School

A Dark Secret

 

Hyerim woke up at the sound of her alarm clock . She groaned in annoyance . She sat up and stretched then dragged herself to the bathroom. When she was done taking shower , she changed to her uniform and put on her nerdy glass. She checked herself one more time using her full length mirror to make sure that she was not recognisable.

Perfect. She thought to herself while smiling . She then went downstair to eat breakfast that the workers already make for her .

She sat on the table while munching her bread. After eating , she went to the fridge and open it ."Empty" Hyerim mumbled. 

She then drank a glass of cold water and walked out of the apartment , off to school.

Hyerim walked to school while listening her i-pod .She didnt looked where she was going until she bumped with someone for the second time which cause both of them fall .

Why do i have to bump to many people , Hyerim apologized. "Mianhae , i wasn't looking where im going" , she said with soft and gentle voice without looking to that person .

"Watch out next time"  he replied coldly .Hyerim finally looked up and stared at him . Myungsoo , Hyerim mantained her face expression. 

She looks so innocent and pretty , Myungsoo thought . He then walked off leaving her alone there . Hyerim stood up . She fixed her uniform and cleaned some dust on it then she she walked off to her school too .

After walking about 15 minutes , Hyerim finally arrived at her school , Shinhwa High School. She stared at the building . It was really big . The school is divided by a lot of buildings .

She walked to principal's room and informed about herself .

                                                                    

One male teacher named Mr Kang took Hyerim to her class . Hyerim knocked the classroom door and waited for a response .

"Come in ~ "  a teacher named Mrs Areum as it say on her nametag said with soft voice . Hyerim opened the door and walked inside . All eyes was on her . "Please introduce yourself " , Mrs Areum gave an instruction .

"Anyeonghaseyo, im new student here. My name is Hyerim , Jung Hyerim . Nice to meet you "  she said , facing the others student with a FAKE smile.

"Okay Hyerim . Please go sit next to him ."  the teaher ordered ."Kim Myungsoo , raise your hand up" a boy who looked familiar raised his hand up. He again , he again duhh !  Hyerim thought as she made her way to seat beside Myungsoo .

Its History lesson now .Mrs Jess was the most boring teacher in the entire school just like subject that she taught .Well maybe not in the entire school but in the world .Even though this was high school but the way they taught is more like university .As the class started , Hyerim started to doze off .

Next class is English lesson . English lesson wasn't something special too, Mr Choi just gave explanation about English grammar then he makes students do a couple paper of exercises that were related to the explanation .

KRINGGGGGGGGGG

It was time for recess .Everyone stood up and make their way to school canteen .Hyerim looked around the class and realized that she was the only one who still sit in the class so she walked out of the class and make her way to canteen . She sat on a bench next to a large window and started eating her lunch quietly .

 The day passed by quick , soon it was home time . Hyerim make her way to 24 hours open store to buy some groceries . It was pretty far so she took the shortcut .

Hyerim was enjoying the breeze of the night when she passed an ally .Groans and clonks filled the place . Hyerim followed the sound quietly, not making a sound .There was a boy getting beaten up by 6 guys .

6 agaisnt 1 ? she found herself smirking .She actually want to leave him but looking at his condition , Hyerim decided to help him .She took off her nerdy glass and threw it near the wall .

"Hey" she stepped out her hiding spot. She felt 7 pairs of eyes looked at her . "Who are you ?" a muscular Mandarin guy asked .

"You don't need to know who i am and don't you think its not fair , 6 agaisnt 1 ?"  she answered in Mandarin. The guy looked Hyerim in suprised.

"I know its not fair but you should minding your own business"  he said . "Im minding my own business now" Hyerim cracked her knuckles and moved her neck from side to side .She smirked , not a normal smirk but showing her famous evil smirk .

In a second , they were all on the ground .Hyerim turned to look at the guy that was beaten up . He was unconscious so Hyerim carried him away and placed him at a bright place so other people can help him .

Hyerim took her spec and make her way to open store to buy some groceries since there was nothing inside the fridge .After done buying , she get out of the store and walked along the small and dark path .That guy was not there , maybe other people came to help him . 

15 minutes of walking , she finally arrived at her apartment . After placing the groceries on the table , she went to her room to get some quick shower before going to sleep .