Chapter 1- Detention.

High school daze.

 

"Ughhhh..what was it again...3.14somethingsomething...or 22 over something.." bommie thought to herself as beads of pespiration trickled down her forehead,
"why in the world do they call it pi anyway...why do seniors end earlier than us anyway..its so unfair....-AHHHH. 
FOCUS BOM! FOCUS...Ok...so 3.14..minus th-"
"Ohkay! Times up class. Everybody, pens DOWN."
"AHHHH CRAP!" Bom put her pen down onto the table.
"Just when I was about to finish.." she said to herself, "Its a confirmed F for me I guess." Not like she really bothered.
The teacher walked down the classroom, collecting the exam papers row by row. He finally reached bom's table right at the back of the class.
Bom folded her arms as she looked up at the teacher's face. 
"Is there a problem, Lee ParkBom? " the teacher asked as he stared at Bommie.
Bom turned to look at the teacher again.
"Um. Do I look like I have a problem?" 
She really wasn't trying to be rude. 
Just that she was in a really bad mood that day and the fact that Mr.Lee loved picking on her really wasn't helping at all.
"Excuse me? Lee Parkbom where are your manners!" the teacher yelled, slamming the papers he collected onto her desk.
Bom snapped.
"Yah, what did I even do?! All that I did was ask if I looked like I had a problem. Whats YOUR problem?! Gosh."
The class had their eyes on both the teacher and bommie. Whispers started going on.
"Pssst! Nice one bom!"
"Omg bom, you totally owned him!"
The teacher stood upright, folded his arms, straightened his back and stared at the class.
The whispers gradually stopped, and everyone looked back at him.
He turned back to her and spoke.
"Detention." He lifted his arm swiftly and pointed at the classroom door. Signalling to bom to leave. "Now. " 
"WHAT THE-"
"DETENTION."
"BUT I-"
"Do not make me repeat myself again. Detention. NOW." the teacher stomped his foot and pointed at the door again,
exactly like a teenage girl who didn't get her way.
Bom clenched her fists. She grabbed her bag and swung her hoodie over her shoulder.
The hoodie flung straight across the teachers face giving him somewhat of a 'slap' before bom headed towards the classroom door.
"LEE PARKBOM. STOP RIGHT THERE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INSANE BEHAVIOUR IN MY CLASSROOM." The teacher yelled, yet again.
Bom stopped walking and spun around.
"Look. You're already sending me to detention. Should I care about your retarded complaints of not tolerating my behaviour? 
You're the one that started picking on me first. Crazy freak."
She then turned and continued walking, grabbing the handle of the door and pulling it open.
"LEE PARK- "
SLAM. 
She slammed the classroom door shut before the teacher could say anything else.
----------
Bom had a terrible record. But it wasn't always like this. In the first half of her first year at school,
she was a straight A student, and she hardly gave the teachers any trouble. 
But things changed alot in the second half. She dropped in her studies from A's to C's, and from C's to straight F's.
All her subject teachers called her father down, who claimed that there was nothing happening at home and that he would speak to his daughter. 
But things just kept getting from bad to worse. From sleeping in class, to throwing vulgarities at the teachers, to nearly getting exspelled.
The teachers have all given up hope on her. 
She was now one of the most popular students at school. Everyone wanted to befriend her, for two main reason. 
One- They thought that she was "cool".
Two- She's hot. She's y. She's pretty.
Bom casually strolled down the empty hallway, glancing at the long line of green lockers.
She then stopped at the door located right next to the washroom.
"Detention Room" The sign read. She went in there almost every single day for as long as she could remember.
It was more like she came to school for detention rather than for studying.
She clumsily pushed the door opened. Same old thing. The discipline mistress looked up from her clipboard and took a glance at bom, 
before looking back at it again.
Bom was there almost all the time, she couldn't be bothered to say anything.
Bommie glanced through the detention room. 5 juniors. Wow. Wonder what they have done.
She then saw a familar face all the way at the back left corner of the room. And yes, she wasn't mistaken.
It was her best friend Jiyong.
Bommie giggled almost too loudly to herself when she saw him. 
"Jiyong? In detention? HAHAHA." She thought to herself.
Jiyong was in the best class for all 2nd year students, it was almost too hard to believe that he would get sent to detention.
Ji turned to look at bom at the sound of her laugh, and looked away almost immediately once he saw who it was.
"Shut up parkbom." ji said turning back at her as he chuckled too.
"Is there a problem?" the discipline mistress looked up.
"No. Of course not. " Jiyong put on the goodie-goodie image and smiled.
Bom laughed even more at that.
She smiled back at ji and looked at bom, a 180 degree change in her expression. "And you?"
"......huh?"
She continued glaring at him.
"Erm, nope?" She smiled and went to her usual spot, which was right infront of jiyong.
She sat down, ping her bag and removing a piece of paper and a pen.
She scribbled something on it and passed it behind to ji.
Ji looked up at her, before picking the paper up and reading it. 
"So what's yongie the mr-goodie-two-shoes doing in detention?" 
Jiyong chuckled before getting a pen himself and writing back.
He threw the paper over boms shoulder.
"Tell you about later bomtori. And stop laughing at me!! "
Bom laughed a little more. She glanced at the clock. 1.00pm.
There was still an hour and 15 minutes before school ends. She then put her head on the table and closed her eyes.
----------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the first chapter (: hope you like it! The story would progress more in the next chapter, but for now its just ji and bommie! kekeke~ ^-^.