Chapter 7

A Tale of Two Brothers

"...Step-Appa...."

-

My face feels different...  I quickly try to find a mirror and once I grabbed it I dropped it in fear. Why do I look like step-appa?! Maybe I'm being delusional. I look up and see step-appa?! W-what is happening? From my eyes I see he looks really sympathetic.

- The real step-father turns around for a second then turns back to see Youngmin sitting on the couch where the 'real step-appa' was supposed to be. It turns out it was actually Youngmin there! "Youngmin-ah what are you doing here? Weren't you at the hospital for your weekly check-up? Oh I almost forgot here are your pills you left at the car." he says to Youngmin like a sick patient. Youngmin stands up still for while.

"Where is Eomma."

"She is at the pharmacy getting your other two prescriptions."

"Is Kwangmin with her?" He asks hopefully.

"Youngmin-ah we've talked about this already... He is dead. He has been for almost two years."

"No! No! No!!!! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!!! He- h-he's been with me the whole time!" He drops to his his knees crying and punches the hard floor endlessly until his knuckles are almost bleeding.

" Here Youngmin-ah, take one of your pills." He hands the pill case to Youngmin who ended up throwing the pills making them all fall to the floor.

" Aishh Youngmin why did you have to do that?" the step father bends down to pick up the medicine and pits it back in it's rightful place.

"Here Youngmin, just swallow it and you'll be back to normal in no time." He points the tiny pill to Youngmin's lips. Youngmin hesitates for a while, but eventually gives in and takes the pill. "Good boy. See that wasn't so bad was it?" He asks but Youngmin just says nothing. Youngmin is starting to feel dizzy and faints.

_________

OMGD!!! This is so shocking!!! What is gonna happen next? (of course I know since I'm writing it) ooh just one more chapter and that's it, the le end. Im gonna miss writing this story though. Anyways thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it!^^

-PetPikachu