First Mus-ical!

His Muse

Soojin P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock blaring “Baby goodnight” by B1A4. I thought it would be funny to have it as my wake up call. Now I regret it. I hit the off button silencing the noise. Yawning I stretched and rolled lazily out of bed rubbing the stretch from my eyes. I hated Monday mornings, I prefered Tuesdays, that's when my week really began. A nice long weekend of sleeping in you have to readjust to waking up early again. Sighing, I moved over towards my dresser only to trip on Misun-ah. She was sleeping soundly on the floor wrapped in a cover. She must have fallen off the bed sometime in the night.

“Yah…wake up.” I mumbled nudging her side with my foot gently.

“Mmmmmm!” she moaned rolling over and covering her face. I sighed shaking my head.

“Fine…I’ll come back when I’ve finished getting ready.” I said and moved past her. I finished showering quickly and dressed in a pair of red tight-legged jeans and a black hoodie. Easy to do my dances classes in ; and comfortable.

“Bwohya! Why didn’t you wake me!” Misun-ah came running into the bathroom frantically trying to come threw her hair with her fingers.

“You know how long it takes me to get ready!” she hissed. I rolled my eyes moving aside from the sink so she could brush her teeth.

“I did try and wake you…but you wouldn’t wake up.” I said spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth.

She sighed and shook her head scrubbing her teeth hard. “Hurry up…don’t want to be late for school.” I said patting her but before I left.

She kicked out at me but I easily dodged it. I moved around my room packing my bag and for some reason I thought about Lee minki.

Would he remember I was supposed to be his muse?

I looked back at the bathroom wondering if I should tell misun-ah about my run in with a crazy man.

“Bwohya! You used all the hot water!” She squeaked from the bathroom. I laughed to myself. I would just tell her on the way school…maybe it would appease her anger. After an half hour of Misun-ah complaining about not having enough time to get ready she came out of the bathroom looking as impeccable as ever. Her face was perfectly unblemished with her makeup making her eyes look huge, her hair was in perfect wisps down her back, sometimes looking at her I envied her easy attainable to her looks.

I sighed slipping my head phones around my neck and picked up my bag. I looked in the mirror at how my hair was in a messy pony tail with strands escaping everywhere, my outfit was more of a tomboyish look the girly, with my fingerless gloves and high top shoes, compared to misun-ah’s mini skirt and blouse.

“You sicken me sometimes you know that.” I said playfully as I looked at her outfit. She rolled her eyes at me.

“if you would take time to get ready you would look like this to, I mean look you couldn’t even put all your hair into a pony tail?” she said pulling a flyaway chunk of hair. I smacked her hand away.

“What’s the use when it’ll get messed up in classes anyhow?” I huffed. “Come on well be late.” I said ushering her out of my apartment.

“Hey listen…” I said capturing her attention as we moved down the stairs. I started telling her about Lee Minki… we neared the front doors of the apartment building and I was about to tell her about the part that I was now his muse when I stopped in my tracks gasping in surprise. Lee minki was leaning against the building wall outside smoking a cigarette.

“Omo…is that him?” she whispered pointing. I nodded slowly.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her closer to where lee minki was leaning and hid us behind a wall. We peaked our heads over to look at him. to our surprise he was no longer alone. A group of males were standing around him, and they looked angry. “what do you think is going on?” I sighed shrugging.

“ He probably seduced one of their girlfriends.” I gasped in shock when one of the boys swung out at Lee Minki.

I thought the swing would connect for sure but he easily leaned to the side and dodged it. Minki retaliated with a fist to the stomach. That’s when it all hell started breaking loose. The boys started attacking minki as me and misun watched in horror. He was a really good fighter though; every time someone would grab ahold of him he would get out of it easily and knock them off balance. He got punched in the face a hard time and stumbled to the side. I jumped up moving away from the wall.

“Where are you going!” misun-ah hissed as I ran towards them.

“I have to stop this! He’ll get hurt there’s so many of them against one!” I said shaking off her hand.

“But he’s doing fine on his own.” She said whining and trying to pull me back. “You might get hurt!” I sighed pulling my hand from her grasp again.

“Yea…but he’s getting hurt…I have to help.” I said and moved to go outside. I walked out the door and at that moment one of the boys fist connected with Minki’s face and he stumbled hard and bumped right into me. He stood up and looked at me.

“Muse!” He said happily. Like he wasn’t bleeding from the face and fighting a bunch of guys. He was actually ignoring them completely.

“Hold on.” He said and turned quickly kicking one of the advancing boys in the chest sending him flying backwards into another boy. He turned immediately back to me.

“You look pretty today!” he beamed at me.

“Yah! What are you doing!” I hissed in disbelief that he was doing this in this situation. He looked at me confused. I looked behind him to see a boy running towards him about to hit him. I moved and swung out connecting my fist to his face. He stumbled surprised to the side.

I looked back at Minki who was watching me wide eyed and a grin still plastered across his face.

“Muse…Sarangae!” He cheered likes a little girl.

'Pabo...really of all the times... ' I groaned inwardly.

“Yah!” I yelled again. He nodded pretending to be serious.

“Right, are you ready for your first muse task?” I just glared at him.

“Ok…run!” He yelled and intertwined our fingers before quickly taking off down the road. I didn't notice but  ran along with him. We kept looking back to see the guys trying to keep up with us but we were out pacing them steadily. But we couldn’t keep it up for long, and we weren’t losing them with the way he was leading us. I sped up getting in front of him and pulling him after me.

“This way!” I called back pulling him down a side alley. We quickly ran down it. I dropped his hand and jumped up onto a dumpster. He followed after me without question. I swung my bag above my head snagging it on the fire escape ladder and yanking it down. We quickly climbed up it and pulled the ladder back up sinking back into the door way out of sight right before the boys filed into the alley.

Our breathing was heavy but we managed to stay out of their sight. I looked up expecting lee minki to be looking down watching to make sure we were ok but instead he was staring at me with pure delight on his face. “W-wae” I stuttered surprised.

“My muse is awesome.” He grinned pinching my cheeks. I swatted my hands trying to smack his away.

“None of my other muses ever got in a fight with me then ran away with me usually that’s only my band who do that!” he held his hands above his head and bent them in a heart shape tilting to the side.

“Sarangae muse!” he said again but this time forming a heart with his hands.

“Yah! Stop it!” I said and moved away from him. I jumped on the ladder making it slide down and hopped off. “I'm going to school… why are you all the way on this side of town…go back to school.” He jumped down without using the ladder landing in front of me.

“I already told you… I start at your school today.” He said grinning. “I wanted to walk with my muse.” I scoffed rolling my eyes.

“okay…well see once and for all if you go to my school…you wont be able to make it through the front door without your id.” I said boldly walking off.

“Muse!--Wait for me.” he said running after to catch up. “ he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. I yanked them away.

“Anni!.”

“sarangae…let me hold your hand.” He said taking my hand again.

“Anni... and stop saying you love me…you don’t know me.” I huffed.

“Muse.” He pouted sounding hurt.

“Stop calling me muse…my name is Soojin!” I hissed. He sighed before  dropping my hand.

“You aren’t being a very good muse right now…you were doing so well before…shall I tell some people as incentive!” He said taking a deep breath to he could yell. I quickly held my hand out to his face and he stopped short of yelling and looked at it.

“Five…four…three” I started counting down before I took it away and he quickly grabbed it swinging our arms back and forth as we walked towards school. I looked up at him and saw blood running from the corner of his mouth. Reflexively I reached up and wiped it away. He flinched in surprise and his smile faltered he looked down at me.

“W-wae?” he asked softly. I held my finger up showing him the blood.

'' Ohhh…” He said nervously. I giggled slightly and turned away.

“Does it hurt?” I asked thinking about the wounds now on his face.

“Anni. Muses presence makes the pain all disappear.” I sighef before looking away.

We walked in silence towards school, as soon as we got there I would have peace…there was no way he could keep up his lie about attending our school when we got there and they didn’t let him in.

 


I hope you like this story, I took a while updating this story,mianhe chingu-ah's.

I have another update after this.

I have to edit out the previous chapters before I can stand mine.

So bear with me.

I have a wedding next week as well, so....stress. I'm a bridesmaid....she's my closest cousin..sigh.

I hope you all comment./subscribe! Check out my blogs and sign my recent twition on my blog.

~Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17