Chapter 2: Transferred

The Girl with the mark Vampire Knight Tattoo

~ four years later ~

-Vampire Knight House of Night Club room-

(Mirae)

 After four years of suffering my father's death, here I am sitting at the president’s chair while listening to my favourite music. You know how much I hate being a president in this academy. I was elected by everyone in this academy just because of my intelligence, beauty and everything else. Luckily, the president’s job was handled by my two assistants none other than my best friends, Sapphire and Lyle. They knew about my identity as a princess when they saw my tattoo. So, on the first day of school right on the spot, my brother, Joong Ki who’s the king selected them to work at the palace. I’m glad that they were the first one who knew about my tattoo and the title as a princess.

While I was going through the school’s document, Lyle and Sapphire barged in without even knocking. I looked at them confused and shocked while they were panting heavily. “Whoa! Calm down girls.  You guys running like hell. Sit down first. I’ll go get you guys some blood.” I said worriedly. After giving them the blood, they immediately gulped in one shot. Okay, I think they were craving for blood as I looked at them. “Thank you so much for the blood. We were craving for it like hours.” Sapphire said while Lyle nodded. I just laughed at their idiosyncrasy. “Okay. So, why are you guys running like you were being chased just now? Mind telling me, what’s going on?” I asked as I looked at them. “We heard from other classes that you’re going to be transferred to Cross Academy. Is it true?” Lyle said. Okay, how did they know about that? I’m so busted.

I thought for a moment whether I should them or not while they looked at me in anticipation. I sighed and nodded. “So you’re going to leave us for another academy? Great, now you’re going to leave the academy and our friendship.” She said as she was about to walk away. “Harper, we can see her again. She’s a princess and it’s our job to protect her, okay.” Lyle said as she explained to her while I just grinned at her. “Can’t you change your mind about moving to another academy?” She asked worriedly. I shook my head and said, “Actually, I don’t want to but it’s not my decision. It’s Joong Ki’s decision and I couldn’t change it. Also, I’m moving today.” I blurted out immediately. They gasped and looked at me immediately. I just shrugged and smiled at them. “I know you guys were shocked but I was shocked too when he called me last night.” I said. “Seriously, you’re full of surprises.” Sapphire said.  “FYI, he’s full of surprises.” I corrected her immediately. They nodded in agreement. “If you’re moving to Cross Academy, who’s going to be the president of this academy?” Lyle asked as Sapphire nodded. I told her to wait until there’s an announcement. Then, the announcement ring rang and it said,

“Miss Kim Minji, please go to the High Priestess’s room immediately. I repeat once again. Miss Kim Minji, please go to the High Priestess’s room immediately. Thank you.”

They looked at me confused. I smiled at her and wished her good luck. Then, she went to the High Priestess’s room along with Sapphire. A few minutes later, they arrived and told me the good news. “So, you gave the president’s title to me? Thank you so much. Don’t worry; I’ll do my best along with Harper.” She said excitedly as Sapphire nodded. I nodded back and hugged them. They hugged me back and I looked at them. “Promise me that you guys will do everything in order to protect the academy. I don’t want anything happen to our academy again.” I said as I cried. They nodded and hugged me as they cried. Then, the announcement ring rang and it said,

“To all the students, please go to the hall immediately. I repeat once again. To all the students, please go to the hall immediately. Thank you.”

“I guess it’s time to go.” I said as I looked around me for the last time. Goodbye Vampire Knight House of Night. This is the last time I’m going to be here. Then, we went to the hall immediately as the announcer had said just now.

After the new president had been announced, the High Priestess told me to give a few speeches before I go. Okay, that was unexpected.  Without hesitation, I stood up and went towards the microphone and faced the students. Actually, I didn’t know what to say but I have to. I was nervous at that time.

“WOW, High Priestess. That’s unexpected. I don’t know what to say actually. So, I’m going straight to the point. As all of you know, I’m going to be transferred to Cross Academy later. The reason why I was transferred to this academy because private matters and distance between this academy and my place. I hope that with your new selected president, this academy will be more protected and…I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop from crying. I hope that this school will have new bright side than ever. Once again, I would like to congratulate my colleague and my best friend, Kim Minji for being selected and…I’m going to miss all of you and I will never forget this academy.” I said as I cried.

Then, the High Priestess gave me the special necklace and whispered, “This necklace will protect you from the darkness like The Voltaire but it will only work if it’s an emergency.” I nodded and thanked her. They applauded as I looked at them and smiled.

After I finished packing, my brother, Donghae arrived. They went nuts as soon as they saw him. My brother was a famous singer in a group called Super Junior. No wonder why they went crazy. “Ready to go to Cross Academy, my dear?” he asked dearly. I nodded and waved everyone for the last time. As Donghae put the luggage into the back of the car, I looked outside and smiled as I saw them. Then, Lyle and Sapphire approached and waved me as they mouthed, “see you later.” I nodded and left the school.

I hope this new academy will be better as soon as I arrived.

This is Vampire Knight Academy House of Night looks like