Club

A Dark Secret

 

Good thing it was Friday . It's freedom all over again . No school , no homework , peace at last . But old habits die hard . Hyerim's feet were itching for favourite time , clubbing .

She was in her room when she suddenly crawled to her closet and rummaged anything that is party worthy . Hyerim spotted a gray glittery club dress and wear it . After checking herself in front of a tall mirror , she grabbed her phone , purse and went out from the apartment .

It officially marked her first night out at Seoul . Hyerim bravely took a cab and told the driver to take her where busy . With that in mind , the driver took her to Hongdae , the place that famous for its urban arts and indie music culture , clubs and entertaiment .

She roamed around to take in the sight . People came in different direction , couples , group of friends , hippies , teenagers , every generation is in attendance . They were food stalls on the side of the street , b-boys performing in a corner and musician in every block .

When her feet started to throb , Hyerim decided to hit one of the clubs . The place she chose was a typical one . Dim , neon and strobe lights illuminated the walls , spotlights hovered randomly , smell of smoke and alcohol filled the air . Deafening howls and booming music vibrated through the roof and it was very chaotic .

Hips grinding , couples kissing , half men on the bar holding bottles and spilled them to anyone who open their mouth at him . Dang , people here were so wild , she chuckled and decided to leave .

With all the darkness and chaos , someone spotted her leaving with his eagle eyes. " Woah woah is that Hyerim " Minhwan stood . Myungsoo who was in the VIP lounge in the second floor where he can see anyone who comes in and out .

Minhwan is Myungsoo's bestfriend but he studied at different school . He knows Hyerim because he saw her when she bumped into Myungsoo on the way to school before . He's very sure that the girl is Hyerim .

Myungsoo stood and also saw her . The height and figure alone was a giveaway . It's her . But he became confused . Hyerim that he knows is a nerd and bookworm but now Hyerim that he looked is hot , pretty and y girl .

Minhwan scrambled down and pushed anyone in front of him . Without knowing , Myungsoo also followed him from behind . 

As soon as they stepped out of the club , their heads move trying to search the area . Hyerim already gained distance . " There "  Minhwan pointed with his finger . " Hyerim ! " Minhwan called her name .

Double ! , Hyerim turned . Minhwan and Myungsoo stood there , stunned and emotionless . They stared at her from top to bottom and their jaws dropped to the ground . It was the first time they saw her almost , showing her slim body and long pretty leg .

She instantly looked back where she came from and hurriedly walked down the crowded street while hugging herself to hide anything that is revealed .

                                                                       Free-shoping-Fashion-glitter-y-pierce

Minhwan jogged to follow her but Hyerim was to fast and quickly get into a cab .  Then the cab sent her away to her apartment , leaving Minhwan and Myungsoo standing there like a statue .

Minhwan looked at Myungsoo . Seem like his soul already left his body . Hyerim arrived at her apartment . She get into her room and sat on the couch . Her feet hurt a little while running away from them before . She took a first aid kid and put some medicine on her feet .

Out of all night , why today ? Aishh ! . Hyerim said . A female worker knocked Hyerim's door and bowed at her . " Is there anything that you need ? " asked the worker .

" Cheesecake , icecream and drink , faster " Hyerim ordered . She was too mad that she raised her voices a little . She took her ipad and listen to some music , trying to calm herself.