Final~

A Tale of Two Brothers

Once Youngmin wakes up,he's laying in his bed while memories start to flash back. It is revealed that Kwangmin, all along, was actually dead! Tears well up in Youngmin's eyes as he remembers everything that has happened. "No. I don't want to remeber! Please no!" As he pleas he is still remembering. He has been acting as his own brother and as the step-father the whole time. He also remembered that he came back from a mental hospital since they thought he was 'cured' enough to come back home, but since he has been in there for a while, he didn't know about the whole re-marriage thing, so his illness has been acting up. His aunt convulsing on the floor, Kwangmin having the nightmare of the dead man, his step-father beating the bag (which had a bloodied doll in it), everything, it was all him. Fear fired up in his eyes seeing what happened.

Flashback

Before the re-marriage, the step-father, Park Jaebeom, was a live-in doctor for the twin's sick father, Jo Jaejoong. The twins always sensed that Jaebeom and their mother; Jo Yoonji, are flirting every now and then. Youngmin displays a disapproval towards Jaebeom, who in turn, takes his anger out on Kwangmin. Everytime that would always happen, Kwangmin would go to his room, collaspe on his bed, with tears seeping out. At times, his father would come into his room and try to comfort him as he csilently cries with him too at times.

As the flashback ends, the step-father (also known as Jaebeom) sits alone in the quiet home. A noise comes from Kwangmin's supposed to be room. As he investigates inside the room, the wardrobe slightly opens. "Is anybody here?", he asks but recieves no answer. He continues ti look around the room. A ghost; the late father or Kwangmin, crawls out and stands behind the step-father. As he senses omebody behind him, he slightly turns his head around. He screams a loud and long screech no one will ever forget.

Another (same) Flahback

As the flashback picks up again, Kwangmin wakes up from one of his daily crying sessions, he happenly sees his father dead, from an overdose, in his wardrobe."AH!! Appa, wake up! Please tell me this isn't real. You're just sleeping right? You're not dead right? RIGHT?!!" Kwangmin wails with tears flowing through his cheeks. He shakes his father. As he shakes him up to see if he's faking it or not, Kwangmin accidentally pulls the wardrobe down on top of himself. 

"Ah!! Help me!! Help!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!! Please!! HELLLLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kwangmin shouts out as loud as he can for anyone to hear him but to no avail.

Various people in the house heard the bang from the wardrobe, but only Jaebeom goes to investigate what was that sound and what happened. He discovers that Kwangmin is screaming for help and attempting to claw at the wardrobe as a sign of notice. Jaebeom leaves instead of rather helping Kwangmin, but as he walked the same hallway, he bumped into Youngmin coming out of her room to investigate the noise. The sight of Jaebeom angers Youngmin.

"Why are you still here? Why can't you just dissappear and never come back? It's your fault appa isn't any better. You're probably drugging him so he can die faster hu? It's your fault eomma is getting re'married." He spits out. He forgets the noise and starts to leave.

"It's not my fault your mom fell for me. I guess I'm just that handsome." He spits back, not even saying a thing about Kwangmin. As the two chat, Kwangmin is loosong his oxygen and he, sadly died next to his beloved father.

"You know you're gonna regret leaving." Jaebeom suddenly said.

"Why would I listen to you?"

"I'm just saying you're gonna regret the moment you leave." Jaebeom leaves. The mother also decides that the sudden noise was Youngmin so she decides not to enter the house.

"Oh whatever." As Youngmin decides to leave, a sudden urge to go to Kwangmin's room grows. With concern on his face, he runs to his twin's room; only to find a wardrobe laying on the cold floor. With horor shown clearly on his face, Youngmin turns the wardobe with all his might; only to see his twin, and his father, dead. "Appa?! Kwangminnie?! Wake up! Please wake up! You're not dead are you?! RIGHT!? NOO!!!! Eomma!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody!!!! Please Help me!!!" Youngmin wails out loud enough for a maid to come. Soon the maid calls the hospital, carry the two dead bodies out, and leaving a sobbing, heart-broken Youngmin and a smirking Jaebeom (a.k.a the new step-father).

As the horryfying flashback ends, Youngmin is layin on a hospital bed, with his mother next to him.

"Eomma... am I back to the hospital?" He asks. As she woke up she replied,

"Yes you are... But don't worry, I am one of your doctors and once you're out you'll be living back at our old home, just you and me." She gave him a heart-warming smile. But what she didn't expect as a reply was-

"And Kwangmin?"

_____________________________________

Dun dun DUN!!~ 

This actually made me sad and I wrote it. :P Oh well..  I hope you like the ending and this story as it was my very first chaptered fic ever^^ Comments (Upvotes maybe too) make me happy~ i have my important tests this week  so i decided to finish this story (and to not keep you waiting) wish me luck!!

-PetPikachu