Chapter 4- Getting ready for School.

High school daze.

 

"Meet at my house at 7 tomorrow k ji! AND I STILL WANNA MEET THAT JUNIOR!" Seunghyun yelled from the car window as he dropped jiyong off at his house.
"OFF LIMITS YAH."
"YES OKAY I KNOWWWWWWW, sheeeesh."
"Good. YOU BETTER!"
"YESYES OKAY, SEEYA!" The chauffer drove the black mercedes off.
Jiyong turned around and started walking down the sidewalk towards his house.
He was an average teenager.
He didn't have parents that were billionaires like Seunghyun, neither were they poor like bom.
His mum goes to work in the morning, so does his dad, sometimes they come home early, most of the time they stay late at work.
Frankly speaking he liked how his life was going.
Then a thought popped into his head.
I shall give dara a call. 
He flipped his phone open and dialled her number, which he already memorized.
After a few rings. 
"Yoboseyo?" the doll-like voice at the end of the line spoke.
Jiyong smiled to himself. "Hi Dara! Where are you!"
"I'm at my mum's company dinner in the ShinYeon building!" She replied cheerfully. 
Wow. ShinYeon.
ShinYeon was one of the largest global companies in Korea. 
Wow, so dara's rich. He couldn't think of reason why he suddenly felt like a hammer knocked him down to the size of a mouse.
"Ohh cool I see. Well, okay then I shan't disturb you. I'll call you tomorrow!"
"Alright alright. Byebye!"
He flipped his phone closed. 
Well. Even though they couldn't talk for long, hearing her voice was good enough.
More than enough.
Jiyong smiled to himself once again as he turned into his house and entered the door.
---------------
"Thanks for the ride seunghyun!" Bom smiled as she got off Seunghyun's car.
"No problem!" He smiled back at her. "You better be at my party tomorrow night yah."
"Hmmmm we'll see~ maybe I will maybe I won't~" Bom cheekily replied as she turned to walk off.
"YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT. YOU'VE GOTTA BE THERE." Seunghyun frowned.
She giggled to herself, "WE SHALL SEEEEEE~~" 
"Yahyahyah," Seunghyun got out of the car. "I don't care I don't care, promise, PROMISE me that you'll come."
He wiggled his pinky in the air waiting for the other to pinkypromise him. 
Bom stared at him. 
.
.
.
"HEHEHE WHAT IF I SAID NO~?"
She didn't know why, but she loved teasing her Seunghyun oppa.
"YAH!!!!!!" Seunghyun's brows furrowed together in frustration.
He was really taking her jokes seriously.
"HAHAHAH OKAYOKAY, fine," She locked her pinky with his. "I, ParkBom the awesome, will be at seunghyun's party tomorrow night."
She winked.
And that was when Seunghyun's heart stopped for a second. 
And he swore to god, amongst the hundreds of girls he's dated this was the first time he felt something like this towards a girl.
Towards Bom.
He shook it off and grinned from ear to ear. "MUAHAHAHA YAY YOU PROMISED. HAH, NO EXCEPTIONS!"
"YESSSS I KNOWWWW~" Bommie rolled her eyes.
The two unlocked their pinkys
"HEEHEE GOOD- Hey whats that on your arm?" 
Seunghyun stared at the bruise on her arm. It was extremely swollen.
Bom immediately pulled her sleeve back down. 
"Nothing! Haha you know me, I fell down in the girl's washroom at school."
Lies.
"God. Be more careful yah!" He pushed her head gently. 
"I can take care of myself," she forced a smile.
Seunghyun hopped back into his car. 
Bommie waved and the black mercedes drove off.
That was close. She had to be more careful.
There was no way bom would risk anyone finding out about her family.
No one knew. Everyone thought that her mum still lived with her. 
She never said a word, to anyone.
It was only a matter of time of how much longer she could lie to the ones who cared about her.
Once the car was out of sight, she turned around to face that apartment once more.
Here we go again.
---------------
It was 6am.
He was done with his breakfast.
Done with his shower.
Done changing.
And there he sat, staring at the phone on his desk.
Should he?
Should he not?
..Should he?!
Ugh, Damn it. 
Jiyong continued staring at the phone.
If I invite her, seung hyun wo-
Wait.
Would she even come? She doesn't even know Seung Hyun hyung.
UGH.
Wait Wait. But she knows me. And I'm such a nice guy. (am I not?)
Its worth a try..I guess..? ARGH!!!!!!!!!
He slammed his palms onto the desk.
You've been sitting here for the past half an hour.
Schools gonna start soon.
Now make up your mind.
Jiyong finally slowly reached out for his phone, still feeling uncertain.
He bit his lip as he picked the phone up.
Slowly, he dialled dara's number.
4............8...................2...............2-I DON'T WANNA BE WITHOUT YOU GIRL~
His phone suddenly rang.
Jiyong jumped in shock and dropped his phone.
"Ahem." He fiddled with his hair a little in embarrasment and picked the phone up to see who was calling.
<3Sandara<3.
He stared at the caller id. Looked away. And stared back at it again.
His mind told him not to pick it up, but his body didn't listen.
"..Yo-Yoboseyo? " 
"Good morning sunbae!" a cute, kiddy like voice was heard on the other end of the line. 
"W-wassup dara!"
"I heard that Judo is your co-curricular activity in school ah~?"
What the hell. She called me just to ask me that?
"Er yeah?"
That skinny little thing better not be thinking about joining taekwondo.
"Oh! Well, my friend was thinking about joining, sooo he needs the days on when it takes place and such....."
What. The. Hell. Total turn off.
"Wh-What? "
"He needs the days and time on when it starts and enddddds." 
"Erm ok.Tuesdays and thursdays, straight after school from 2:15 to 6:15..and your friend is...?"
"Oh! Hes one of my besties, haha," 
Jiyong felt an un-needed jealousy in him when he heard that.
"And his name is Taeyang. " 
I didn't ask for his name did I? Tsk.
"Oh and I was wondering if you could guide him there..? He always loses his way. "
What. Your asking me to guide someone I don't freaking know, to the gymn? The GYMN?
"Oh, suresure."
Oh My God, Kwon Ji Yong you just agreed.
"THANKS SUNBAE! YOUR THE BEST! Meet me outside my class after school later okay!"
"Uhh okay. But are you sure your friend can join.."
He was used to thinking of Dara as skinny, he thought her friends were skinny too.
"WHAT? OF COURSE! DON'T THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HOT THAT MEANS YOUR THE BEST. MY FRIEND IS MUCH MORE BUILT THAN YOUUUUUU." 
Dara got defensive. She realised what she just said and slapped herself.
Jiyong chuckled when he heard that.
"I MEAN-"
"Ok ok. Ill see you outside your class then!"
"OKAY! YAY!"
The sound of a lady shouting for Dara was heard.
"Uh Sorry ji, I gotta go. Bye!"
The line cut off.
Jiyong stood there and stoned at his phone.
----------
"Master Choi." He felt a tap on his shoulder. Tap Tap.
'Uggggggh..." he groaned.
"Master Choiiii." Push Push.
"Ugh!!!" He flipped over on his tummy and groaned again.
"Master Choiiiii." Push Push Push Push.
He showed his maid the middle finger and pulled his pillow over his head.
"YAH, MASTER CHOI!" SLAP.
He jumped up and yelped.
"YEOWWWWCH! WHAT THE ?!?! YAH!!!! YOU WANNA BE FIRED?!"
"Sorry!!! But Madam demanded you wake up now, or you'll be late for school again."
The maid bowed in apology to the spoilt boy who was now standing on his bed, rubbing his shoulder.
"UGGGGGGH I TOLD YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT WITCH'S ORDERS." 
He threw his body back down onto the bed and pulled the blanket over his head.
"Now get out! I need my sleep or I'll look horrible at the party tonight!" his voice sounded muffled from under the blanket.
"But master Choi you have scho-"
"I SAID GET OUT!!!!!!!!!" 
"Y-Yes master choi." 
The maid sighed and nodded before turning to leave.
Seunghyun peeked from under his blanket when he heard the door close.
He saw that she left and smirked to himself.
"Finally peace. Ughh...I don't wanna go to school..." He said to himself.
"That gay mr lee is gonna murder me..." he continued his string of complaints, "what is it with him and math anyway.."
"Not like we even use it in our everyday lives..and th-"
"YAH CHOI SEUNG HYUN."
A screechy crow-like voice suddenly screamed from in front of his bed, disrupting his peace. And oh he recognized that voice.
He peeked up slowly from under his blanket, dreading what he knew he was gonna see.
He stared at the face there, her eyes chunked with striking blue eyeshadow, her red as hell lips and her over-done foundation and blush. (As usual)
"AH THE WITCH!!!!" He jumped up in shock while hugging his pillow, still staring at her.
"....EXCUSE ME?" His mother folded her arms as her eyes widened, making her eyeshadow look really scary.
"ERRRR...." His eyes widened too as he stared at hers.
"YOU'VE GOT SCHOOL. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? GET UP! WASH UP! NOW!!!"
He continued staring at her eyes, holding his laughter back.
"NOWWWWW!!!!!!"
He snapped out of it. 
"UH- OKOK. " He chuckled a little as he spoke.
"I DON'T SEE ANY HUMOR IN THIS!!!!" The witch stomped her foot.
He completely ignored her as he walked to the bathroom, still chuckling.
After washing up, he got out and changed into his uniform.
He stared at himself in the mirror, adjusting his school tie. 
He combed his hair a little with his fingers, as he smirked to himself in the mirror.
He whistled as he picked his uniform coat up and slipped it on.
After dusting it a little and taking a last look at himself in the mirror, he headed down for breakfast.
"Morning Master Choi!"
"Morning Master Choi!"
"Morning Master Choi!"
"CHOI SEUNG HYUN MOVE YOUR !"
A loud screechy yell broke the line of greetings his maids said to him as he walked down the stairs.
"WHAT?!" He yelled back, annoyed.
"HURRY UP! YOUR LATE!!!!!" His mother yelled from the dining room.
He quickened his pace and walked into the dining room, his hands in his coat pocket.
He sat down, tucked his napkin into his collar and chowed down slowly.
His mother stared at him.
"How many times have I told you, put your napkin on your lap. NOT IN YOUR COLLAR. THATS WHAT CHILDREN DO."
He took a bite of his toast and spoke while he chewed, "I pr-"
"DO NOT TALK WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH."
He rolled his eyes and swallowed.
"So what? I prefer putting the napkin in my collar."
His mother ignored his opinion, finished up her juice, wiped and got up.
"HURRY! Driver Chan's waiting already!"
Her footsteps were then heard as she went up the stairs to get ready for work.
SeungHyun finished up with his breakfast.
He walked to the door and sloppily put on his converse sneaks, 
before flinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out to the black mercedes parked infront of his house.
"Morning Sir ."
"Morning Driver Chan," for once, he replied the greeting.
He got into the car.
The driver shut his door, got into the drivers seat and started up the engine.
The ride was silent as always.
----------
Bom opened her eyes at the sound of her alarm.
"Oh. Its morning." She thought to herself restlessly.
She got out of bed, and did the usual: Brushing her teeth, taking a bath, cleansing her face, drying her hair.
And she always managed to complete that in half an hours time.
For today, 20minutes. 
Reluctantly, she slung her bag over her shoulder.
"YAH, YOU USELESS GIRL," bom was greeted by her father as she walked out of her room.
"What," Bom replied restlessly, as she poured herself a glass of milk. 
"GET ME MY BREAKFAST, YOU STUPID GIRL. YOU THINK YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR FREE ? MY BREAKFAST'S NOT GOING TO COOK HIMSELF YOU KNOW." 
Bom started to make toast, and her father's usual morning coffee, 
She passed the food to her dad. 
Her father took a bite, and spat it out straight onto her.
"ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME? THIS FOOD ISN'T EVEN FIT FOR ANIMALS AND YOU WANT ME TO EAT IT? 
ARE YOU THAT STUPID? GO TO SCHOOL NOW, I'LL MAKE MY OWN BREAKFAST, YOU STUPID USELESS JUNK." 
Bom, immune to this treatment, dusted the crumbs off her shirt, and stepped out of the apartment. 
Seunghyun's car was already there, waiting for her as usual.
"BOMTORI!" Seunghyun shouted the nickname he invented for her from his car across the lobby once he saw Bom walking down the stairs.  
A smile immediately lit up on bom's face the second she heard that voice.
"Heyyyy Seunghyun!" She felt so happy to see him. 
She hopped into his car and off they went to school.
----------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for those that subscribed to me! ^-^ I'm really happy about it and really appreciate it! 
Just thank you thank you thank you MUAHMUAHUAH! Hahahah~
This chapters kind of draggy but I promise chapter 5 would be much better x: .
Thank you so much for reading my fic too <3