Chapter 2

A Tale of Two Brothers

Just wait 'till we go step-appa. Just wait...

-------------------------------------------------------------

As we got seated in our seats I glared at step-father. How can he do that to my one and only brother?! We silently ate once we got our food.

"Do you like the food your mom made?"

*No answer* 

"Um... How are you liking it here so far?"

*Still no answer*

*smirks*

"So did you make a bloody mess with your nose?" I dropped my fork once I heard him say that."So what if we did? You wouldn't care anyway!"

"Yah! Don't talk to me that way!!" He grabs my wrists harshly.

"Let me go!!"

"WHY??!! Why do you treat your father like this huh?? Can't I be respected like all fathers?!"

"You'll never be our father!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

*slap*

Did he just slap me? I rubed my stinging cheek. I sat up from my chair and started to leave.

-

He yells at Kwangmin "What are you looking at? Aren't you gonna follow your brother?! GO!!" Kwangmin stood up and started to leave frightened.

"AISHHH!!" He put his hand over his eyes sighing."Gotta clean for tonight..."

-

later that night

The guests  arrive; His brother and his brother's wife.

"Glad you came Sun-Kyu. I haven't seen you in a while" The stepfather smiles widely at his brother. "Mhm.." Sun-Kyu replies simply.

*30 minutes later*

"Remember that time when *laughs* you slipped in the pool while trying to impress her? *laughing*"

"... Yes."

"And then you fell right back in!~ *still laughing* Say something. Don't you remember? " 

"..."

"..."

"..."

It was all silence as he died down his laughter.

"Okay then um how is work doing for you Sun-Kyu?" The twins mom asked.

"It's fine. Got a raise." answered dully while his wife was staring under the sink with fear. When she tried to look what it was her eyes grew wide with horror and shock. It was a child with mud and skin peeling off under the sink. She started to shae uncontrollably.

"Jagiya what's wrong?" Sun-Kyu asks. She convulse to the floor choking with fizz coming out of . Sun-Kyu quickly goes to her aid.

"Quickly! Give me some of her pills in her purse!!" He yells. They quickly give it to him and he takes one out and puts in with water. After she's recovered, Sun-Kyu grabs her hand and starts walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" The step-father asks.

"Leaving. Thanks for the meal, it was good."

"Okat then bye"

"See you soon.."

-

*While driving in the car to home*

"Yeobo..." she says almost inaudible.

"Yes?..."

"...down under the.. sink...t-there was..."

"What was under the sink?"

"a.... a child..."

"A what?"

"a child"

"A child?"

"Yes..."

"Okay..." a child? why would there be a child there? Sun-Kyu thinks as he is almost to their home.

-------

Hey guys!~ Im so so so so so sorry I updated so late... I had alot of school work to deal with and I been getting alot of writers block lately so I couldn't update that quick.. Anyway here is a new chapter! Hope you like it~

P.S- sorry if its shorter than you expected..

-PetPikachu