Saviour

His Muse

Minki noticed my shaking shoulders and he moved in front of me.

I couldn't stand to see that man. If fathers who beat their children, and still smiled like it was nothing.

''Soojin.'' He said softly, I looked up knowing he didn't use my name much, he usually called me 'Muse.'

I nodded my head silently, ''It's him.''

''You're Soojin's father.''

My father had a scowl on his face, he seemed to think I would've been alone.

I hated that man.

''This is my boyfriend Lee Minki.'' I announced boldly even though I felt like my voice shook.

I looked up into Minki's eyes. He had a smile on his face. 

''Please leave, I've already called the police.'' Minki's face hardened. 

My father became enraged and moved to hit Minki before he ceremoniously tackled from behind by illhoon.

I gaped before seeing Daehyun who was glaring at my father and Taeil who was waving anxiously at me.

The police arrived shortly after. 


Minki had gotten himself into a four on one fight with the members of his rival band, Strawberry Eye. 

He eventually kicked their asses but he was severely injured and was sure he had gotten a concussion after taking a hard hit to the head.

His vision was blurry. 

He could still hear the voices behind him as he staggered.

Soojin who had been walking to the corner store, spotted Minki from across the street, walking slowly possibly stumbling. 

She decided to follow him.

She then saw that he was being chased. She didn't know she could run that fast. 

Up ahead, Soojin saw Minki's friends.

Minki saw his friends and stumbled until he was near a connecting street.

He didn't seem to sense the oncoming truck.

Soojin heard it the roar of the engines.

She quickened her pace.

Illhoon, Daehyun and Taeil were looking concerned at Minki.

They then spotted their rivals behind him.

They heard the approaching truck.

Minki had stepped into the path of the oncoming truck.

A gentle hand firmly grasped his upper arm pulling him out of the way just as the truck passed in quick haste.

The guys screamed. 

They thought he had been hit.

Soojin smiled at them weakly, holding Minki's head in her lap, they rushed over to her. 

''Call the ambulance.'' She whispered. 

She wiped the blood at his temple urging him to wakeup.

''Minki...stay awake.''

It was the last thing he heard before he out. 

The voice of an angel. 


Daehyun relished the sound of the crowds calling their names.

He spotted various fans holding up handmade signs declaring their love for each member of the band.

Soojin was in the first row, she could've been backstaged but had vehemently protested saying, she was their number one fangirl and it was her duty to be in the crowds.

Minki's eyes never wavered from hers.

He sang to her.

Taeil was smiling, Illhoon just shook his head at his 'brothers.'

She had saved him.

Minki would recount to them while in the hospital that he actually thought he was near seconds from death. He was close to death.

He was not in his right mind to hear the sounds of the truck, without Soojin....he let that sentence dangle in the air.

The silence in the room deafening.

Minki was sure Soojin was an angel.

His wonderful..muse.

 


A/N I hope you all enjoyed this.

This was based on Shut up Flower Boy Band, and I thought the charactwe of Byunghee shouldn't have died so fast. He seemed to be one of the main focuses of the show and one of the reasons I was drawn to it in the first place so I gave this character, a better ending. He deserved it.

~Subscribe/Upvote/Comment~

~Caribbeanpop17