Warm

A Dark Secret

 

Hyerim came to school like usual . It's still dark and cold breeze make her shivered while hugging herself . She walked along the coridor and suddenly heard a noises and screams all over the places .

" L oppa is totally perfect " " You're my style , L " " L oppa , saranghae " " L marry me " " Why did you look so hot "

Hyerim rolled her eyes . Those bunch of fangirls were really crazy , she thought . She can't understand why they wasting their energy and time for someone who are not in love with them . 

She followed the crowd from behind until she got into her class  She sat on her seat . Myungsoo  already sat on his seat beside her .

" That's you right ? " he asked , making Hyerim bit her lips . He looked at her while biting his pen .

She shooked her head lightly . Then the teacher came right in time . He started to teach Mathematic lesson and gave students a few worksheet related to the topic he taught .

Recess time is one the line . Hyerim took a deep breath . She had to control her feeling because Myungsoo being super childish . He kept taking her books and wrote something on it . 

She walked along the coridor to the cafeteria but when she passed a corner , someone grabbed her hand . She couldn't do anything or not her secret will exposed . 

The person pushed her body slowly agaisnt the wall and looked straight at her . He is Myungsoo . Hyerim circled her eyes , their face is just 1 inch away from each other. 

                                                                         

" W-what are you doing ? " she stuttered . Myungsoo smirked . " Don't lie . You are not like what i expected to be right ? You just a nerd by day but being y and hot on night right ? " he said . She can felt the warm of his body .

She chuckled . " What are you talking about ? " she asked  . Myungsoo's hand slowly move to her face and quickly open her nerd glasses . Hyerim suprised by his sudden action . She tried to run away but their distance make her can't do that .

Myungsoo looked at her eyes . " You're beautiful " he said with his y gaze while smirking . He move his body and face closer to her . 

" Yah Kim Myungsoo , where are you ? " one voice make both of them froze at their spot . The voice belong to Byunghun , Myungsoo's friend . Myungsoo turned his head and looked back to Hyerim .

The voice is closer . Hyerim hand automatically move on his arm . This the second time she got really scared after got scolded by her mom . Her hand trembled . Myungsoo quickly grabbed her hand and ran away to store room there . 

" Myungsoo , are you here ? " Byunghun open the store room . He looked all over the place . BAM ~ . A plank fell down the ground fromit place . Byunghun look at the plank . Then a mouse came out from a corner , making Byunghun suprised and cursed while closing the store's door .

Myungsoo move his head to make sure that no one was there anymore . He helped Hyerim to stand up . She still trembled . She was so scared , sweated fell down from her forehead to her fluffy cheek and finally to her neck .

She kept looking down to the ground . Her leg gave up and she fell on the ground . Myungsoo looked at her . He lower his body .

" Don't worry ! Everything is okay now . Lean on me " he said while hugging Hyerim tightly . He patted her back and carresed her soft hair . Hyerim can felt the warm from his body again . Without knowing , her hand move and wrapped it around Myungsoo's waist .

 

" Did you see Myungsoo ? "  Byunghun asked Hyerim . Hyerim shooked her head , she couldn't talk because she scared she will stuttered. A few minutes after she sat on her seat , Myungsoo get in the class . He seat on his place . 

" Yah where are you earlier ? " Byunghun turned back and looked at him . " O-oh ? My stomach didn't feel good today so i went to the bathroom " he gave an excuses .

Byunghun raised his eyebrows . He was very sure that he checked all places before but he couldn't find Myungsoo . Myungsoo looked at Hyerim . She looked down and her hand didn't stop from trembling .

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and put it in his pant pocket under the table . Luckily the table can cover their leg so people won't see what they did . 

Hyerim looked at Myungsoo and smiled . " Thank you " she smiled sincerely and then leaned her head on the table .