It get's crazy....

His Muse

I'm Kang Soojin.

Annyeong.

Appearances can be deceiving, well at least that's what my best friend tells me on a daily basis. You see, I am the least talented student in the most prestigous,highest ranking academy in the whole country, but that doesn't mean I lack the skills of any kind, it just means I hide it better. I am multi-talented, but if you've lived the life I have, you'd know it's not just a bed of roses, because if it was, the roses would have multiple thorns. I'm 17, therefore, a minor in the eye of the state, but yet I work at a bar. 

No one knows, except for maybe him.

This is the story of how I met him.

Lee Minki, the illustrious leader of the FB5.

He's been called crazy his whole life, due to mainly two reasons, his off putting bad-boy style and eyes that always made him look just a tad bit psychotic. Despite all that, he's actually a really warm-hearted person, who values friendship above everything else, is a musical prodigy and views the world unlike anybody else.

Now FB5, is made up of the most gorgeous flower boys from the lowest ranking school in the country. First there is Neil who is on bass and back-up vocals, with his large pouty looking lips and smooth hair that  flutters everytimes he runs his hands through it, he practically has females wanting to bare his children as the pretty boy in the group.

Secondly we have Daehyun on the electric guitar, and is actually deemed by fans to be one of the most iest broodiest boy with cold charisma that has girls fainting at the sight of him, otherwise known as the 'ice-prince.''

Thirdly, is Ilhoon on drums, is so adorable that girls actually coo over him, as the cutest boy in the group, he was declared the king of aegyo by his many fans.

Fourthly, is Taeil on the keyboards, he is the adorkable nerd of the group, girls actually want to take him home to their parents and do home-work, he is like the 'perfect boyfriend.'

Lastly is the leader, Minki, he is the overwhelmingly, y, mysterious leader that has girls wants more, he has the biggest fanbase of the whole group and is the residential 'casonova.', though it takes one special girl to get close to him even if  his fans love him from a distance but don't thread to close to him. The only person he'd probably pay more attention to is his muse.

Let's start from the beginning.


I pushed myself despite the my lungs were beginning to protest, I could feel the steady burning in my legs, but I still continued, I only had one more lap to complete for today. I took in a deep breath inhaling from my nostrils, then I let it slip through my lips, my breathes becoming more even. My feet resonatated a familiar, thud as my strides were keeping pace in time with the ground. I passed the familiar mark I had picked and slowed my pace to a medium walk, I was slightly panting from over-exertion,but it felt normal, as I had gotten used to it over the years.

I flexed my hands above my head, twirling my hands in circular motions, cracking my neck side to side, followed by my feet to cool down my body. I loved  the burn that the running always gave me, I could always feel the tightening of my muscles and how great it felt to stretch. My mp3 I-pod nano gave another random shuffling before MBLAQ's oh yea, played through my headphones. I walked over to the bleachers from the track, grabbing my bottle of water from it.Unconsciously, I looked around like I had done earlier, making sure no one was around, considering I had arrived at school a little earlier than what was expected of me.

It was completely dead, smiling to myself, I immediately let loose, getting lost in the music. I did a smooth glide across the ground before jumping onto the bleachers,doing some random moves across the hard metal benches, seemingly unaware that I had company. Kicking  a foot out at the seat above, I jumped backwards doing a backflip, then gravity decided to mess with me, considering I them stumbled and ended up like a  mess on the ground. I was a good dancer...well at least to me I was as good as I was ever going to get, considering  I was in a school filled with musicians and dancers, but dancing was on the average of a 4 year old.

Not something to be proud off I might add.

I laughed out loud , trying to gain my bearings, but I stood up nevertheless, thank the lord that noone had seen me do that.  When I was fully standing, I dusted myself off and turned to move back to my bag, only to jump back in shock as a figure stood before me.

''OMO!'' I  screamed in shock, jumping back. I quickly took my headphones out of my head.

''HOLY CRAP! You scared the shisus out of me!'' I hissed at him.

He stared at me saying, nothing. He just stood there as I took the time to observe him. He had curly black hair, that was unkept and unsettling eyes that pierced my soul. His eyes spoke of various sadness, yet it had a hint of insanity behind it.

Gathering my wits I shouted at him, ''Are you ever allowed to be here? You do realize you are on private property ,right?''

He chuckled lightly before moving past me and looking around the track. He hopped onto the bottom bleachers.and pivoted around on one leg, his hands casually stuck in his pockets. He did it so gracefully that if I had done that I would have faceplanted on the ground. He looked down at me from the bleachers.

''Do you want to know why you fell when you did that flip off the bleachers,'' He asked suddenly, crouching down on the bleachers, and letting his arms hang in front of him carelessly.

''Ani...I want to know what you are doing here. You're not allowed to be here.''

''You're here, so why can't I be?''he said cocking his head to the side. His blunt statement caught me off guard for a moment. He was right though, I wasn't allowed to be here either.

''I--I go here.'' I replied hastily, I knew it would be a pausible excuse though, considering he isn't supposed to be here. He chuckled again before jumping off the bleachers to stand in front of me.

''So..do..I.''he said tilting his head side to side with every word.  I scoffed loudly.

''No you don't, I've never seen you here before.'' He looked at me brows risen.

''This is a big campus, do you know every student here?'' he replied matter-of-factually. Another point.

''No...but I know every student here, and you don't go here.'' He puffed out his cheeks irritably, and I couldn't help but notice how cute he really was. He had unblemished skin, puffy pink lips with a slender frame and long fingers....

My eyes narrowed at him till he shrugged, ''Ok, you got me , I don't go here...yet, but I start on Monday. I just transferred.''

''From where?'' I asked. He pointed out into no particular direction.

''Across town.''He said innocently.  I looked at him surprised, but mildly annoyed.

''So let me get this straight...you are transferring from one of the worst ranked schools in the district....to the higest ranking musical academy in the country...''He nodded grinning. 

''YAH!''I said loudly making him jump.

''Bwohya!'' he said in shock.

''MICHESSO?'' I started. ''Does that make any sense to you.'' I hissed irritated.

''Stop pretending you go to this school,'' I said pushing past him. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the top of the bleachers. ''You should get out of here  before someone calls the cops on you.'' I added before tossing my bag  over to the back of the bleachers.

''What...they didn't call them on you.'' He said sticking his hand back into his pocket. I smirked looking him over. His dark hair lay in his face slightly, he had black eyeliner around his eyes, making them stand out more and even more alluring.  He was wearing black- tight legged jeans with calf high black combat boots, the laces loosened and untied. In addition to that, a white graphic t- with a black leather jacket. It was surprisingly fashionable for his rugged bad boy look and it worked for him...very well, but it didn't help for his perception to others, especially with that face and those eyes...it gave him a certain persona and that was trouble.

''I don't look like a hoodlum gangster wannabe,'' I replied cocking an eyebrow. I placed both hands on back of to the bleachers and launched myself over.  I heard thudding coming up the bleachers, before I saw him approach, leaning over slightly.

''Don't you want to know my name!'' he called after me. I glanced backwards so I could see him.

''I don't bother with useless information!''

''Why is it useless?'' I laughed.

''Because I'll never see you again! Oh yeah...I hope you can run fast!'' he looked at me confused. I laughed and pointed to the other side of the bleachers.Two large security guards were running towards him. His eyes widened and he took off running down the bleachers. I chuckled and started walked away.

''Lee Minki!'' I turned back to look up and saw the boy leaning over the bleachers closer to me this time, a crazy grin on his face.

''What?'' I asked confused.  He looked back the security guards that were slowly closing in.

''My name is Lee Minki....what's yours?'' I stared at him in disbelief as the guards grew even closer.

'''Run you idiot!'' I blurted out, even if I didn't know him,I didn't want him to get caught.

''Not until you tell me your name!'' he said laughing even louder.

''Are you crazy!'' he laughed even louder, the mischiveous glint in his eyes more prominent.

''I've been told that.....now the only thing I want to know is your name! I won't run until you do!'' he called.  I looked at the guards that was nearly upon him.

''Soojin!'' I said quickly. He winked at me then took off down the bleachers again leaving the overweight security guards behind  in the dust. I walked home laughing all the way.  It was too bad I wouldn't see him again....I think he might've made life a little more fun.


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed tihs chapter, I just finished ediitng it .I hope you vote/suscribe/comment.

~Always Keep the Faith

~Caribbeanpop17