Chapter 6

A Tale of Two Brothers

Youngmin's POV

I wake up. What happened? I was just talking to my Umma about Kwangmin.Oh! Where is he anyways? I step out and roam the house looking for Kwangmin.I searched everywhere but couldn't find him."Yah Kwangmin-ah quit hiding! It's not funny anymore." No respond as I walk down the halls. The house seems so much creepier than last time... "Kwangmin!! Stop hiding! It's not funny anymore! Please!!" I sobbed and fell on my knees. It's not true! Kwangmin is real! He's been with me all the time since we came!

Author's POV

As Youngmin stands up he sees a figure at the end of the stairway."Is that stepfather? It is! But what is he dragging?" He notices the bag covered in blood and sees how stepfather beats it whenever it moves. " Kwangmin's in there! I got to get him out! I hope he's okay..." He quickly goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife and runs up to him. He tries to save his brother but the step-father attempts to stop him. 

"Leave me alone! Why do you have my Kwangmin?!" Youngmin tries to pry off of him."You're hurting me! And Kwangmin! Why wont you answer me?!" As Youngmin is close to the bag, step-father splashes boiling water from the kettle onto him. "AH!" Youngmin cries out.

"Why wont you be a good little boy and get out of my way." He grips Younmin's hair harshly and slaps him. A fight breaks out as Youngmin still tries to save his brother. But the step-father is more stronger than him and knocks Youngmin out unconscious. He drags Youngmin away.

-

The mother returns homes, having leaving earlier, finds an injured Youngmin however the evidence is suspiciuosly gone."Oh! Youngmin! What happened?" "Uhhh..." "What?" 

"...Step-appa...."

_______________

Random short update