News

A Dark Secret

 

The taxi heading into Daechi-dong Apartment gate and stopped in front of the entrance. Hyerim get out of the taxi and fixed her outfit . The driver took out all luggage from his taxi's trunk and gave it to her .

"Have a nice day"  the taxi driver around 30 smiled to her .

Hyerim nodded her head lightly to him while smiling . Suddenly two male workers ran and bowed to her. They quickly took her luggage and show direction to her room . 

Daechi-dong Apartment is her father apartment so everybody who works there know Hyerim very well since Mr Jung always shows her picture to his workers. They also know about Hyerim manner and behavior so they didn't have any intention to mess with her. 

Hyerim get in her room and locked it. She slided her luggage into her room . The room was so big and luxury with modern furniture . A bed with king size bed and rose scent all over the room make Hyerim felt so happy.

 

TUUUTTT TUUUUTTT TUUUUTTT

 

"Ni hao , Hyerim "  Mrs Jung said to Hyerim .

"Ni hao mama !  What's wrong ? "  Hyerim asked after she realized that her mom sound like panic .

"Open your tv now ! Watch Hong Kong News "  Mrs Jung said and hang off . Hyerim frowned . She then walked to the living room and opened the tv .

"Second News : Polices are trying hard to find "Hong Kong Best Fighter" all over the places and now they are trying to find her in Seoul, Korea as some people makes a report that they saw her at airport ."  a female news reporter said .

Hyerim bit her lips . She thinks how to solve the problem but then she got a call again . Its her mom , Mrs Jung .

"Yea ?"  Hyerim asked lazily . "Hear! By hook or by crook , you have to pretend to be a nerd at school tommorow ok , no buts . Its for your safety " Mrs Jung answered .

Hyerim rolled her eyes , cannot believe what she just hear . She have to be a nerd ? Nerd ? Ouh hell no ! Hyerim protested . 

"Its up to you dear. Im just helping but if you want to get caught by polices , okay " Mrs Jung answered making Hyerim felt wronged .

"Ouh okay mom"  Hyerim finally agreed . She hang off her phone and looked at wall clock . Its 2 pm now and still hot outside . Hyerim decided to go out to buy some hairpins and nerd spec as she have to disguise tommorow .

She then get out of her house and locked it . Hyerim catwalked to the parking lot . She searched for her Lamborghini car that her father bought for her .

"There you are"  Hyerim smiled . She started engine and drove her car away to Hongdae, one true place where the youth of South Korea go.

Hyerim parked her park at the parking slot . She took her handbag on the passenger seat and get out of her car. Hongdae was packed by so many peoples ecspecially young peoples. Hyerim wore her sunglasses and walked in the crowded . After about ten minutes of walking , she finally found an accesories shop that sold many accesorries and get in the shop. 

                                                                  

Hyerim randomly took a few colourful hairpin and one nerd spec from the cabinet .  After done buying , she got out from the shop and suddenly bumped into one tall man .

She touched her head, its became red . Hyerim stared at the guy but he can't look Hyerim's eyes as she is wearing sunglasses.He is wearing school uniform . Myungsoo , Kim Myungsoo . Thats his name , Hyerim looked at his nametag . He is from Shinhwa High School where she also have to attend that school tommorow.

"Are you blind ?"  Hyerim asked and keep glaring at him .

He frowned  . "Im the one who should asking actually " , he answered while smirking at her .Hyerim rolled her eyes .

Hyerim think of something . She moves her head to look behind Myungsoo and because of curiosity , he also looked back .

"What are you loo - " , Myungsoo stopped saying a word after she realized that Hyerim is not there . She dissapeared among the crowd .

Hyerim fasten her walking step until she reached her Lamborghini . After started car's engine , she quickly drove away to her apartment without waiting any second delay .