chapter 8

Untitled

HI GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
Please understand i have to cope with schoolworks + i might be a lazy writer sometimes ^3^

COMMENTS REPLIES ^^:

@500sunny500: YA, there should be some dramas in fanfic, hehe, really? Thanks a lot!
@kpopfanficsfan: I finally updated after days~
@xshineesuju24x: Oh yeah, here's a update
@B2UTY_Dezza: He will, i believe so. (his heart is still naeun)

Enjoy reading~


IU woke up having a bad headache but when she opens her eyes it was all white, for a moment she thought she was in heaven. But when she turned around and say Yoseob resting his head on the bed while sitting on the floor.

IU gently shooked him.
Yoseob quickly shot his head up and smiled at her, he was glad that she was finally a wake.

‘Where is this place and why am I down here?’ IU asked while she trys to get up from the bed.
Yoseob pushed her down, ‘Rest. This is my house, my room. You’re here because you fainted after a fight, I brought you to the nurse room but their was other students there so I brought you to my house after I let the nurse check you’

IU blushed at the thought of how much Yoseob cared about her.
IU tried to get up but Yoseob pushed her back down again, ‘you are not going anywhere, you are staying at my house for today’

IU pouted, ‘Fine, but I need the toilet urgently plus I need a shower’
Yoseob laughed, ‘Okay, I will leave the room now and get you my sister’s clothes’ and left the room.

IU went to the toilet and started showering. She heard a knock on the toilet door ‘Yes? ‘ she shouted.
I left the clothes on the bed, I will go cook some yummy foods for my darling now~

IU giggled softly and continued showering.

When IU’s done showering, she went down to the kitchen to check on Yoseob.
She was beside him and she shouted ‘Yah! Why is your sister’s shirt so BIG’ pointed to the ‘SWAGGER’ shirt she’s wearing.

‘The shirt you’re wearing is mine and the others’ are my sister stuffs. I just realize she didn’t really have any shirts that you will be comfortable with so I used mine, isn’t that great? You will have my smell on you’ Yoseob chuckled and look at the the blushed IU and continue cooking.

Once they are done cooking, they settled it on the dinner table and starting eating together.
‘Baby, do you mind telling what exactly happened back then in school?’ Yoseob asked and stopped eating.
‘Let’s not spoil the good mood of us having dinner first, talk about it later on’ IU said while continuing eating.

*I bet she was very hungry* Yoseob thought and continue eating

After dinner, both of them rested on the couch.
‘How was your boyfriend’s cooking skill?’ Yoseob asked while turning on the tv. ‘So-so’ IU bluffed.
‘WHUT?! But you was eating so happily!’ he whined,  ‘I was joking, my boyfriend’s cooking is the nicest right after my umma’s cooking!’ IU smiled and pinched his chubby cheeks.

‘I wanted to be 1st instead of 2nd’ he mumbled.
IU heard what Yoseob mumbled and acted she doesn’t ‘So do you want to heard what happened to us just now?’ 

Yoseob nodded his head and she explained everything.

‘But I’m still unsure the reason why they are after Naeun’ IU finished off her story and sighed.


Yoseob then suddenly hugged IU, she was shocked by his sudden action but hugged him back.
‘I’m glad that you’re alright. If not I will not forgive myself, but still the girls are gonna get it from us’

Yoseob broke of the hug and hold her face, ‘I promised I will protect you and not let you get hurt like what happened’

Yoseob then moved his face closer to IU’s face, she close her eyes, their face are just a few cm apart.

‘IU-ah!’ they heard the voice and quickly separate from each other.


o______o i wonder who's the person who called IU.
Curious? Wait for the next chapter! Please comment too.
Sorry if it's a short update 8(