Chapter 1

A Tale of Two Brothers

During the long drive I was sitting next to my twin brother Kwangmin waiting to make sure he wants to go outside and meet the step father. He nodded and I went out first and waited til he got out. Kwangmin wasn't much of a talker but I understood him.We both walked to the front door while holding my brother's hand.

"Oh you're here!!" I heard our 'step-father's' voice.

"Oh you must be hungry after that long drive here come in and I'll see what your mother and I made to eat."

Silence filled the void.Suddenly I felt tugging at my shirt, I looked at my loving brother and he pointed at the little lake near the house.I smiled and walked with him to the lake.

"Or you can go to the lake..." He said faintly as we headed to the lake.

As we made it we took off our shoes and let our feet dangle really close to the water.

"Do you like it here?The new house?The new dad?" I asked Kwangmin while laying down on my back. He just shook his head violently.I really miss his voice and him only talking to me...

"Yah!! It's time for dinner!! Hurry up or no food!!" The step-father yelled at us far away.

"Come on, lets go back." I said while standing up and dusting myself and reaching for his hand. He took it and we soon went back to the house for dinner.

 

-

*Later that night*

*creeak..*

Kwangmin wakes up from the sound of the door opening.He sees something coming close to his bed.Kwangmin hides under his blankets when it comes up on his bed.Slowly, Kwangmin looks up to see a dead,decomposed man on his bed to him.The man opens is mouth only to see a hand coming out of it reaching for Kwangmin.

Kwangmin wakes up with sweat driping from his messy bangs.He flees quickly to his twin's brother room and lays next to him in bed.

"Hm..? Kwangmin what's wrong?Did you have a nightmare?" Youngmin asks. Kwangmins nods in response."Is it the same one??" Another nod."Don't worry-" Youngmin smiles while holding onto Kwangmin tightly "- I'll protect you and always be there for you you okay?" Kwangmin nods and Youngmin smiles more wider.

 

 

I woke up from a weird dream. I don't really remember it but who cares.I turn my head and see Kwangmin sleeping peacefully right next to me.I lightly his smooth cheek while looking up at the window. Must be morning. Getting out of bed was a fail... woke up Kwangmin.I smiled at him while streching then getting out of bed. His nose is starting to bleed.He touches it and tried to wipe it off with his hand. I caught his arm before he wiped it.

"Yah Kwangmin don't do that! That's dirty.Here I will go get some wipes okay?" I stood up and leaving before he could respond. As I went up the stairs I looked everywhere but couldn't find any. My nose started to bleed too. It's totally normal to us though. When we were younger our noses just started to bleed at random times.Later we found out that our noses were weak so it will bleed so it's really normal for us.Passing alot of doors I stumbled upon our step-father's room. Maybe he has wipes... I went inside while holding my  nose so my blood wont stain the floor. Looking around felt like hours while trying not to wake him hime up.Finally found them! I tiptoed to the door but-

"So your nose bleeds too?Hmp I thought I was the only one."He said to me while I just ignored him and opened the door. "You know that's not a good way to act around your FATHER."

"YOU will never be our father." I said to him while closing the door harsh and going back to my room.

"Here I brought the wipes for us" I smiled at him while giving him half of the wipes.I noticed he stained the sheets with blood. I guess he couldn't hold it that long."Don't worry I'll take them"I told Kwangmin.

We cleaned our noses and brushed our teeth when we were done and when the bleeding stop."Can you believe that his nose bleeds too?"I asked Kwangmin.Once we finished brushing our teeth we headed to the little garden room our mom did to keep her plants healthy.We saw a bird cage with two birds in it.Kwangmin stared at the birds fascinated.

"Come on lets go back to our room."I said while pulling his arm so he wont be left behind.

We went back to our room.I bent down under the bed to get our secret box filled with memories with our father.We have pictures of him and his favorite ring; his wedding ring. While looking at pictures we see him next to our mother when she was a doctor at an old hospital.

"Hmm... she must of cheated on appa with him while she worked..." I said with sad eyes. I noticed Kwangmin tearing up."Don't cry Kwangmin it's okay" I trie d cheering him up.

"Come on. Lets go eat breakfas-" I stopped when I noticed bruises on Kwangmin's arms."What's this?!!"  No answer. "DID HE DO THIS?!!" still no answer "TELL ME KWANGMIN DID HE DO THIS TO YOU??!!!!" I yelled at him.Still no answer "TELL ME!!!" I hugged him when I noticed him crying."I'm sorry for yelling at you...But please tell me." He snuggled into the crooked of my neck while still not answering."Okay fine don't tell me but lets go back to eat breakfast, they must be waitng for us." I said softly while walking him the the dining room with our fingers link.

Just wait 'til we go step-appa. Just wait...

 

-----------

Heyy guys!~ *waves*^^

...Late update i know but school started on monday so it was difficult for me to update.. But I finally did!!!~ It's kinda short but I like it that way soo here you go!~  Bye~ 

-PetPikachu