Chapter 5

A Tale of Two Brothers

While storming down the stairs Youngmin bumps into his mom.

"Ouch.. Oh! Umma!"

"Oh hi Youngmin what brings you here in such a hurry?"

"Umma!! Why did you have to marry that thing?!! Don't you not know what he has done to poor Kwangmin-ah He put him in that damn wardrobe!"

"Yah Youngmin don't speak that type of language to me. Now what were saying?"

"Umma can please take the wardrobe out?"

"... Youngmin-ah don't talk about that."

"But umma he put Kwangmin there as a punishment and he was very scare-"

"Youngmin!!!"

"..."

"You know that we will never talk about that again."

"But-"

"No buts! Butts are for sitting. I don't  why you bring this up all of a sudden nut please stop this now. For your and my sake."

"Umma can't you listen to me for once? Kwangmin was put in the wardrob-"

"KWANGMIN'S DEAD!" his mother shouted.

"...w-what?"

"he's dead.Youngmin you're not getting better."

"What do you mean not better?"

"Youngmin  we brought back home to see if you've gotten any better."

"No this can't be! Kwangmin is alive! He's right next to me!!"

"Listen to me! He's not here with us anymore! Just please forget him... " His mother said then left.

_____________________________________________

dun dun DUN! short chapter. Youngmin finally was told about Kwangmin being dead the whole time. Oh! Im back from Mexico! we got back like at 1 AM . any ways I hope you like this chapter and still stuck with me!~ bye-bye

-PetPikachu