Teacher?

Dark Secrets?

Jieun turned around not knowing what to expect. She didn't know why, but she was scared. Slowly she got the courage to turn around, she knew it wasn't a monster but still she couldn't help that cold feeling down her spine. It was a tall man, he obviously older than she was and was somewhere in his 20s. Her eyes grew wide at the suprise of a handsome man standing in front of her. 

"I'm just going to get some fresh air," she said trying not to stutter or sound scared.

"Come back quickly," he said and grinned.

"Who are you?," she asked with a straight face.

"I'm the teacher in charge, I'm sorry I'm late I was told last minute so i got here as fast as I could," he said smilling.

"Whatever," she turned around and opened the gates.

"I've never seen him before," she thought.

Jieuns POV

I kept dragging myself through the thick snow, I wanted to go to the fruit market. I don't do much but the ladies there really like me and treat me really nice and I feel at home. They always pester me to come making me feel loved. I smiled seeing them. 

"Aigoo, when's the last time you came," the lady said smiling and patting my back.

"I'm sorry I was busy at school," I said smilling.

"Look how tall you are," she said.

The lady always said I m getting taller everytime I see her, to be honest I'm already 170 and worried I'd grow taller. At 16 its something i worry about, I might need to find a really tall guy. 

"I'm trying really hard not to grow, but I don't know how," I pouted

"You could be a model," she said looking at my long body.

"I'm not that pretty," I sighed.

She clicked her tongue. 

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"They are taking a break to see their family," she said.

Me and the lady had no family, this was somthing we had in common, but still she treated me like a daughter. 

I talked for hours but then i had to ge before it got dark. The lady told me stay at her house for the night but I told her I had to get back before he teacher gets angry. She gave me some home made kimchi, fresh food, meat and ramyeon!

After an hour of walking I arrived infront of the school. 

I walked in and saw everyone sitting on the couch. I raised my eyebrows at the suprise and narrowed my eyes trying to figure what they were doing, all of them so quite.

"Did you know there is a teacher?" Baekhyun asked.

"I met him before going out," I said.

"We're ruined," kris said.

"Why are guys so upset?" I said sitting on the couch.

I put the food on the table and put my foot on the table after a tiring walk in the cold.

"Feet off," the teacher said.

"Thats why," Chanyeol said.

This half term is going to be no fun.

"I'm MR.Choi," he said going down to eye level with me.

I nodded and gave him a fake smile. He left and we were all staring at one another. I sighed.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked to change the akwardness.

They nodded. I opened the boses of food and gave them a big smile. There was rice, beef, kimchi pork, seaweed etc.

I got them some water and chopsticks. We didnt waste a second and ate everything. I n second the food was gone.

"That was so good," luhan said.

"Where did you get the food?" kris asked.

"Well, I know someone," I said smiling.

"Did you just smile," baekhyun said.

I shook my head. 

Luhan helped me clean up while the boys were watching some game on tv. 

"So, are you sleeping with me tonight again?" he whispered.

My eyes grew big and i was embarrased.

"I don't mind if you do, we are friends right?" he said smiling.

I wish he'd stop smiling. He looks so perfect, the angelic face makes me so fustrated inside.

"thanks for last night, but i think i can handle it," I said "Now that we have a teacher."

Luhan smiled looking down, he seemed dissapointed.

(FAst Forward)

I got ready for bed. 

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door.

"MR.Choi!" I said my eyes are grew.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Well, my clothes are a bit..."

Mr.Choi had a erted smirk on his face, and invited himself in. I was in short shorts, and a tight tank top.

"Are you about to sleep?" he asked.

I nodded feeling really uncomfortable. I had a good body its just I m just self conscious, it didnt help how good looking he was which feels a bit weird since he is my teacher as well.

"You are really pretty," he said my hair. 

I gulped.

"Could you please leave," I said opening the door.

He had a smirk on his face. I was still serious. 

"Mr.Choi please," I raised my voice.

Is he even a teacher? What a ert. He my arm, but I stepped back. 

"Come on," he insisted.

"What?" I was shocked, I wished one of the oppa could come.

Mr.Choi pulled me in. I looked into his deep eyes, I froze. He smiled. Whats happeneing.

"OPPA!" I screamed.

I had tears flooding down.

I kept screaming, Mr.Choi held my arms really hard that HE left a bruise. 

Why aren't they coming? Can they hear me? Please. Please. Oppa

===============================================================================================