirking to himself.
He rolled his eyes. "Choi Seung Hyun."
"What?? All I did was smile.." Seunghyun pouted as he gulped his drink down.
Jiyong ignored him and looked back down at his phone.
The ring of a bell was heard as someone entered the cafe.
"Funny, no one comes here except for us. And bommie can't be that early.." jiyong thought to himself.
He finally looked up from his phone and turned to see who it was.
.
It was her.
Sandara.
What was she doing here. 
Jiyong thought to himself as he stared at her..
----------
"So one vanilla latte..Alright, that would be 7000won please." the cashier said as she looked up at dara.
"Okay," she replied as she fished for his 10000won note in her pocket. 
She pulled it out, only to see a 2000won note instead.
Shocked, she checked her other pocket.
Empty.
Oh no...she looked up at the cashier, her heartrate increasing.
The cashier was already tapping her fingers impatiently on the counter.
"Uhhmmm..hang on...." 
She ped her bag, anxiously rummaging through whatever was in there, hoping there was a lucky note.
Nothing. 
Nothing but a chunk of books and papers.
Dara didn't know what to do. 
"I...i-uh...i-i......"
"What?" the cashier replied a little too loudly. 
Dara bit her lip. She had no idea what to say. 
"Excuse me, is there a problem? " 
A familiar voice interrupted them.
It was Jiyong.
He saw everything that happened and knew that something was wrong .
Dara stared at him wide-eyed, both shocked and somewhat relieved to see him there.
Jiyong turned to look at the price on the cashier box, then at the 2000won note in dara's hand.
"I'll pay for the drink, " he removed a note from his pocket and gave it to the cashier, understanding what was going on.
"Keep the change. " he said as he picked dara's drink up and walked back to his seat.
She followed him, not knowing what to say. 
Seunghyun was busy on the phone with girls to even notice there was a pretty junior there with them.
Jiyong was somehow thankful for that though.
He sat down, putting dara's latte on the table.
She stood there staring down at her shoes, still not knowing what to say or do. 
"......Erm..You should sit down..?" Jiyong looked up at her.
"...uh...uh..-OH! Oh yes, yes of course." Dara answered as she sat down across jiyong and next to seunghyun, embarrased.
"What happened back there." Ji asked as he crossed his arms on the table.
"Err. I. I bought a latte and I did not have enough money to pay for it." Her cheeks immediately turned from a snow white to a bright flashing pink. 
But that was not the only reason she blushed.
Jiyong stared at her, speechless. 
"..................why did you buy a latte in the first place when you had no money to even pay for it." 
"I thought I had enough." Dara looked up, getting a little defensive.
"Well you didn't." 
"But I thought I did."
"Yes, but you didn't."
"But I thought I did!" Dara's brows slightly furrowed together.
.
Not again.
Theres that feeling again. 
The sight of her cute little face like this sent that electric current running through his vessels again.
"Okay, okay." Jiyong apologised.
"Anyway. I uh....I gotta head back home," Dara said, standing up.
"Why??" Jiyong stood up the second she did.
Oh god.
He turned red. 
"Erm..Ermm..Don't get me wrong. Its not like I have a crush on you and want you to stay just because I can't bear to see you leave."
Dara's eyes widened. She stared at ji and blinked once.
", kwon ji yong what the did you just say." he thought to himself, covering his face with one hand.
"I MEAN-"
"I know I know! Hahaha," Dara stopped him before he said anything embarrasing again.
"Its just my parents, soooooo-"
"Oh yesyes, gotta be good and listen to your parents." he spoke to dara as if she was 9.
Dara stared at him again and blinked. 
"Uh, I mean-"
"Hahaha! I get it i get it." dara tried to hold a laughter back. She smiled and picked her latte up.
"Sooo, I guess I'll see you then." She smiled, putting the straw in , her eyes innocently looking up at ji.
, the feeling again.
"Yes. Yes, of course. " jiyong smiled back, trying his best to control himself.
"K, Bye " dara turned and waved. 
"Oh wait! Whats your number?" he splurted
Dara felt like her heart was flying.
The two exchanged numbers, before Dara smiled and turned to leave.
The bell rang as she opened the door and left.
Jiyong sat back down burying his face in his hands.
"What the hell was that back there..Aisssshhhhhhh.." He told himself as he groaned.
Seunghyun was still too busy on the phone to notice anything.
Ji looked at him disgusted.
"I bet that won't even know if theres a fire in here." he said to himself.
20 minutes passed and all jiyong did was sit there and stare at seunghyun, laughing and chatting like nobodys business on the phone.
He was losing his patience second by second.
Finally, the bell at the door rang again.
"Wassup wassup! " Bommie's voice was heard as the door closed.
"LIFE SAVER!" Jiyong stood up and walked over to bommie and gave her a tight hug.
"If you didn't come I would've stabbed myself already. Thank you, seriously, THANK YOU."  
"HAHAHAAH OPPA RELAXXXX!" Bom said as she pulled away from the hug, dragged out a chair and sat.
She looked up at seunghyun, heard once sentence, "aww come on! I wanna see you!" , and rolled her eyes. 
They sat there for the next 1hour and chilled, until seunghyun finally hung up.
"OH! BOMMIE AHHH! Your here!" Seunghyun said, finally realizing that they actually existed.
"Have been here for the past hour." bom rested her face on her palm and blinked her eyes dully at seunghyun.
"....Ouuuuuuh, you were? Funny.... I didn't realise."
Jiyong scoffed at that. Hell yes you didn't realise. Many more things happened which you didn't realise too.
"Anyway. Theres a party at my place tomorow night. Remember I went to japan? My fathers colleagues there came back here for whatever reason and they won a whatever award so their having a whatever party, which would be held at-"
"A whatever place?" Bommie said lifting a finger, trying to be smart.
"NO. A mansion WHICH, is my house. Not a whatever place." Seunghyun replied proudly.
"Ouuuuuh....." bom chuckled, "I knew that."
"You guys better come."
"Can we invite juniors?" Jiyong asked out of the blue.
"Uh, why would you want to invi- OHHHH! IS IT THAT JUNIOR BACK THERE AT THE HALL? OOOO~~" 
Bommie lifted her head off her palm as she asked loudly.
"N-NO! M-maybe..? SHES JUST A FRIEND!!! Its just a junior whos a friend."
"WOW you met a junior?!!? OOOOO~~ Sure you can sure you can! Who is she??" Seunghyun started to get interested.
"She's OFF LIMITS to you seunghyun." Jiyong instantly got serious. 
No way am i gonna let seunghyun get near to my Sandara.
Wait...my Sandara?
Seunghyun scoffed, "tsk. Oh whatever, invite her if you want. " He slurped the rest of his frappuccino down.
Jiyong smiled to himself, secretly happy.
----------