Chapter 6: The Surprise Visit

The Girl with the mark Vampire Knight Tattoo

(Mirae)

~ A few days later ~

After breakfast, I went to my room to check whether Miss Aphrodite had given us homework. I checked my bag but to my avail, there’s nothing. “What should I do now? No homework for tonight. Wait a minute, today’s Friday right?” I muttered to myself as I looked at the calendar. I sighed in relief and a knock interrupted to me. I opened the door and saw You Jung and Sehun. Everyone wanted to meet you. Are you busy?” he asked as You Jung nodded. “For now I’m not but after that I decided to visit my brother. While I still had the time, okay. You guys so ahead. I’ll be right over.” I said as I tidied up the things. They nodded and went upstairs.

As I finished tidying, I grabbed my phone and texted Luhan, one of the EXO-M councils that I’m going to visit them later. Next, I dialled my driver’s number and told him to fetch me in half an hour. I grabbed my blazer and went downstairs. When I arrived, all eyes were paying attention towards me. “Mirae, are you going somewhere? You looked pretty tonight.” Suho praised and I blushed. “BTW, meet my friends. This is Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. Guys, you know Mirae right?” he said and the two of them nodded. As I looked at the other person beside Chanyeol, he seemed like he didn’t care. I just shrugged and looked at the two males who were smiling like little kids. I laughed at their cuteness and looked at You Jung, Sehun and D.O. I told them everything that Miss Aphrodite had told me.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it was a phone call from my driver, Lucas. I answered the call and nodded. They looked at me and nodded. “Sorry to interrupt but the four of us have to go. We won’t be back until Monday morning. If you need anything, just call me.” I said and nodded at them. We walked away but I glanced at the guy named Kai slightly. He seemed to enjoy watching until he didn’t notice me looking at him. I shrugged and walked away with them.

When we arrived at the entrance, I saw Lucas was standing beside the car. I smiled and rushed towards him and hugged him tight. “Uncle Lucas, how are you? I miss so much you know.” I said and pouted. He smiled as he ruffled my hair. Lucas was a hybrid, half-vampire and half-werewolf. At first, I thought he was scary but as I approached him he wasn’t like other. He was very fatherly to me. He treated me like his own child. He opened the back door of the car for us to get in but I went towards the front door and take my place. “Your Highness, you should take the back seat not here.” He said. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at him.

(D.O)

While we were on our way to the castle, I could see her smiling towards the driver as they talked about their lives. Then, we arrived at the place where she lived. It was a castle and my eyes widened. We came out of the car and were welcomed by one of the councils. My eyes widened as soon as I saw mom was outside holding his hand. Mirae looked at me and I shrugged. “D.O-ah, come here. I miss you so much.” Mom said. I hugged her and looked at her confused.

(Mirae)

When I saw Miss Aphrodite was holding Luhan’s hand, I looked at D.O and he shrugged. “Miss Aphrodite, why are you holding Luhan’s hands?” I asked her as he nodded. They looked at each other and smiled. “Your Highness, your teacher is my soul mate. I loved her for the way she is.” Luhan said as he kissed her knuckles. I smiled at them but D.O frowned and crossed his arms. “You didn’t tell me about your relationship. I know you’re busy but at least tell me about your life a little.” D.O said.

“Where are the others? They didn’t know about this, right?” I asked while looking around. Luhan nodded and I sighed in relief. “C’mon. There in the conference room.” He said. We nodded and walked to the conference room. After we arrived, Luhan told us to wait outside and walked in with Miss Aphrodite.

(Luhan)

I walked inside and all eyes were on me and Aphrodite. “Luhan, what makes you come here? Is everything okay?” Joong Ki asked. I smiled sheepishly at him and nodded but he frowned. I looked at Aphrodite and she nodded while smiling brightly. “Your Majesty, I have a surprise for you. I guess you’ll be shocked. You can come in now.” I said confidently and smirked at him. All eyes widened when they saw her and they looked at me confused. “Surprise, she called me just now and told me that she’ll visit you guys also she didn’t want me to tell you. I’m sorry Your Majesty but I have to follow her orders.” I explained and bowed. Immediately, Mirae ran towards her brother and hugged him tight. I smiled at her and so did her friends.

(Mirae)

“Oppa, I miss you sooooo much. Don’t you miss me, hmm?” I asked Joong Ki cutely while looking at him with cute-puppy eyes. He pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. I whined but he just laughed at me. “Who said that I didn’t miss you, hmm? Of course I missed you unlike those three. Even your assistants missed you too.” He said while teasing my three other brothers. They whined and attacked him but he hid behind me. I glared at them and they whined.

“Of course we missed you but more than that unlike that person.” Taemin said while my two other brothers nodded. This time, Joong Ki whined and attacked but I stopped them immediately. "If you guys keep behaving like this, I'm leaving." I scolded but they whined. "So don't fight, arasseo?" I said and they nodded. I left them and ran towards the EXO-M councils and hugged them. "How are you, Your Highness?DId you have fun in your school the last  four days?" Kris asked as the others nodded and smiled. I looked at the ground and shook my head. They looked at me confused. "I told one of them my secrets. I just knew him a few days ago and we talked about his past and I revealed my secrets to him... he's the one I could trust. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. You could punish me all you want but please don't punish him." I said as I begged them. D.O approached me and I immediately hugged him. They looked at him and asked as Miss Aphrodite approached.

"Did she said the truth to your adopted son, my love?" I heard Luhan asked her politely. She looked at me and then at D.O nodded. "Your Highness, since she was telling the truth, you don't have to face the punishmnt. Besides, I could see his sincerity in his heart. So, don't cry." the man said and I looked at the man and saw L was standing there. I stood up and hugged him. As the other Infinite councils approached, I smiled at them brightly. I looked at D.O and he smiled at me. I smiled at him back and held his hands.

I hope that my relationship with those guys will never break apart. If anybody tries to kill them....they have to go through me first!