Ch 1

Dimension Disaster
'Class, lets all turn to page 136 of our history textbooks...' Another school day had started and all was as it normally was- boring. The students looked listlessly at the teacher, not having fully woken up from the beautiful sleep they were disturbed from every morning. 'Wei! This is boring!' one student whispered to another,
'Aiyah! Its normal when its HER lesson,' the other student replied, rolling her eyes at the teacher. Suddenly, a scream could be heard throughout the entire class. Heads swivelled immediately towards the girl who had screamed. She was shaking  in fear and shock as she stared at her desk partner.
'Char...Char...Charlene she...' she said, pointing to her desk partner, her shock causing her to stutter. The girl was slumped over the table, a small pool of blood forming by . 'I...I don't know what happened... She suddenly slumped over and blood...blood sta...started flowing out of .'
' It's okay, It's okay,' the teacher said, comforting Charlene's desk partner. 'She's still breathing but the question is why did she suddenly pass out and...Blood?' she said to herself.
---------------------------------
'Aargh...' Charlene's eyes slowly fluttered open. 'Where am I?' she thought to herself, glancing around the room. 'Why am I here? Wasn't I in school?'
Just at that moment, a nurse came in. ' You're awake,' she said, smiling at Charlene.
'Uh...yeah. Where am I?'
' You're in the hospital. You fainted in school and was thus sent here,' the nurse replied warmly.
'Oh...'
Suddenly, the door burst open and her parents and friends came in.
'My darling, we were so worried,' her mother exclaimed, burrying Charlene in her embrace.
'What happened?' Charlene asked.
'Your form teacher called and said you fainted in class with blood flowing out of your mouth,' her mother replied, between sniffles. She dried her tears up. 'But the doctor says you're fine now.'
'But why did I throw up blood?' Charlene's mom and dad exchanged worried glances.
'The doctor...couldn't find the reason. But you will be staying here for 3 days for further check-up and in case anything happens.'
-------------------------
' A girl, surrounded by 3 figures clad in black...fighting. Bodies twisting, swords clashing, perfect moves being executed. Green light radiating from the bodies of the 3 figures in black. Still fighting, still fighting. Then...a blinding green light and...the 3 figures are gone. The girl is looking around, bewildered.  
A guy, a girl, climbing up a mountain. Ninjas. They landed before the guy and the girl in a flash. Darts. Swords.
A guy and a girl standing before two young men-taking a test. A test of...knowledge. The girl answers everything. The guy gawks at her. They pass the test and move on..'
 Charlene woke up in shock. Who were those people? Their faces were blurred; she couldn't see who they were. Why did the dreams feel so...real? She could still see the fights, see the nature, see the events clearly in her mind. Only the peoples' faces were blurred. But...what did these mean? She never had such weird dreams before, not in her whole life. All these unanswered questions kept coming. They just kept coming, kept coming, kept coming... ...
--------------------------------------------
' Why do I keep dreaming about them?' Charlene had been dreaming about those two people that kept appearing in her dreams for 3 days in a row now, everyday something different. ' It's just a dream, just a dream...' she told herself. But no matter what she did, she had to admit that these dreams were different, special...alive. Yes, alive. They were just so real and she felt as if she knew the girl in her dreams extremely well, as well as she knew herself. Sometimes she even felt as if she were that girl. But that was impossible, she thought, brushing the ridiculous notion off. But what did they mean?  This she had been pondering on for the past few days but the question still remained unanswered. 'I can't hear them speak, see who they are and the scenes come in flashes. Here on second, gone the next. What do they mean? I don't understand...'
------------------------------------
' Kindness is gold. We must learn to forgive!' the guy shouted. The girl had a murderous  look on her face, a sword in her hand raised up as if to bring it down on the demon, who was kneeling at her feet, at any time.
 
Weeping. The sound of weeping as a dead girl was buried. The guy put his hands on the girl's shoulders, facing her, in a comforting gesture. 'Don't be too sad Sa. Joey... It wasn't your fault.'
 
The dreams were back. But this time she could hear the voices, see their faces. The once blurred pictures had sharpened and she could finally hear their voices instead of just seeing their mouths move silently. But...those didn't help. She was still confused. What was happening?  Why was there a demon? Why did someone die? And most importantly...who were those two people, the guy and the girl? Suddenly, she reeled back in shock. She knew who the girl was. She was...she was Charlene herself. But that was impossible. How could the girl be her? She had never even held a sword in her before in her whole entire life. But yet she was sure that the dreams were real, that they were not just dreams but someone else's life. But that was the problem. That girl looked exactly like Charlene and yet she was obviously not Charlene. Charlene did not have a twin; she did not even have siblings. So how could there be someone totally unrelated to her that looks like her? And what about the weird surroundings the people in her dreams were in? There was no such place right? So how could her dreams be someone else's  life? She shook her head roughly as she dismissed the idea. No that was impossible...impossible.
---------------------------------------------------
 pls do comment