Ch2

Dimension Disaster
She shook her head roughly as she dismissed the idea. No, that was impossible...impossible. 'Is she crazy?' Mary asked Helen. Helen snickered.
'Well, what sort of normal person shakes her head with all her might for no reason?' Both of them burst out laughing. Charlene felt herself go  red. They were right. She had been acting weirdly those few days but that was only because she had her dreams to think about. At least she wasn't like those two-all they ever did was gossip about others and shop. It was as if they derived pleasure from other people's discomfort. She took a deep breath in and, mustering up courage, walked towards Mary and Selina.
'Well, do you have a problem with my weirdness?' she questioned. Before they could respond, Charlene had rolled her eyes and stalked back to her desk. Selina and Mary were fuming in rage but there was nothing they could do about it as their teacher chose that exact time to enter the class.
'Good morning girls,' the teacher said. ' Today we have a new addition to our class. Please put tour hands together for Aaron Yan.' Aaron bowed politely, earning  an approving smile from the teacher. ' You can sit next to Charlene choi. Charlene, you will be Aaron's guide and please help him if he meets any problems.' the teacher said, gesturing to the empty seat next to Charlene. Charlene nodded, albeit with some reluctance. She already had enough troubles on her hands, what with the weird dreams and all. She certainly did not need a new kid hindering her.
' Hi, I'm Aaron.' Aaron extended his hand in polite greeting. She shook it and when she looked at him, she suddenly felt something. A weird sensation passed over her but she could not put her finger on it.
 
' Why does he seem so familar? Where have I seen him before?'' she thought to herself. Looking at him, that weird feeling came again-a feeling that she knew him. 'Have we met before?' she asked Aaron.
'No,' was Aaron's answer. He smiled at her. 'Why? Do you know me?'
' Oh its probably nothing. Anyway, welcome to the school. Although, I can't gurantee you'll like your stay here,' Charlene said.
' Why is that?' Aaron asked.
' Lets just say that this school has a more-than-average mean side to it,' she said, glancing in the direction of Selina and Mary.
---------------------------
During lunch period that day, Charlene, Aaron and Charlene's good friend, Gillian, were seated at a table in the cafetaria. ' So, tell me more about yourself,' Charlene said to Aaron.
' What do you want to know?' Aaron asked.
' Uh...Why did you transfer to this school?'
Aaron looked down, eyebrow knitted tightly together, as if a struggle was taking place within himself.
' Should I tell her or should I not?' he thought to himnself.
Finally, he looked up. ' Its nothing. I just wanted a change of environment.'
' I see...' she said, raising her eyebrows at him. ' This guy is so mysterious. Its like he has a giant secret or something.' she thought to herself. ' Oh well. Its none of my business.'
' So then...what about your family? Parents, siblings...' she said.
' I have no family. I'm an orphan.' was his soft answer.
' Oh...' she was lost for words. ' I'm sorry,' she said sincerely.
' Its okay. I'm used to it.'
She nodded and looked at Gillian pleadingly as if asking her to come to her rescue. Gillian immediately started talking about her recent holiday trip and all awkwardness of the previous conversation disappeared.
------------------------------
 
Charlene was having one of those weird dreams again but this time the girl was fighting by herself, without her male companion by her side. She was fighting a demon...and she was losing. Blood was flowing from the corner of and she looked rugged and tired as if on the brink of exhaustion. Her normally snow-white gown was now stained with the red of blood and adorned with streaks of dirt. A long cut could be seen running across her body, blood flowing uncontrollably from the wound. Sword in hand, she struggled to stand straight, struggled not to topple over. Determination was written all over her face. She would stand strong, stand to the last minute. The demon attacked. A wave of power came at her. She blocked it but failed to block the palm that followed directly behind. She was thrown back and landed on the hard earth with a loud 'thump'. The demon towered over her now unconscious form, ready to finish her off when he was suddenly hit by a powerful blast of power. He looked up and saw a human. A mere human but, not a normal one for this human was powerful. Sensing the human's power, the demon retreated. Being already weakened from his long fight with the girl, he could not risk fighting another one of these super strong beings. The risk was just too big. The demon disappeared in a flash of green light. Once the demon had vanished into thin air, the human ran over to the girl and cradled her in his arms, tears running freely from his eyes.
 --------------------
pls do comment!!! lols :)