Police

A Dark Secret

 

"Don't you dare come here again or get ready to get kicked by our boss " a muscular guy said as he kicked the guy out of the club . The guy scrambled away in fear as he got up , meeting eye to eye with a pretty yet scary girl .

"Do you think you can leave easily from here ? It maybe easy to come in but not easy to get out dude" the guy stood up slowly and without knowing injured with bruises and small scratches. He had just gotten  beat up by Hong Kong best fighter , Jung Hyerim .

Suddenly one guy ran quickly towards Hyerim . He took a deep breath before start talking . "Boss , polices were here." 

Hyerim circled her eyes . She bit her lips and commanded all her boys ran away first . She then cupped the guy's face , "Don't you dare to say anything or you will start your day without head after this " .

"Don't move"  two polices wearing a casual outfit said to Hyerim while holding their gun.Hyerim smirked . She walked towards the polices and swiftly kicked their groin until they fell on the ground.  Hyerim quickly grabbed her purse and drove her car away from the club .

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Baba ! Mama ! Open door quickly"  Hyerim knocked her mansion's door continuosly .

Mrs Jung opened the door. She came out and looked at Hyerim from up to down. "What's now, Hyerim ?" she sighed while shooked her head light;y .

Hyerim get inside the house and sat on the couch. Mr Jung walked toward Hyerim and then sat beside her .Hyerim is breathing heavily . She massaged her chest , trying to calm herself .

"Hyerim , i already think a solution. Now polices were searching you so i think i should sent you to Seoul."  Mr Jung said .

Hyerim looked at her father. "Seoul ? No baba , i don't want" Hyerim protested . "Its for your own good , dear" Mrs Jung said too .

Hyerim closed her eyes."I will think about this"  she said as she walked into her bedroom. She laid down on her bed .I think I have to. Its for my own good after all .

She typed someone number using her smartphone . " Ni hao " .

" N-Ni hao . What's wrong boss ?" a guy with firm voice answered . Hyerim took a deep breath before continuing her word .

"I have to move to Seoul so told everyone to ran away too . Take my money from my save and hid. Be careful ok"  Hyerim said .

"B-boss , thank you boss . I will tell everyone , please take care of yourself too boss "  the guy said sincerely .

"Okay , im hang "  Hyerim hang off her phone and placed it beside her pillow . She took a black luggage from her closet and filled it with her clothes , also her school uniform that her mom bought . Then she informed her parents about her plan.

After done organizing , she turn off the light and quickly get to sleep .

 

"Hyerim ah , wake up.We're going to late" Mrs Jung shaked Hyerim body .

Hyerim turned her body and get up. She quickly grabbed her towel and took a shower . After about 10 minutes of showering , she get out of her bathroom while drying her hair .

She wore a denim shirt with jeans pairing with dark blue Louis Vuitton handbag .

                                                                                 

After making sure there nothing left, she slided her luggage and bring in outside the house. Mr Jung took her luggage and placed it into his Aston Martin car trunk before drove away to Hong Kong International Airport .

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Mrs Jung booked on flight 372A to Seoul. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Mrs Jung. Thank you."  a worker made an announcement .

Mrs Jung hugged Hyerim tightly and started giving her last advice . After that Mr Jung also hugged and patted her soft hair . "Its not like im going to leave forever, baba " Hyerim said. 

"Go quickly , you will late . Zài jiàn Hyerim , don't forget to call me ok" tears started to flow from Mrs Jung eyes .

Mrs Jung is so soft hearted same as her father . So Hyerim always confused , from where that she got her hot-tempered and bad manner from .

She double checked her boarding pass and identification . She then waved to her parents and walked away .

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from Hong Kong to Seoul. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Mountain Airlines. Enjoy your flight"  

Hyerim crossed her legs and hands after did all the instruction properly . She closed her eyes , trying to get a rest and finally fall asleep after that.

 

Airplane arrived safely at Incheon Aiport . Hyerim walked toward the arrival department . She took her luggage and walked out from the airport.

She get in a taxi that her father already booked for her . She get in the car and rested her body while looking outside the window , "My life is completely ruined now ."