Chapter 3

A Tale of Two Brothers

The next morning step father keeps on nagging on the twins' mom about the boys since they came.

"Don't you think strange stuff has happened ever since they came? I mean like ever since they came, I've been hearing small footsteps in the hall while I'm sleeping! I'm starting to think bringing them here is a bad idea."

"Aishh..Jinjja? Why all of a sudden you're talking about them now? They been doing good as I see it so I don't see how your saying this stuff."

"That's because you're their mother and I'm just a step-father.Plus they actually like you unlike me.They hate me...."

"Your talking nonsense, of course they like you. They're just having trouble since the news of having a new dad that is all~" She gave him her famous eye smile. He knows he can never go against her when she does that.

"Fine you know I can never win against you with that eye smile heehee." He laughed quietly when he said that.

"Okay wel I'm going to buy the groceries then"

"Then imma go check on my sweet little birds~.You know I haven't checked on them two on a while...They must be really hungry.Well I'll be heading to the garden room if you need me." He said quickly while giving a quick peck on his wife's lips then living.

"Even if he tries to be manly, he can't. *small laugh*"

*later on in the garden room*

 

*humming*

"Birdies~ Where are you? Are you still in your pretty little cage? I bet both of you are hungry."

Silence.Silence was all that was heard after that.

"AHH!!! Who did this to you my bird?" He notices that his birds have gotten brutally killed.

"But why is there only one?! One of the twins must have done it!" He screams and starts to throw or smash stuff arou d the room.The step-dad goes running to the twins room and looks for any evidence if one of them done it.Once he stops and looks in Kwangmin's room he notices something in the duvets of Kwangmin's bed.Going closely, slowly, he pulls the covers and sees the other bird slained.He goes into rage and runs to find the murderer who 'caused' this.

"KWANGMIN!' He grabs his arms while he yells at him."YOU STUPID EXCUSE OF A SON! *slap* I KNOW YOU KILLED MY PREIOUS BIRDS TO GET REVENGE huh? Right?!! Well, if you want it that way then you will just be punished. *smirk*" Soon Kwangmin is thrown to the wardrobe and locked in. Pounding on the door and screaming can be heard inside the closet.

"How do you like it?!" He left Kwangmin in there and decided to take a shower.

Kwangmin had to sleep in the wardrobe that night...

_____________________________________________

Updated~ Hope you like the new chapter and if you don't mind, would you like to look at my new story? Yongguk and Zelo are in it~(changed it since I couldn't see them together like that. Banglo forever!) It would make my day if you  do~~ Anyways... Thanks for reading! Bai!~~

-PetPikachu